Stray Fawn Community

clear skies || wof prophecy rp

lizardcake

3 minutes ago, Green said:

They covered their head with their wings, a guilty look on their face. 

He huffed out a puff of smoke and rolled back to his original position.

5 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+Afterglow chilled in the corner, gazing at their wing and practicing making individual stars light up+|*

-Jewel got up and trotted over to Afterglow- "Woah, thats cool. I would ask you to teach me, but... -raises one wing- ...I dont have stars, heh.

They sighed. "Cherry is a Rainwing and Nightwing hybrid. I haven't caught her power's through my visions, but I believe we are destined to meet her at some point in our future. Oh and she has a traumatic past. She lives with a purple SilkWing and-" he had to catch his breath. He'd started blushing furiously when he remembered the SilkWing and how funny he'd acted in some of the visions.

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(did everyone leave-)

(I'm pretty much back, but there's nothing that I could really do rn- we don't know the rooms either so I can't go to another room ;^; I'll join if I can see something I could do! :>) 

24 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

They sighed. "Cherry is a Rainwing and Nightwing hybrid. I haven't caught her power's through my visions, but I believe we are destined to meet her at some point in our future. Oh and she has a traumatic past. She lives with a purple SilkWing and-" he had to catch his breath. He'd started blushing furiously when he remembered the SilkWing and how funny he'd acted in some of the visions.

“Quit babbling, it’s giving me a headache.” His eyebrows knitted together and smoke piping out of their nostrils

3 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Hey, we're supposed to be fixing the world, right? Shouldn't we get along so we aren't fighting on our journey when we DO start it?" he said, emphasizing the 'do'.

“I’m booking it the second they let me out of here, I don’t like any of you.” He sneered, pure distain dripping off each word.

11 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Hey, we're supposed to be fixing the world, right? Shouldn't we get along so we aren't fighting on our journey when we DO start it?" he said, emphasizing the 'do'.

"UGH! I'm trying to get along, but I'm not gonna be able to do that if you guys keep waking me up at the crack of dawn with your arguing!" Acid poked her head out from under their wings.