Stray Fawn Community

ask my niche rp characters anything

I think I saw someone posted something of "ask my OCs" and its the 3rd anniversary of the niche war rps by now so I had this idea lol.

Characters:

Adam the Second: President of the Nicheling alliance group country. He-him bi, kind guy that cares about his country.

Jyn: Military leader of Nicheling alliance group, she-her. good soldier and won a niche forums hunger games once.

Poop: Dictator of Poop's empire. she-her. dont make toilet jokes with her, she stinks. Both his brother and sister died during the war. His sister kamikazed a robo-rabbit that was going to destroy her island.

Eatler: Dictator and successor of Purdolf. He-him. crazy and wanted to take control of the other islands.

Stalindog: crazy leader that built nuclear missiles and is very dangerous. He-we.

Mussolini linguini: dumb frog thing and ally of Eatler. he-him

11 hours ago, Nuclear Power Plant said:

I think I saw someone posted something of "ask my OCs" and its the 3rd anniversary of the niche war rps by now so I had this idea lol.

Characters:

Adam the Second: President of the Nicheling alliance group country. He-him bi, kind guy that cares about his country.

Jyn: Military leader of Nicheling alliance group, she-her. good soldier and won a niche forums hunger games once.

Poop: Dictator of Poop's empire. she-her. dont make toilet jokes with her, she stinks. Both his brother and sister died during the war. His sister kamikazed a robo-rabbit that was going to destroy her island.

Eatler: Dictator and successor of Purdolf. He-him. crazy and wanted to take control of the other islands.

Stalindog: crazy leader that built nuclear missiles and is very dangerous. He-we.

to everyone:

do you want cake?

15 hours ago, Nuclear Power Plant said:

Characters:

to everyone:

what is the best hit moment of the rp

and do you like pizza

11 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

to everyone:

do you want cake?

Adam: Sure 

Jyn: As long as it’s not a trap.

Poop: CAKEEEEEEE

Eatler: I want a cake made with the blood of my enemies

Stalindog: no thanks. *paranoia intensifies*

Linguini: YES, FEED FEED FEED FEED. MUST ABSORB ALL THE FOOD IN THE PLANET.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dragon Fawn said:

to everyone:

what is the best hit moment of the rp

and do you like pizza

Adam: When we stopped the evil guys and we saved the islands from Purrdolf. / Pizza is awesome

Jyn: Chasing down Purrdolf across the islands. / Yes pizza! Just not pineapple one.

Poop: Defending my island *robot rabbit flashbacks intensify* / Gimme pineapple pizza

Eatler: Destroying peaceful islands >:)  / I want pizza made by war prisoners muahahahaha

Stalindog: firing the great nuclear missile that shows the greatness of the soviet army. Hehehehehe / I like pizza (just when the chefs I trust make it, I don’t want someone to poison me)

Linguini: getting nuked *turns into ash*  / PIZAAAAA FEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha 1