Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

I draw your nichelings in like 5 minutes (aka they're bad)


Sky
 Share

Recommended Posts

quick drawings of your nichelings. give a pic and maybe some of their personality so I can pose them nicely

no promise for when it's done

example (model: Haredew from DuskClan)

 

haredew.png.d855b5e1fb3e801bd08115a875fbba6b.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any one of them

Ground-Ivy (th male) is young and doesn't like people telling him what to do

Anemone (the other short snout) has been looking after him ever since they were children and eventually gets tired of him not listening to anything she says and leaves.

I can't remember if the derps ha proper personalities yetkuva.png.acf61c390e8bda44e9fce7db9f5486da.png

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can choose any of my crazy clowns

 

Adam the Second 

He is the leader of my Nichelings, a nice guy. Pretty cheerful, loves to talk to his tribemates and tell stories of the wars he’s been on. 

87848344-AFB0-4085-8EDD-CE847678F0AB.thumb.jpeg.8bb9755bb2b7a46df908334d28d82bf2.jpeg

 

Commander A

He’s one of the commanders of Adams army. He is tall and stronk, also can be quite oblivious or dumb but is pretty loyal.

Commander C

Another commander. Little rat, can be reckless and is very silly.

FABFEFF3-E83E-4066-98A6-879FB530FB00.thumb.jpeg.0f2f06c08b5358eb682c2c3d2c275e4f.jpeg

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/29/2022 at 7:39 AM, A Nicheling said:

You can choose any of my crazy clowns

 

Adam the Second 

He is the leader of my Nichelings, a nice guy. Pretty cheerful, loves to talk to his tribemates and tell stories of the wars he’s been on. 

87848344-AFB0-4085-8EDD-CE847678F0AB.thumb.jpeg.8bb9755bb2b7a46df908334d28d82bf2.jpeg

 

Commander A

He’s one of the commanders of Adams army. He is tall and stronk, also can be quite oblivious or dumb but is pretty loyal.

Commander C

Another commander. Little rat, can be reckless and is very silly.

FABFEFF3-E83E-4066-98A6-879FB530FB00.thumb.jpeg.0f2f06c08b5358eb682c2c3d2c275e4f.jpeg

hey so I remembered these exist and my style has changed a lot so boom. an Adam the Second for your viewing pleasure

version 1 is with my own colors, version 2 is colorpicked from your picture

1963832804_adam1.png.ce582cbdad5c92ccfe2f94395e1601ff.png                                                                                                     1275839908_adam2.png.c79465133f84fb08d01d26be8b858b0b.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sky said:

hey so I remembered these exist and my style has changed a lot so boom. an Adam the Second for your viewing pleasure

version 1 is with my own colors, version 2 is colorpicked from your picture

1963832804_adam1.png.ce582cbdad5c92ccfe2f94395e1601ff.png                                                                                                     1275839908_adam2.png.c79465133f84fb08d01d26be8b858b0b.png

Aww, thank you!!! He’s adorable!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sky said:

hey so I remembered these exist and my style has changed a lot so boom. an Adam the Second for your viewing pleasure

version 1 is with my own colors, version 2 is colorpicked from your picture

1963832804_adam1.png.ce582cbdad5c92ccfe2f94395e1601ff.png                                                                                                     1275839908_adam2.png.c79465133f84fb08d01d26be8b858b0b.png

Woah! You've improved so much! I didn't even realise this was your topic at first!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Living in a bucket said:

Woah! You've improved so much! I didn't even realise this was your topic at first!

^^ thank you! a couple weeks ago I discovered the magic of not having the pressure option on and now all my lines are the same size which actualy changed my style a tad!

  • Like 3
  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...