lizardcake

25 minutes ago, Dragon Fawn said:

TIME TO START

@ItzFading Fawn

@Pancake

@weather of lots of snow

@Peridot

@GinIbushiMeowWoof

you were still in your eggs. you couldn't see it, but could feel it. something was happening.

one dragon was carrying 2 eggs, Singe and Smoky. the second held a strong grip on Afterglow and Acid, while the last dragged along just Jewel.

after some, about 2 hours of travel, the group of dragons landed. they placed you on something cozy and warm. then you heard a talk:

"good job with the mudwing, Floe. it's a blood red egg!" one of them said in a hissing way, sounding male.

he then turned somewhere else. "i think they're all here."

suddenly Acid's egg changed its colour from a rusty red to a bright blue.

"what-?" the same dragon growled, turning to her.

then he faced one of the others. "FLOE! IT'S A RAINWING! WE NEED A MUDWING FOR THE PROPHECY, RIGHT NOW!"

a female whispered to him. "bu-but it was so similiar! a-and we don't have time, it's just a few minutes before midnight!"

then you heard something like wood being cut through. he painted, as everyone started to crawl out of their eggs...

Acid opened her eyes and tried to figure out what was happening. They had no idea why everyone was screaming and glaring at her.

6 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

Acid opened her eyes and tried to figure out what was happening. They had no idea why everyone was screaming and glaring at her.

The icewing named Floe sat by your eggshell.

She sighed. "it's not your fault. it's mine..."

Jewel: -he closed his eyes and saw a dragonet the same shade of red as some of Acid is, but with green in places that weren't red or white. That dragonet was standing by another one that was purple with 2 sets of wings and no membranes by his horns. Along with that, the purple one also had antennae.-

1 minute ago, Dragon Fawn said:

The icewing named Floe sat by your eggshell.

She sighed. "it's not your fault. it's mine..."

Acid squeaked at the large dragon. They immediately liked her.

19 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Jewel: -Glares at Singe, biting tongue to distract from the pain because Singe had (most likely mistakenly) had hurt him between the scales- Ow!

He glared right back and scuttles out of his egg.

21 minutes ago, Dragon Fawn said:

you see the male dragon, apparently a sandwing, towering over a smaller icewing female.

"i-i'm sorry, R-Rattlesnake" she whispered. ""t-this won't h-happen again..."

"AGAIN?!" he roared. "A PROPHECY LIKE MYSTERYSOLVER'S HAPPENS ONCE A FEW THOUSANDS OF YEARS! WE'LL BE DEAD BY THEN!"

a nightwing, possibly Mysterysolver turned to him. "it'll be okay as long as no one notices."

Rattlesnake growled once again, but walked off.

He growled and thrashed his tail, not liking the noise.

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Jewel: -Looks further into the vision- The red one is bleeding...

uhhhhhhhh

you know what i said on the main post?

i roll for your powers?

but since you're already in the vision i can make an exception this one time-

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(Oh sh** sry. did you roll for Cherry yet?)

uhhh not to intrude or anything, but jsyk swearing (even with asterisks or smth like that) is against the rules. (btw welcome to the forums!)

13 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Smoky just looked around, they were too afraid to approach anyone...

(just a quick note: I still need a way for them to get their neck scar if anyone has any ideas!)

(One of the dragonets could do it and it could be a conflict ?)

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, Dragon Fawn said:

TIME TO START

@ItzFading Fawn

@Pancake

@weather of lots of snow

@Peridot

@GinIbushiMeowWoof

you were still in your eggs. you couldn't see it, but could feel it. something was happening.

one dragon was carrying 2 eggs, Singe and Smoky. the second held a strong grip on Afterglow and Acid, while the last dragged along just Jewel.

after some, about 2 hours of travel, the group of dragons landed. they placed you on something cozy and warm. then you heard a talk:

"good job with the mudwing, Floe. it's a blood red egg!" one of them said in a hissing way, sounding male.

he then turned somewhere else. "i think they're all here."

suddenly Acid's egg changed its colour from a rusty red to a bright blue.

"what-?" the same dragon growled, turning to her.

then he faced one of the others. "FLOE! IT'S A RAINWING! WE NEED A MUDWING FOR THE PROPHECY, RIGHT NOW!"

a female whispered to him. "bu-but it was so similiar! a-and we don't have time, it's just a few minutes before midnight!"

then you heard something like wood being cut through. he painted, as everyone started to crawl out of their eggs...

*|+Afterglow flopped onto the ground, looking at all the dragonets around them- They were already communicating. They tilted their head, not understanding what was going on.. Who were all these strange dragons?+|*