Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

BirbMonstwo

14 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

Snowtalon snuck up behind it and killed it swiftly.

It was heavy and difficult to drag, but you somehow managed to take it to the food pile.

“I have to say,” said Frozenwing (alpha) “I’m impressed. Most catch nothing more than a rabbit on their first hunt,”

4 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

It was heavy and difficult to drag, but you somehow managed to take it to the food pile.

“I have to say,” said Frozenwing (alpha) “I’m impressed. Most catch nothing more than a rabbit on their first hunt,”

"Just beginner's luck, I guess." Snowtalon replied shyly.

4 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"Just beginner's luck, I guess." Snowtalon replied shyly.

“You caught THAT?”  It was Frostslash. “I went on my first hunt a few days ago. I had to go very far out and only got a rabbit like Frozenwing said,”

2 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

“You caught THAT?”  It was Frostslash. “I went on my first hunt a few days ago. I had to go very far out and only got a rabbit like Frozenwing said,”

"Yeah. But it's okay, like I said it was just beginners luck." He paused when nobody responded. "Right?"

3 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"Yeah. But it's okay, like I said it was just beginners luck." He paused when nobody responded. "Right?"

“I guess you can put it that way. But still, that thing can feed so many of us,”

”You can rest now, hybrid,” said Frozenwing. “Grab some food that’s already cooked if you like. You’ve earned it. I’ll get someone to cook the elk you caught,”

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

They hugged him back. "I hope so.." They whispered.

Ok, mini time skip of 1 week!

Everyone looked excited. It was almost midday and the sun was very bright. Dragon people around you were marking themselves with sun symbols made of yellow dye.

2 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

Ok, mini time skip of 1 week!

Everyone looked excited. It was almost midday and the sun was very bright. Dragon people around you were marking themselves with sun symbols made of yellow dye.

They were confused on why everyone was so excited, and of why they were marking themselves with sun symbols

2 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“I guess you can put it that way. But still, that thing can feed so many of us,”

”You can rest now, hybrid,” said Frozenwing. “Grab some food that’s already cooked if you like. You’ve earned it. I’ll get someone to cook the elk you caught,”

Snowtalon walked over to where a table was set up(?) and sat down next to Frostslash.

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Sun... Festival..?" They echoed.

“Every year, on the brightest day, all the elements gather on the tallest mountain. They celebrate the sun and have peace for the whole day,”