Stray Fawn Community

WOF RP (Sorta prophecy, also helping with my story ^^) Starting ig

XxTheSnowfallSystemxX

22 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

i roll for powers

Oh- woops.  I was putting the powers of the OC-  

I'm bLiNd

• XxTheSnowfallSystemxX changed the title to WOF RP (Sorta prophecy, also helping with my story ^^) 0 main left!!! we need more sides tho
On 3/28/2022 at 9:20 AM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Rules:

I roll for powers! (using canon stuff and this wiki https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Scales_Dragons ) but beware, when rolling for a power, you could also get a disability (weak venom for example)

If you're an animus, run your spells through with me!

Form-

Name:

Gender/pronouns:

Age(in dragon):

Tribe:

Power amount (max 3):

Other details:

Main or side (2 main left 6 total)

Reference:

Main Characters:

Name: Cherry

Tribe: Rain/Night

Power amount (max 3): 2 (Animus& mind reading)

Other details: A ton of stars. Mostly Red and green. Adopted by Grape's (Kokichi's) parents.

Main or side (3 main left 6 total) Main

Reference:709268778_Drawing-8.sketchpad(4).thumb.png.4ae016e24c4816fcc8511c3d106812a6.png

Name: Grape (Kokichi)

Tribe: Silk

Power amount (max 3): none

Other details: Purple. Cherry's brother by adoption.

Main or side (3 main left 6 total) main

Reference:Drawing-9.sketchpad.png.730238b257bd8e27419c3c3c6878ea6a.png

Name: Jewel (Shuichi)

Tribe: Sea/Night

Power amount (max 3): 2 (Mind reading, foresight)

Other details: Six marks under eye. Emo

Main or side (3 main left 6 total) main

Reference:1317940358_Drawing-8.sketchpad(1).thumb.png.4d33c99c60cc181673d3431470af6f45.png

Name: melon

Gender/pronouns: she/her

Age(in dragon): 17

Tribe: rain/sky/sand

Power amount (max 3): 3 (unknown)

Other details: always laughing, making jokes, flying, protects her friends and her crush

Main or side (2 main left 6 total) main

Reference: 

61928927_Screenshot2022-03-2910_45_48AM.png.1869823bd02e319582025722205bf4ac.png.f68f1dc0c568acb03204926e967f70f2.png

Name: Sy

Gender/pronouns: She/Her (Female)

Age(in dragon): 10 years 

Tribe: Sandwing/Nightwing 

Power amount (max 3): Foresight, Portals,

Other details: has a very thin tail that can crack like a whip, has venom in her tail barb, Makes sarcastic jokes, usually reserved, has a whole library to herself but let's other dragons be in it. 

Main or side (2 main left 6 total): Main 

Reference:

Sy.thumb.png.65ffaa8b38faec416760a1104e4345d4.png

Side characters:

Name: Crystal

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Age(in dragon): 1

Tribe: Sea/Night

Other details: Jewels younger sister

Main or side (3 main left 6 total) side

Reference:Drawing-21.sketchpad.thumb.png.a84feb8e750875bfb2e16778bb6245d0.png

..I read the age wrong- Sy is 20

Name: Tarantula Hawk

Age(in dragon): 5

Tribe: Hive/Sky

Power amount (max 3):2

Other details: Kinda grumpy, Keeps to herself, Loves to draw/read/sing

Main or side (0 main left 6 total)

Reference:

WIN_20220330_10_42_29_Pro.jpg

Name: Deamos

Gender/pronouns: He/Him

Age(in dragon): 27

Tribe: Leafwings 

Other details: He is very smart, he helps Sy in the Library and has a big crush on her. 

Main or side (0 main left 6 total): Side 

Reference:

Untitled781_20220330144223.png

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: Deamos

Gender/pronouns: He/Him

Age(in dragon): 27

Tribe: Leafwings 

Other details: He is very smart, he helps Sy in the Library and has a big crush on her. 

Reference:

Untitled781_20220330144223.png

I don't know if we're allowed to have two charachters but this is my second and only other one 

Name: Loki

Gender/pronouns: He/him

Age(in dragon): 21

Tribe: Icewings

Other details: He can freeze people just by touching them, extra extra cold, can change his body tempature so that he WONT freeze people. Is in a relationship with Sy, he is the prince of the icewings, he has a whole lot of scars, a burn scar on his face, and a scar tattoo that says "Still Breathing"  he has 3 silver necklaces, a Cloak(hes allergic to the sun, and to chocolate) and a silver and gold ring(so does sy, it's their wedding ring even tho dragons don't get married I don't think-)  he likes to paint and sketch other dragons, he visits Sy Daily. He's very tall and sleek( height at the shoulders is 16'7( bc dragons are naturally tall- he's just TALLER) 

Reference:

Untitled767_20220327203841.png

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: Loki

Gender/pronouns: He/him

Age(in dragon): 21

Tribe: Icewings

Other details: He can freeze people just by touching them, extra extra cold, can change his body tempature so that he WONT freeze people. Is in a relationship with Sy, he is the prince of the icewings, he has a whole lot of scars, a burn scar on his face, and a scar tattoo that says "Still Breathing"  he has 3 silver necklaces, a Cloak(hes allergic to the sun, and to chocolate) and a silver and gold ring(so does sy, it's their wedding ring even tho dragons don't get married I don't think-)  he likes to paint and sketch other dragons, he visits Sy Daily. He's very tall and sleek( height at the shoulders is 16'7( bc dragons are naturally tall- he's just TALLER) 

Reference:

Untitled767_20220327203841.png

freeze by touch counts as an ability (see controllable frostscales, section 2.6. in the fandom linked to the chat)

12 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

freeze by touch counts as an ability (see controllable frostscales, section 2.6. in the fandom linked to the chat)

Okay- well then I guess that's his ability... not exactly a power.. but an ability 

Name: Snowy (Likes to go by Hannah)

Age(in dragon): 7

Tribe: IceWing

Power amount (max 3): 2 (1 is Unknown the second is Crystal Scales)

Other details: Friends with Cherry. Nicer than the average Icewing. 

Main or side (0 main left 6 total) Side

Reference:

Drawing-24.sketchpad (1).png

• XxTheSnowfallSystemxX changed the title to WOF RP (Sorta prophecy, also helping with my story ^^) 1 main left!!! we need more sides tho
On 3/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Name: Black

Gender/pronouns: male (he/him)

Age(in dragon): uhhh idk, young adult?

Tribe: Nightwonky with distant icewonky blood

Power amount (max 3): 3

Other details: evil. very evil.

Main or side (1 main left 6 total) MAIN

Reference:LHyQCcxxc_IJS3TGCtmozib_68b0qh-r__RkuoCAGirHq4vEd5ETWSzbAIA3PoSuNsZaxYReikv2vN_tDhEAe0Byptv0Are23uo2YiQQTy1Dzpml6ck_-_NQSGSegQkt8xriEKtF

wofwofwof

• XxTheSnowfallSystemxX changed the title to WOF RP (Sorta prophecy, also helping with my story ^^) Starting ig

Prolouge

Kokichi flew off ahead of his sister. “Hey, wait for me!” Cherry said. Kokichi stopped so suddenly and abruptly. Cherry was unsure of what to expect. HiveWings? IceWing FrostBreath? “An egg? But, three moons, why is one out here?” Kokichi muttered. “Huh?” Kokichi peered at it. “It looks like a SeaWing egg.” Why would one be out here? Nowhere close to the water… The egg was a blue-green, with a few black marks, 6 to be exact. Cherry took it from Kokichi’s talons and settled it in her arms. “We should let Jewel look at it. They ARE the ultimate detective, you know. And besides, it sort of looks like them too.” “Fine, fine, you’re right” said Kokichi. They flew off to their hut.

Present time (day after the prologue, other mains are by or in hut)

Cherry: -panting- Jewel, what is this?

Jewel: That- It looks just like my egg did, I still have a piece. -they'd rummage through a bunch of stuff-

5 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Prolouge

Kokichi flew off ahead of his sister. “Hey, wait for me!” Cherry said. Kokichi stopped so suddenly and abruptly. Cherry was unsure of what to expect. HiveWings? IceWing FrostBreath? “An egg? But, three moons, why is one out here?” Kokichi muttered. “Huh?” Kokichi peered at it. “It looks like a SeaWing egg.” Why would one be out here? Nowhere close to the water… The egg was a blue-green, with a few black marks, 6 to be exact. Cherry took it from Kokichi’s talons and settled it in her arms. “We should let Jewel look at it. They ARE the ultimate detective, you know. And besides, it sort of looks like them too.” “Fine, fine, you’re right” said Kokichi. They flew off to their hut.

Present time (day after the prologue, other mains are by or in hut)

Cherry: -panting- Jewel, what is this?

Jewel: That- It looks just like my egg did, I still have a piece. -they'd rummage through a bunch of stuff-

Sy(if cherry and Jewel are in the hut as well... I dont know who is where): why would you keep a peice of your egg? Very strange.. although I've met many dragons who kept their egg shells... 

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy(if cherry and Jewel are in the hut as well... I dont know who is where): why would you keep a peice of your egg? Very strange.. although I've met many dragons who kept their egg shells... 

Jewel: He glances up at Sy. “I’ve always dreamt of being a scientist, so I started studying how eggs worked, but I abandoned that to study other stuff.” He continued to sort the stuff he was looking through to find his egg shell piece.

22 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Jewel: He glances up at Sy. “I’ve always dreamt of being a scientist, so I started studying how eggs worked, but I abandoned that to study other stuff.” He continued to sort the stuff he was looking through to find his egg shell piece.

Sy: * she shrugged and continued to read her book that she wrote(her library was filled with books that she wrote herself, she binded the books, and wrote in them by herself) and flicked her tail making a slight crack like a whip, but it wasn't loud.  *

12 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy: * she shrugged and continued to read her book that she wrote(her library was filled with books that she wrote herself, she binded the books, and wrote in them by herself) and flicked her tail making a slight crack like a whip, but it wasn't loud.  *

Cherry: Wow, you wrote these?