Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

wof bases but it's actually just wof bases


polly

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

HI i made new derpy bases for y'all to enjoy

tos: i can not care less what you do with these as long as it's not hateful and you don't remove the watermark and all that stuff

EAGDSFGDS.thumb.png.2205399779f868e669590dd988d3c12b.png

Omg these are adorable

I'll probably use them for adopts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, lizardcake said:

HI i made new derpy bases for y'all to enjoy

tos: i can not care less what you do with these as long as it's not hateful and you don't remove the watermark and all that stuff

EAGDSFGDS.thumb.png.2205399779f868e669590dd988d3c12b.png

BRO I LITERALLY LOVE YOUR ART STYLE IM USING THESE HEHAAHAH!!!!

<333

  • Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I have Used 4 Hours and 15 Minutes Of my Time to make these! 

I think They Count as Headshots Welp im too Tired to go and Fix them Right now

Don't:

Don't use the Bases for Hateful purposes

Don't Remove the "Epoch" Next to The Bases

Don't Claim as yours

 

Do:

Make Adopts with The Bases

Edit the Bases (Example: make a Full Body Version, Add Accesories)

 

The Bases 

 

701SemTtulo_20230622115328.png.8f46b207a9018c9ebf1d0ceba6f14046.png701SemTtulo_20230622130220.png.e58be5c385cab50f4765e38ba7a90657.png701SemTtulo_20230622140757.png.354036015004770892e9dc3537a0f298.png701SemTtulo_20230622172703.png.8acb2dc9185759a62bd74e28d7569986.png701SemTtulo_20230622231046.png.a482a04fb0adc9aed66bb1b5bbb14f70.png701SemTtulo_20230622172107.png.d8b208356dc5b0055029eef1882462e4.png701SemTtulo_20230622133551.png.a19418dc0ea47984de88998b6501be9a.png701SemTtulo_20230622163104.png.d89e8c2c789b7c86f46b55505b7b5b53.png701SemTtulo_20230622164508.png.358bbf20429f2f9f0f273ab82a43f9b9.png701SemTtulo_20230622165612.png.526a7aa0d45035844e31f0e10323e7cf.png

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

ToS:

Do not claim them as your own or trace them.

Always credit me (especially when using on other sites).

Feel free to mesh them together for hybrids, but don't mesh them with other people's bases.

Edits are allowed as long as it's recognisable.

Do not make anything hateful, offensive, or NSFW.

Blank:

tribeless.thumb.png.7f1a221c1e36f2ee9796da8714ec3c3c.png

IceWing:

icewing.thumb.png.e1852291315c8b2e3df5164176ed8e1b.png

MudWing:

mudwing.thumb.png.140144004a31f48173043598e2a70f44.png

NightWing:

NightWing.thumb.png.abd752f184568aca253135295d9b0417.png

RainWing:

RainWing.thumb.png.d28ffc36359de97271112cd99123da04.png

SandWing:

SandWing.thumb.png.cb349ad6a1ee961b36255fdb99b27211.png

SeaWing:

SeaWing.thumb.png.be128afda545ff0c1e4fa25c40d68b96.png

SkyWing:

Skywing.thumb.png.c42aef2fa7de527bc633f3bbe31efa4f.png

HiveWing:

HiveWing.thumb.png.826f5b090c48ff753756e3a01e877750.png

LeafWing:

LeafWing.thumb.png.d98722f009d20a168a01002644078e3e.png

SilkWing:

SilkWing.thumb.png.10f2849f5c0987b40c46a5dde5d05236.png

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2023 at 7:04 PM, BirbMonster said:

ToS:

Do not claim them as your own or trace them.

Always credit me (especially when using on other sites).

Feel free to mesh them together for hybrids, but don't mesh them with other people's bases.

Edits are allowed as long as it's recognisable.

Do not make anything hateful, offensive, or NSFW.

Blank:

tribeless.thumb.png.7f1a221c1e36f2ee9796da8714ec3c3c.png

IceWing:

icewing.thumb.png.e1852291315c8b2e3df5164176ed8e1b.png

MudWing:

mudwing.thumb.png.140144004a31f48173043598e2a70f44.png

NightWing:

NightWing.thumb.png.abd752f184568aca253135295d9b0417.png

RainWing:

RainWing.thumb.png.d28ffc36359de97271112cd99123da04.png

SandWing:

SandWing.thumb.png.cb349ad6a1ee961b36255fdb99b27211.png

SeaWing:

SeaWing.thumb.png.be128afda545ff0c1e4fa25c40d68b96.png

SkyWing:

Skywing.thumb.png.c42aef2fa7de527bc633f3bbe31efa4f.png

HiveWing:

HiveWing.thumb.png.826f5b090c48ff753756e3a01e877750.png

LeafWing:

LeafWing.thumb.png.d98722f009d20a168a01002644078e3e.png

SilkWing:

SilkWing.thumb.png.10f2849f5c0987b40c46a5dde5d05236.png

Added Pantalan tribes!

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 5:27 PM, Epoch Frog said:

I have Used 4 Hours and 15 Minutes Of my Time to make these! 

I think They Count as Headshots Welp im too Tired to go and Fix them Right now

Don't:

Don't use the Bases for Hateful purposes

Don't Remove the "Epoch" Next to The Bases

Don't Claim as yours

 

Do:

Make Adopts with The Bases

Edit the Bases (Example: make a Full Body Version, Add Accesories)

 

The Bases 

 

701SemTtulo_20230622115328.png.8f46b207a9018c9ebf1d0ceba6f14046.png701SemTtulo_20230622130220.png.e58be5c385cab50f4765e38ba7a90657.png701SemTtulo_20230622140757.png.354036015004770892e9dc3537a0f298.png701SemTtulo_20230622172703.png.8acb2dc9185759a62bd74e28d7569986.png701SemTtulo_20230622231046.png.a482a04fb0adc9aed66bb1b5bbb14f70.png701SemTtulo_20230622172107.png.d8b208356dc5b0055029eef1882462e4.png701SemTtulo_20230622133551.png.a19418dc0ea47984de88998b6501be9a.png701SemTtulo_20230622163104.png.d89e8c2c789b7c86f46b55505b7b5b53.png701SemTtulo_20230622164508.png.358bbf20429f2f9f0f273ab82a43f9b9.png701SemTtulo_20230622165612.png.526a7aa0d45035844e31f0e10323e7cf.png

*Cringes at Most of My old ( not that old but still ) Art and Headcanons* I really need to Redraw These (( Also yeah some of these contain Tribe Headcanons Suach as Ice wings with antlers and etc ))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ToS

1. do not claim as your own

2. you can make edits to the bases

3. you can use them for adopts/art trades/ocs

4. do not use my art to get money (unless i get some to :p)

5. Always credit me (especially on other websites.[tis me Vire/Scarlet])

6. tag me when you post on here. id like to see what you made ^^

Sandwing:

Sandwing_Base(headshot).png.18183152a4c4e3e04ab03bace9463eb7.png

 

Seawing:

Seawing_Base(headshot).png.a5436d09b164c568e311c559e7a548b7.png

Skywing:

Skywing_Base(headshot).png.fe9359ce530718d241f3bfa6a9b179ec.png

Mudwing:

Mudwing_Base(headshot).png.19e7f5ae714c50b11c9d95f88e59492f.png

Rainwing:

Rainwing_Base(headshot).png.7d8474c83bd77518d7ed94c4651d810f.png

Icewing:

Icewing_Base(headshot).png.cb602ebf74110d4fc7db753460ebeeab.png

Nightwing:

Nightwing_Base(headshot).png.cdaf8d21e63c0fd3017f2b10d991df8d.png

Hivewing:

Hivewing_Base(headshot).png.b1f0648845ec802651f3a28697bbe4fb.png

Silkwing:

Silkwing_Baze(Headshot).png.f99331fc2fef53f863a182eb719e9808.png

Leafwing:

Leafwing_Base(Headshot).png.fbf35abd6584c0f410fdc3d14f1fd8a5.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, D-Class Forg said:

OK first 2 FULLBODY BASES

Rules

1) dont remove my watermark

2) dont credit these as your own

3) you can edit them however you wish for jewelery, scars, hybrids, etc.

4) you may use these for adopts

5) ping me with your creations i would love to see them

 

Skywing:

 IMG_20220817_163944(1).png.88b8a0476bdf4bd4055fce6a5b8179d7.png

Nightwing (with teardrop):

IMG_20220817_163944(4).png.c3f02ad8749d8feec1f6e748aafaae59.png

Nightwing:

IMG_20220817_163944(3).png.221e97da94d7ac640693baa5157bbb17.png

Rainwing:

IMG_20220817_163944(2).png.35e23797055a9b26f07155260c05be5e.png

 

On 8/2/2022 at 8:06 AM, D-Class Forg said:

heres a base of mine its the first one i made so i know its bad. more are coming in the future

Rules: 

1. do not remove my watermark

2. you may edit it if you want (like adding scars/jewelery)

3. this is optional but ping me with your creation

 

Rainwing:

IMG_20220802_075310.png.582c0c250499c016e4699b0988d0d370.png

Rainwing/silkwing dragonet full body:

1807699783_.thumb.png.32f07cf05d3e24a0ef1e09c260f8e00e.png

Seawing:

Swa.png.075a88313340f14fb00aec5b10b07f4b.png

*cringes at my old art*

THEY WERE SO BAD-

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edit: Added pantalan tribes

On 8/11/2023 at 12:13 PM, D-Class Forg said:

ToS

1. do not claim as your own

2. you can make edits to the bases

3. you can use them for adopts/art trades/ocs

4. do not use my art to get money (unless i get some to :p)

5. Always credit me (especially on other websites.[tis me Vire/Scarlet])

6. tag me when you post on here. id like to see what you made ^^

Sandwing:

Sandwing_Base(headshot).png.ef23132fd6b1d06dae0e73fcc03b91e7.png

Seawing:

Seawing_Base(headshot).png.a5436d09b164c568e311c559e7a548b7.png

Skywing:

Skywing_Base(headshot).png.fe9359ce530718d241f3bfa6a9b179ec.png

Mudwing:

Mudwing_Base(headshot).png.19e7f5ae714c50b11c9d95f88e59492f.png

Rainwing:

Rainwing_Base(headshot).png.7d8474c83bd77518d7ed94c4651d810f.png

Icewing:

Icewing_Base(headshot).png.cb602ebf74110d4fc7db753460ebeeab.png

Nightwing:

Nightwing_Base(headshot).png.cdaf8d21e63c0fd3017f2b10d991df8d.png

Hivewing:

Hivewing_Base(headshot).png.b1f0648845ec802651f3a28697bbe4fb.png

Silkwing:

Silkwing_Baze(Headshot).png.f99331fc2fef53f863a182eb719e9808.png

Leafwing:

Leafwing_Base(Headshot).png.fbf35abd6584c0f410fdc3d14f1fd8a5.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They’re here guys… my newest, improvest headshot bases! Featuring my wacky headcanons!

SkyWing

DD7EE407-A0E6-41EC-B1FC-E52641DFD205.thumb.png.c893376e2be9be76150009494488ee79.png

SeaWing

1FC0BD64-501E-4DCE-AC1D-0FDB581EA408.thumb.png.4d5d58559d0f6412e091c9c9cb7abe3e.png

MudWing

43FFEBFB-1BE6-4759-B52A-B98481F7686A.thumb.png.0f9cb70ed938be6f8f31e21ae1944e81.png

SandWing

380E1BF3-CBAC-4D07-89A1-DB277A283DA7.thumb.png.f98d931cc9047ccae4b026188a5bea17.png

IceWing

5CA9E5D2-9B80-4B93-AE15-F5804C08F745.thumb.png.7f1f281ac1006431c5055cc13e8d0083.png
 

NightWing

15201E89-A6CE-43DA-A711-A81AB24178E3.thumb.png.f9e400634720abb4dc6e390faa054806.png

RainWing

36D5EB58-EC93-4802-9E18-C643B506605A.thumb.png.f93d11abb874317728c6a34ac9f7b891.png

Silk

8208684B-040D-474F-814F-BE39F2DFEB9A.thumb.png.7fd1cebdb819e1caa34fff76c9a82eeb.png

Hive

85CB68C7-49AD-4B81-9B69-D72E93BDEFC8.thumb.png.6e95ed8fb839f127f5b3e41c8f984f29.png

Leaf
1B63B2C4-5802-4BE2-869C-EACC76F44CB4.thumb.png.f3cb523f4a2e8bcb2b9b7f1de2993d3c.png

TOS are pretty obvious and are as usual for my bases: Don’t trace/steal/remove watermark, credit me.

Edits are fine as long as they stay recognisable and aren’t meant to be mean to anyone or straight -up NSFW

Do anything as long as you aren’t making real money or something

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2023 at 4:45 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

Bases by wuzhere75 on tumblr 

Their tos: “Standard stuff. Do whatever you want just don’t remove my watermark

MudWing 

073B8472-7009-479C-8E7E-BB5E66A22ED7.png.f167d189d24f914db38c934ef936a02c.png

SandWing

2615E040-E6AE-4636-8669-E56FCEC2B310.png.c04cd03b53d8706418939ea17887ee7c.png

SkyWing

D83CB9FA-8AEA-47DA-BD2B-05CA5C3E2127.png.4f0dd9b31f3ef2086cb3ea2059e2f9e6.png
SeaWing

A5AD5467-DF69-4686-B79F-3BDE2955CE4A.png.519605c5729e5f1755a6f2fc77095d09.png

RainWing

83195AC7-4250-4026-A578-E5B9EB5A32D2.png.5aa3d602cf2fd8bd8a24502986762a0b.png

IceWing

09F58BE3-4BC4-4659-9FCF-B3645CA616B1.png.baa96a6cde5d00f617c46394c7c29407.png

NightWing

76F9B159-4FFD-4961-9735-DE4A82ED2823.png.4a22c8ae027ff9e656866eaa2823d59a.png
HiveWing

9D32BAB4-3D95-4028-A083-86886082A22C.png.1a83fdfbd92b2c6c7b5fb0fd33a3030d.png

SilkWing

227A8792-5A4C-49DE-8868-4551CB1FDC3A.png.47a105d3011c29e8446bcd0c7a27e676.png

LeafWing

EA3BBB6B-634F-4599-91CD-1E7BFA0EB467.png.a5613e8261deb6398b53d0cf2ce7ec04.png

I LOVE HOW WEIRD THEY LOOK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi yes hello i have some new yummy bases for you to enjoy

i haven't made pantalan ones yet but i'll edit this post when i have

tos: don't remove the watermark, edit to your hearts content but no hate stuff, don't trace, whatever you get the point

blank:

blank.thumb.png.3d313f99794246fb86929c9ce0b6193c.png

skywing:

sky.thumb.png.03b0177714553ccdaaff45ed4a11d3db.png

ice cube:

ice.thumb.png.5fcbd2bb8e2b6afecde152683f4949dc.png

sandy:

sand.thumb.png.cc99db9875d702f5b846536003719865.png

bat:

night.thumb.png.61063dd1533a567864b1e8439cc8122b.png

tropical bird:

rain.thumb.png.99b609e079b358cd9062c58d7d713c9e.png

mudwing:

mud.thumb.png.7ba5195f2482b7b561c9c5f5a3d8a0bf.png

fish:

sea.thumb.png.b6ae9dca630d9b0b2d3f0677dd580635.png

  • Love 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2023 at 10:47 AM, spookycake said:

hi yes hello i have some new yummy bases for you to enjoy

i haven't made pantalan ones yet but i'll edit this post when i have

tos: don't remove the watermark, edit to your hearts content but no hate stuff, don't trace, whatever you get the point

blank:

blank.thumb.png.3d313f99794246fb86929c9ce0b6193c.png

skywing:

sky.thumb.png.03b0177714553ccdaaff45ed4a11d3db.png

ice cube:

ice.thumb.png.5fcbd2bb8e2b6afecde152683f4949dc.png

sandy:

sand.thumb.png.cc99db9875d702f5b846536003719865.png

bat:

night.thumb.png.61063dd1533a567864b1e8439cc8122b.png

tropical bird:

rain.thumb.png.99b609e079b358cd9062c58d7d713c9e.png

mudwing:

mud.thumb.png.7ba5195f2482b7b561c9c5f5a3d8a0bf.png

fish:

sea.thumb.png.b6ae9dca630d9b0b2d3f0677dd580635.png

*EATS THEM*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Guys cool bases!

Bases are by Roselock. Here is a link to their sta.sh where you can find more: https://sta.sh/22eais9vuhmf 

Because Roselock sure has a lot of bases

TOS (copied from the sta.sh)

  • Please credit Roselock!

You can:

  • Edit them
  • Do adopts, OC basefills, everything like that

You can't:

  • Claim as your own
  • Trace
  • Sell for money
  • Edit them to the point of not being recognisable as Roselock's, or copy them for your own bases

 

FULLBODIES

Blank

Blankfull.thumb.png.105cc7c6560a134310c1a615971a46cb.png

Beetle

Beetlefull.thumb.png.397572729fc6a01dce0bb4f0c341253f.png

Hive

Hivefull.thumb.png.e5ed917b993bdefc30f58a88bb2a34b0.png

Ice

Icefull.thumb.png.8336be0fb723f7dc2330ce6181424526.png

Leaf

Leaffull.thumb.png.eff90746efee0535e5580918aab0c1b7.png

Mud

Mudfull.thumb.png.277ddd34e365bbb1e8025c49c5f71ff6.png

Night

Nightfull.thumb.png.d7d5f01d4de2b0fdfca9dff9d5bb9870.png

Rain

Rainfull.thumb.png.1702f00a9df08997b7ffbddf3ed81104.png

Sea

Seafull.thumb.png.7178a9045fc8cae84397b3049d2dfe83.png

Silk

Silkfull.thumb.png.2439870993588d07fb86c434a3f519c5.png

Sky

Skyfull.thumb.png.65635054055ad0ceffef3186e7fa7f4b.png

Sand

Sandfull.thumb.png.2c2706befca09693def36d46b24d463c.png

 

 

HEADSHOTS

Simple headshots set

Headshotset.thumb.png.c6743f89704ecf6c6732e2cc8b79810a.png

 

 

Individual headshots (not bothered to label thme)

Night

HeaddshotNight.thumb.png.cad31ece90c974190518c86e02ee5f16.png

Beetle

HeadshotBeetle.thumb.png.d921499d92b18d85d1ecb87782fdbe3f.png

Ice

HeadshotIce.thumb.png.1fe5202a0b0c771e26d3d45185245a2f.png

Leaf

 

HeadshotLeaf.thumb.png.cb81b98a7da4fa6b1a5ac8b8954c5798.png

Mud

HeadshotMud.thumb.png.55a778855e9c21eaccf3e462a9b869bb.png

Rain

HeadshotRain.thumb.png.75937632615c8663b5f570a44177b6c8.png

Sand

HeadshotSand.thumb.png.e4b0b35fef9cb19f98c0653837ef839c.png

Sea

HeadshotSea.thumb.png.d67a7bb72811d8cdd706b43b99e51f50.png

Silk

HeadshotSilk.thumb.png.f50020ec512a2fd2c122db2ec75df077.png

Sky

HeadshotSky.thumb.png.0f9f803d5f4568b97a54c7fb50731dc2.png

 

SHIP BASES

(edit them together to make whatever ships you want)

 

Beetleship1.png.35a8d497fefc2ac0f8fb5d7063e4886f.pngBeetleship2.png.18aad2ab98f97039d45290e2f3063d96.pngIceship1.png.41a7ed9d3a3598741d7f3588107c947f.pngLeafship2.png.4a95b66a348eaa378d481f87258d9bb9.pngLefship1.png.d1a99e2f4d0cd155d8afeb0f5c29f84a.pngMudship1.png.e7e23b8e50b5173705ca25718e7a409a.pngMudship2.png.cf974b3d4450d20bb39e41dc379cb058.pngnightship1.png.b093bd995f2ea518966d688bfe5e8f98.pngNightship2.png.5063d9f47bb215ed207a5a44071121fb.pngRainship1.png.f9fc75cf67bd09b2cf6696793d4c625c.pngRainship2.png.f3e4fc10ba3e20eeeaf9eec93ce7d9de.pngSandship1.png.2c6c8a22eaff1f41ce22243cfc2e2355.pngSandship2.png.55d27768bac3eb1021adc0a52ac4d5cc.pngSeaship1.png.b934aa484a60ad53e2aac5ce6003bfde.pngSeaship2.png.b9e2ecc47332aac23cf65d1b762acb60.pngShipblank.png.8c970b91db1805c5559a6c3c595d31e4.pngShipblank2.png.e5913349365ce33d547b3def086b22b7.pngSkyship.png.5860f8bd388fcbc696e154f6b8383a68.png

 

I'm still planning to add as many bases as this post allows! Tell me if any are arranged wrong  (in the wrong section and suff)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, pale said:

PALE BASES:

rules:

-crediting is optional, but preferred

-I’m fine with any type of editing (lashes, scars, jewelry, etc.)

-when your editing, you can change the antonymy but just don’t be hateful :’)

-the watermark is MANDATORY, you can not erase it

-you can use these for raffles/adopts/DTA/OTA

-you can’t use these for art requests or commissions since you didn’t make it yourself

 

NightWing

51FADDE4-4D50-4D66-8A81-E7873160F7EB.thumb.png.d841c49ff77e5c39e4ee666d62aa0c4b.png

RainWing

B3677EDF-D86D-429D-9F94-398F69AEE32B.thumb.png.9c5c5e5eabac03e414cb0e20e7178b1f.png

IceWing

08DE42B6-3C9B-44D5-BE3F-6E38CF9BC51B.thumb.png.4226208323e895b4073870af0e8bd45c.png

SkyWing

D36208FB-1D9C-4446-BBD2-42D9A932DF97.png.ea86f9046d99c477730e3823bdf2c576.png

SkyWing Firesclaes

C1CA6A1D-F134-4B21-BF09-B5C35C181A3E.png.903fadac635e880f0b7de6c8caa2d12a.png

SeaWing

709FA155-7270-4F35-85F3-DE63CBBAD967.thumb.png.22f7c3f24c8880e6cbba511e3e55bed6.png

SandWing

E1BD2850-C382-49A0-9ED6-9FD7A90A14DA.thumb.png.dbe1bb4b47c7747d20d071ce5c7936ce.png

MudWing

CFA84A9D-6FD1-422B-BFDC-60ECCD0D888B.thumb.png.799034bd3ff076fda6c6f758ba73d3b7.png

SilkWing

0FB432FF-CE9F-4D60-89F3-F048654BFFDD.png.d8fc01124909014aea57bff6a1ddf74a.png

HiveWing

A6657F8B-3627-440F-979E-6BEE15767E78.thumb.png.2cf2066deea6df45117aa477ee4e3d80.png

HiveWing Without Marks

EDB53A6A-8A8E-4E6E-AED7-229DEC2FA946.thumb.png.cc8a3d84d4da7aedb46f92e145636726.png

LeafWing

C6BFB182-BEF0-4B9E-B092-0A8DA354BD79.thumb.png.4a48766e6c1d642b3517e301e7b86fa5.png

Note:

if you would like me to make a fantribe or hybrid then you can just ask for that ^^

Using my old base is okay (now that ik that people like the old ones) but i prefer my new ones

 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:15 AM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

OMG I LOVE THESE! I wish that they were transparent tho qwq

I can always try converting them...

 

On 5/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Ozzy. said:

uh uh

here are aquabyx bases ee

mudwingstatic-assets-upload8863671287230751878.webp.19dda2f01b23d8c00871d61c754cd29c.webp

seawingstatic-assets-upload7620162146605721685.webp.8843d9ab1e844907527702a223fd3166.webp

sandwingstatic-assets-upload13044646257796639082.webp.73ed5f843d97d5dedd91a7ef6857ff5e.webp

icewingstatic-assets-upload11783955592679786868.webp.d8b2169a5d9ad27ff229236c0127565c.webp

skywingstatic-assets-upload1987339356350957712.thumb.webp.4be094c25044ed62d547e2c897088e32.webp

 

rainwingstatic-assets-upload8389143467233894841.webp.3f43f99b0bf3431ce4eabc8b77b1757b.webp

nightwingstatic-assets-upload13159702910310328919.webp.e55a654f445463ae5cf06163f3ccf1a4.webp

silkwingstatic-assets-upload16126234604139717354.webp.3c8d9c18337e841ab43a005871049334.webp

hivewingstatic-assets-upload9964853178043947785.webp.bb6e84292ab2ef41f7103c0920fdf958.webp

leafwingstatic-assets-upload16433666146885573946.webp.1c90176fdbf136131a5f1f87ded0c4b5.webp

Are these open to use for cheap but paid adopts?/genq

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I ask the same question with these, as i did not see these before

On 11/14/2023 at 2:39 AM, BirbMonster said:

Guys cool bases!

Bases are by Roselock. Here is a link to their sta.sh where you can find more: https://sta.sh/22eais9vuhmf 

Because Roselock sure has a lot of bases

TOS (copied from the sta.sh)

  • Please credit Roselock!

You can:

  • Edit them
  • Do adopts, OC basefills, everything like that

You can't:

  • Claim as your own
  • Trace
  • Sell for money
  • Edit them to the point of not being recognisable as Roselock's, or copy them for your own bases

 

FULLBODIES

Blank

Blankfull.thumb.png.105cc7c6560a134310c1a615971a46cb.png

Beetle

Beetlefull.thumb.png.397572729fc6a01dce0bb4f0c341253f.png

Hive

Hivefull.thumb.png.e5ed917b993bdefc30f58a88bb2a34b0.png

Ice

Icefull.thumb.png.8336be0fb723f7dc2330ce6181424526.png

Leaf

Leaffull.thumb.png.eff90746efee0535e5580918aab0c1b7.png

Mud

Mudfull.thumb.png.277ddd34e365bbb1e8025c49c5f71ff6.png

Night

Nightfull.thumb.png.d7d5f01d4de2b0fdfca9dff9d5bb9870.png

Rain

Rainfull.thumb.png.1702f00a9df08997b7ffbddf3ed81104.png

Sea

Seafull.thumb.png.7178a9045fc8cae84397b3049d2dfe83.png

Silk

Silkfull.thumb.png.2439870993588d07fb86c434a3f519c5.png

Sky

Skyfull.thumb.png.65635054055ad0ceffef3186e7fa7f4b.png

Sand

Sandfull.thumb.png.2c2706befca09693def36d46b24d463c.png

 

 

HEADSHOTS

Simple headshots set

Headshotset.thumb.png.c6743f89704ecf6c6732e2cc8b79810a.png

 

 

Individual headshots (not bothered to label thme)

Night

HeaddshotNight.thumb.png.cad31ece90c974190518c86e02ee5f16.png

Beetle

HeadshotBeetle.thumb.png.d921499d92b18d85d1ecb87782fdbe3f.png

Ice

HeadshotIce.thumb.png.1fe5202a0b0c771e26d3d45185245a2f.png

Leaf

 

HeadshotLeaf.thumb.png.cb81b98a7da4fa6b1a5ac8b8954c5798.png

Mud

HeadshotMud.thumb.png.55a778855e9c21eaccf3e462a9b869bb.png

Rain

HeadshotRain.thumb.png.75937632615c8663b5f570a44177b6c8.png

Sand

HeadshotSand.thumb.png.e4b0b35fef9cb19f98c0653837ef839c.png

Sea

HeadshotSea.thumb.png.d67a7bb72811d8cdd706b43b99e51f50.png

Silk

HeadshotSilk.thumb.png.f50020ec512a2fd2c122db2ec75df077.png

Sky

HeadshotSky.thumb.png.0f9f803d5f4568b97a54c7fb50731dc2.png

 

SHIP BASES

(edit them together to make whatever ships you want)

 

Beetleship1.png.35a8d497fefc2ac0f8fb5d7063e4886f.pngBeetleship2.png.18aad2ab98f97039d45290e2f3063d96.pngIceship1.png.41a7ed9d3a3598741d7f3588107c947f.pngLeafship2.png.4a95b66a348eaa378d481f87258d9bb9.pngLefship1.png.d1a99e2f4d0cd155d8afeb0f5c29f84a.pngMudship1.png.e7e23b8e50b5173705ca25718e7a409a.pngMudship2.png.cf974b3d4450d20bb39e41dc379cb058.pngnightship1.png.b093bd995f2ea518966d688bfe5e8f98.pngNightship2.png.5063d9f47bb215ed207a5a44071121fb.pngRainship1.png.f9fc75cf67bd09b2cf6696793d4c625c.pngRainship2.png.f3e4fc10ba3e20eeeaf9eec93ce7d9de.pngSandship1.png.2c6c8a22eaff1f41ce22243cfc2e2355.pngSandship2.png.55d27768bac3eb1021adc0a52ac4d5cc.pngSeaship1.png.b934aa484a60ad53e2aac5ce6003bfde.pngSeaship2.png.b9e2ecc47332aac23cf65d1b762acb60.pngShipblank.png.8c970b91db1805c5559a6c3c595d31e4.pngShipblank2.png.e5913349365ce33d547b3def086b22b7.pngSkyship.png.5860f8bd388fcbc696e154f6b8383a68.png

 

I'm still planning to add as many bases as this post allows! Tell me if any are arranged wrong  (in the wrong section and suff)

 

 

On 10/28/2023 at 3:47 AM, lizardcake said:

hi yes hello i have some new yummy bases for you to enjoy

i haven't made pantalan ones yet but i'll edit this post when i have

tos: don't remove the watermark, edit to your hearts content but no hate stuff, don't trace, whatever you get the point

blank:

blank.thumb.png.3d313f99794246fb86929c9ce0b6193c.png

skywing:

sky.thumb.png.03b0177714553ccdaaff45ed4a11d3db.png

ice cube:

ice.thumb.png.5fcbd2bb8e2b6afecde152683f4949dc.png

sandy:

sand.thumb.png.cc99db9875d702f5b846536003719865.png

bat:

night.thumb.png.61063dd1533a567864b1e8439cc8122b.png

tropical bird:

rain.thumb.png.99b609e079b358cd9062c58d7d713c9e.png

mudwing:

mud.thumb.png.7ba5195f2482b7b561c9c5f5a3d8a0bf.png

fish:

sea.thumb.png.b6ae9dca630d9b0b2d3f0677dd580635.png

 

12 minutes ago, XxTheSnowfallSystemxX said:

 

 

Are these open to use for cheap but paid adopts?/genq

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...