Stray Fawn Community

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shape

takoyamaaaS

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

guessing this is a copypasta

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

My botanist form is sleek and lean, my fur like delicate leopard pattern; But a leopard not am I, I am a serval, indeed. My collar and badge, oh how pretty; My collar is green, with a flower pattern; my badge proudly displays "CERTIFIED BOTANIST" and in smaller print underneath, "BOTANIST AMBER". My badge is silver, with a flower and tree pattern; I wear it proudly. My fur is the sleekest of silk; my tail always twitching. My plants are very good taken care of; my water only the best (for the plants.).

• Haha 1

My botanist form is sleek and lean, my fur like delicate leopard pattern; But a leopard not am I, I am a serval, indeed. My collar and badge, oh how pretty; My collar is green, with a flower pattern; my badge proudly displays "CERTIFIED BOTANIST" and in smaller print underneath, "BOTANIST AMBER". My badge is silver, with a flower and tree pattern; I wear it proudly. My fur is the sleekest of silk; my tail always twitching. My plants are very good taken care of; my water only the best (for the plants.).

where did you even find this tako?

1 minute ago, weather of lots of snow said:

where did you even find this tako?

my baby videos lmao

• Haha 1

Nettlepaw is a Dark forest cat training Shade Wing  Nettle Paw's Backstory she was Born in Thunder clan the Leader Before Firestar ( puppyjam 2018) didnt let them stay. lost fur Nettle paw's mother made her evil They joined blood clan Nettle paw could join but her mother couldn't beacuse she was weak. she was killed by Shade Wing in the great battle.

Nettlepaw is a Dark forest cat training Shade Wing  Nettle Paw's Backstory she was Born in Thunder clan the Leader Before Firestar ( puppyjam 2018) didnt let them stay. lost fur Nettle paw's mother made her evil They joined blood clan Nettle paw could join but her mother couldn't beacuse she was weak. she was killed by Shade Wing in the great battle.

1 minute ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

*looks at my old OC Nettleheart aka Nettle* oh

Nettle is this character btw

1655374563_Nettle(2022Redraw).thumb.png.6fed90c126141dde8058eae97b1fbf3a.png

• Love 1

1 hour ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

hey thats my baby me copy pasta!!!!!!!

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

My botanist form is sleek and lean, my fur like delicate leopard pattern; But a leopard not am I, I am a serval, indeed. My collar and badge, oh how pretty; My collar is green, with a flower pattern; my badge proudly displays "CERTIFIED BOTANIST" and in smaller print underneath, "BOTANIST AMBER". My badge is silver, with a flower and tree pattern; I wear it proudly. My fur is the sleekest of silk; my tail always twitching. My plants are very good taken care of;my water only the best (for the plants.).

On 3/24/2022 at 12:47 AM, budget atalanta fawn said:

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind

did u copy my OC becuz it sounds like u did

its way to similiar