Stray Fawn Community

clear skies || wof prophecy rp

lizardcake

4 hours ago, Dragon Fawn said:

suddenly something flashed through your minds.

Rattlesnake and Acid standing over a cliff. nothing seems bad, until...

he pushes them off the edge, you lose sight of her. it's impossible that she could survive...

the male sandwing chuckles, amused. suddenly he turns to see that someone is standing right behind him, observing carefullly, in fear and shock.

you didn't get to see who the dragon was, as light blinded you again and you were back to reality.

Acid was still standing next to you.

(BRO THIS SEEMS INTERESTING TO MAKE INTO A SKETCH GAME IF I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO CODE-)

1 minute ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+They rolled their eyes+|* ``Then what's wrong?``

"I'm not even supposed to be here anyway!" Acid was fuming. "I'm an accident!"

Just now, weather of lots of snow said:

"I'm not even supposed to be here anyway!" Acid was fuming. "I'm an accident!"

*|+Afterglow, taken aback, blinked their eyes, which began to glow, as well as some spots on their wings+|* ``Woah, woah- I'm positive you're a part of the prophecy. Because if you weren't, we wouldn't have found you! It's a prophecy, so it has to happen somehow!``

Just now, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+Afterglow, taken aback, blinked their eyes, which began to glow, as well as some spots on their wings+|* ``Woah, woah- I'm positive you're a part of the prophecy. Because if you weren't, we wouldn't have found you! It's a prophecy, so it has to happen somehow!``

"I remember. The night we were all brought here. The guardians... they were so mad at the dragon that brought me here. They needed a mudwing."

3 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"...Acid do I have permission to give you head pats..?" he said, his voice cracking in surprise from the small outburst.

"Yes you do!"