Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

The Clans have never faced a time as difficult as this for a long, long time.
RiverClan has been suffering for a while now, and their leader and deputy died of an incurable sickness.
Their Medicine cat chose the wrong cats to lead the Clan, because one dark and cloudy night every medicine cat received the same message.
"The river is changing it's course, and every cat must lift a claw to help direct it back to the lake, or the stars will disappear from their eyes forever."
RiverClan's leader, Snakehop, or Snakestar, earned his 9 lives because there was no other..... StarClan has allowed a dictator to rule the Clan, and RiverClan abandons StarClan. For good, no one will know...

Cats of the Clans:

THUNDERCLAN:

LEADER
   Llamastar 一 a cream mottled tom with gray eyes
DEPUTY
   Larkflight 一 a strong cream mottled tom with a permanently twisted hind leg
MEDICINE CAT(S)

Falconglare -- a large dusty brown tabby tom with thick pelt
   PLAYERS:

WARRIORS
   Cloudstorm 一 a massive ginger cat with a patchy pelt
   Goldhawk 一 a black classic tabby molly with a foggy eye
   Tidecharm 一 a strong silver and white tom 
   Wolfsplash 一 a thick black pointed cat with a thick tail
   Croakjump 一 a sickly cream pointed tom with a white chest and paws

(I will act as all the warriors above)

PLAYERS:

APPRENTICES
      Mountainpaw 一 a fawn dappled cat with many burn scars
   Petalpaw 一 a yellow cat 
   Whitepaw 一 a smoky black and white tom 

(I will act as all the apprentices above)

PLAYERS:
QUEENS
   Icesoar 一 a russet molly 

PLAYERS:
ELDERS
   Splashedswirl 一 a black molly with a single white paw
   Broomtrail 一 a patchy calico molly 
   Weaselmist 一 a lean smoky black mottled molly with small eyes
   Sootberry 一 a black cat with a foggy eye

(I will act as all the elders above)

PLAYERS:

SHADOWCLAN:

LEADER
   Reclusestar 一 a spiky-furred yellow and white cat with one amber and one blue eye
DEPUTY
   Lizardwing 一 a silver molly with flowers in her pelt
MEDICINE CAT(S)
   Tinymask 一 a skinny, short-legged red speckled tom with large ears

PLAYERS:

WARRIORS
   Nightstreak 一 a well-muscled tortoiseshell tom with a small mark of white on his chest
   Fireflyhill 一 a blue speckled tom 
   Sunflowerpond 一 a spiky-furred cream molly with a paler tail-tip
   Dustfish 一 a black molly with small paws
   Twigroot 一 a short smoky black mottled tom with a smooth pelt
   Ringhawk 一 a golden speckled cat with a foggy eye

PLAYERS:

APPRENTICES
   Watchingpaw 一 a black molly with a single white toe
   Dewpaw 一 a russet tom 
   Wasppaw 一 a black cat 
   Spiritpaw 一 a yellow molly 
   Marbledpaw 一 a blue-gray mottled cat with a small mark of white on his chest

PLAYERS:

Name: Birdpaw

Appearance: (this was made in pixilart and ig i used an adult base OvO) soft, tortoiseshell fur and yellow eyes

pixil-frame-0.png.95579a6ce601d9ab604093ea5fa4e580.png

Other: Kind. Trusts StarClan. Wants to be a medicine cat. 

Name: EbonyPaw(EbonyWalker, but goes by Ebony

Appearance:Untitled845_20220415200645.thumb.png.2f53d48312ee4eb40a2610a8f9d06de2.png

QUEENS
   Boarflight 一 a patchy black molly with darker stripes
ELDERS
   Maggotstrike 一 a light gray molly 
   Cowpads 一 a lanky light yellow pointed molly 
   Charecho 一 a yellow tom with darker patches
   Hivebeam 一 a battle-scarred blue-gray mottled molly with a splash of white on her chest

PLAYERS:

WINDCLAN:

LEADER
   Swallowstar 一 a prickly, fluffy smoky black molly 
DEPUTY
   Iciclemane 一 a large russet tom 
MEDICINE CAT(S)
   Starlingember 一 a sturdy silver molly with light green eyes

PLAYERS:

WARRIORS
   Havenleaf 一 a small ginger she-cat 
   Dustywing 一 a short-legged russet molly with a lazy eye
   Jumpingchirp 一 a golden tom with a heavily scarred pelt

Duskthicket 一 a russet dappled cat 
   Pikebright 一 a short cream classic tabby molly 

PLAYERS:

Name: Quailrush

Appearance: marbled orange tabby. has light hazel eyes. He has a medium-sized scar on his front left leg.

APPRENTICES
   Sprintpaw 一 an amber tom 
   Chirppaw 一 a white pointed tom with dark brown eyes
   Sunflowerpaw 一 a cream spotted tabby cat 

PLAYERS:

Screenshot 2022-03-31 1.57.03 PM.png

Redpaw (Female) ^

Name:Quillpaw

Appearance: silvery with white paws, long fur, and blue eyes

QUEENS
   Aspenweb 一 a tortoiseshell cat with a torn tail

PLAYERS:

ELDERS
   Ashpetal 一 a sturdy black cat with a stubby tail

PLAYERS:

RIVERCLAN:

LEADER
   Snakestar - a handsome, dark tom
DEPUTY
   Ivorypatter 一 a russet and white molly 
MEDICINE CAT(S)
   Reedsnarl 一 a patchy white cat with a ripped tail

PLAYERS:

WARRIORS
   Shadespot 一 a ragged silver molly 
   Puddlebush 一 a golden speckled cat 
   Flutteringhollow 一 a thin red mottled cat with purple eyes
   Frozenlurker 一 a russet molly 
   Hollowspots 一 a silver and white molly 
  

PLAYERS:

APPRENTICES
   Streampaw 一 a smoky black and white molly with a lighter chest
   Spirepaw 一 a smoky gray molly 

PLAYERS:

QUEENS

PLAYERS:

ELDERS
   Daffodilbuzz 一 a well-built calico cat 
   Cobwebblaze 一 a tortoiseshell tom with faded stripes

PLAYERS:

Every Clan gets the news that RiverClan has left the lake, and panic rises. What will happen to RiverClan, and will the Clan ever be saved?

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Clan:

Role:

Leader is not allowed, nor is deputy. If you want to ask to choose a cat that I've already put in a Clan, go ahead and ask. As soon as you fill in the form I'll start the sim for you. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Name: Birdpaw

Appearance: (this was made in pixilart and ig i used an adult base OvO) soft, tortoiseshell fur and yellow eyes

pixil-frame-0.png.95579a6ce601d9ab604093ea5fa4e580.png

Clan: Shadowclan

Role: Apprentice

Other: Kind. Trusts StarClan. Wants to be a medicine cat. 

You wake up late at night after a Full-Moon meeting to yowls and hisses. You can make out that cats are saying something about RiverClan.

What will you do?

-Stay in your nest and go to sleep

-Go ask someone what's happening

-Eavesdrop from inside the Apprentices den

-Walk outside and listen for yourself

8 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

You go up to your mentor, Nightstreak, and say "What happened at the gathering? Why does everyone seem so angry?"

His whiskers twitch and he looks at you urgently. "Snakestar, RIverClan's new leader, announced that they're no longer staying in contact with the other Clans. They're closing their borders.. We think they've turned their backs on StarClan, and nobody knows what'll happen.."

(You have free will from here, unless you want me to give you a prompt for what to do at any point)

5 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

You go up to your mentor, Nightstreak, and say "What happened at the gathering? Why does everyone seem so angry?"

His whiskers twitch and he looks at you urgently. "Snakestar, RIverClan's new leader, announced that they're no longer staying in contact with the other Clans. They're closing their borders.. We think they've turned their backs on StarClan, and nobody knows what'll happen.."

(You have free will from here, unless you want me to give you a prompt for what to do at any point)

"I... why? StarClan guides us? They tell us what to do when we're in times of need!"

1 minute ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I... why? StarClan guides us? They tell us what to do when we're in times of need!"

Nightstreak shakes his head. "None of us know why. We're trying to comprehend this sudden change. The best we can hope for is that Snakestar comes back to his senses. If not... There might only be three clans."

He looks up at the sky, and you see his neck fur rise. "The clouds are covering the moon--" his attention turns back to you as everyone falls silent upon hearing this. "You should probably go back to sleep, we're hunting tomorrow."

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She'd sigh. "Alright" She'd try to catch a glimpse of Silverpelt as she was walking to the apprentices den, mistakenly stumbling into another cat.

You look at the cat you'd hit- it was Spiritpaw, a kind she-cat whom you've been friends with for a while. She bolts awake, her fur spiked, but calms down when she noticed it was you. "Birdpaw? What just happened?"

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

You look at the cat you'd hit- it was Spiritpaw, a kind she-cat whom you've been friends with for a while. She bolts awake, her fur spiked, but calms down when she noticed it was you. "Birdpaw? What just happened?"

"Er- I ran into you-" She'd say nervously and apologetically.

"Er- I ran into you-" She'd say nervously and apologetically.

Spiritpaw shrugged it off and giggled. "It's alright." Her ears perk at the sound of the arguing cats outside, but she ignores this and goes back to sleep within moments.

4 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Spiritpaw shrugged it off and giggled. "It's alright." Her ears perk at the sound of the arguing cats outside, but she ignores this and goes back to sleep within moments.

She'd blush at the fellow female apprentice and chuckle lightly. She lie down in her nest next to Spiritpaw.

She'd blush at the fellow female apprentice and chuckle lightly. She lie down in her nest next to Spiritpaw.

You gaze at her beautiful fur for a few moments, but sleep overtakes you quickly. Suddenly you wake up in a clearing. A cat you can't quite make out stands before you. She has bright, glowing eyes and beautiful, long silver fur with shining stars in it. This is StarClan's hunting grounds.

The she-cat gazes at you urgently.

"Birdpaw, listen. I don't have much time. Your destiny is not as a Warrior, but a Medicine cat. You must tell this to Reclusestar, and fulfill your destiny."

It is clear that this is not all she has to say, though, and barely gives you time to respond.

"Listen carefully, young one... The river is changing it's course, and every cat must lift a claw to help direct it back to the lake, or the stars will disappear from their eyes forever."

What do you do?

48 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

You gaze at her beautiful fur for a few moments, but sleep overtakes you quickly. Suddenly you wake up in a clearing. A cat you can't quite make out stands before you. She has bright, glowing eyes and beautiful, long silver fur with shining stars in it. This is StarClan's hunting grounds.

The she-cat gazes at you urgently.

"Birdpaw, listen. I don't have much time. Your destiny is not as a Warrior, but a Medicine cat. You must tell this to Reclusestar, and fulfill your destiny."

It is clear that this is not all she has to say, though, and barely gives you time to respond.

"Listen carefully, young one... The river is changing it's course, and every cat must lift a claw to help direct it back to the lake, or the stars will disappear from their eyes forever."

What do you do?

"..." If I become a medicine cat..Spiritpaw... but then if I don't the clans might be ruined..

10 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She'd start shaking because she knew the importance of her decision.

The glowing she-cat blinked at you.

``Birdpaw. My time has run out, but I hope you will make the right choice. Our paws will light your path always``

She slowly faded away into the background, and as soon as she was out of sight you woke up in your nest. You can tell it's dawn by the warm glow of the New-leaf sun. Your training will start soon, but you have time to eat and share tongues with anyone who might be awake. It is your choice.

3 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

The glowing she-cat blinked at you.

``Birdpaw. My time has run out, but I hope you will make the right choice. Our paws will light your path always``

She slowly faded away into the background, and as soon as she was out of sight you woke up in your nest. You can tell it's dawn by the warm glow of the New-leaf sun. Your training will start soon, but you have time to eat and share tongues with anyone who might be awake. It is your choice.

A thought hit her. I can tell Spiritpaw I like her but am unable to be with her to get it off my shoulders then speak with Reclusestar and Tinymask.

She stretched her muscles and went to look for Spiritpaw.

Spiritpaw is sitting next to the fresh-kill pile eating prey

You remember that Nightstreak was going to take you out hunting today... He seems to like you as an apprentice, even though your skills aren't the best, but how will you tell him that you need to become a medicine cat?