Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

31 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

@furryrainwing1

You wake up early in the morning and can hear arguments from outside of the apprentices den. You're hungry, and curious about what's happening outside. What do you do?

-Stay in your nest

-Go outside to investigate

-Other (your choice)

go outside to investigate

2 hours ago, furryrainwing1 said:

go outside to investigate

You walk outside into camp, and are greeted by a fairly cloudy day. You walk over to the horde of cats and listen to them.

You hear Iciclemane, the deputy trying to calm them down. "Listen, everyone! I'm sure Snakestar will come back to his senses! We just need to give it time."

Name: Quailrush

Appearance: marbled orange tabby. has light hazel eyes. He has a medium-sized scar on his front left leg.

Clan: WC

Role: Warrior

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

Name: Quailrush

Appearance: marbled orange tabby. has light hazel eyes. He has a medium-sized scar on his front left leg.

Clan: WC

Role: Warrior

You're still deeply disturbed this morning after last night's Gathering. Why had Snakestar closed RiverClan's borders? You didn't know, but you felt as if you had to get to the bottom of this now. It was almost time to train ____, your apprentice.

CHOOSE AN APPRENTICE:

APPRENTICES
   Sprintpaw 一 an amber tom (tom)
   Chirppaw 一 a white pointed tom with dark brown eyes (tom)
   Sunflowerpaw 一 a cream spotted tabby cat (she-cat)

PLAYERS:

Screenshot 2022-03-31 1.57.03 PM.png

Redpaw (She-cat)

4 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

Reclusestar and Tinymask share another glance, and Reclusestar signals for you both to follow him into the leaders' den.

You follow them, and when you all get settled you can feel tension in the air. Tinymask looks at you. "What happened in this vision?"

A she-cat with starry, silver fur said that my destiny is not as a Warrior, but a Medicine cat.

1 minute ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

A she-cat with starry, silver fur said that my destiny is not as a Warrior, but a Medicine cat.

Tinymask nods, while Reclusestar replies. "Of course. I can speak with Nightstreak and you can begin your training with Tinymask, is that's alright with you both?"

Tinymask nods, then looks at you as if waiting for your reply.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:10 PM, Purple light emit said:

You're still deeply disturbed this morning after last night's Gathering. Why had Snakestar closed RiverClan's borders? You didn't know, but you felt as if you had to get to the bottom of this now. It was almost time to train ____, your apprentice.

CHOOSE AN APPRENTICE:

APPRENTICES
   Sprintpaw 一 an amber tom (tom)
   Chirppaw 一 a white pointed tom with dark brown eyes (tom)
   Sunflowerpaw 一 a cream spotted tabby cat (she-cat)

PLAYERS:

Screenshot 2022-03-31 1.57.03 PM.png

Redpaw (She-cat)

Chirppaw.

lol the oc I submitted was made on the spot lmao

• Paw up 1

19 hours ago, it rains said:

Chirppaw.

lol the oc I submitted was made on the spot lmao

You see Chirppaw emerge from the Apprentices den. You see him grab a small piece of prey from the pile and eat it swiftly. You see Iciclemane arranging the border patrol. You can either join it with Chirppaw, or do different training with him.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Y-yes, that's fine." she'd say (i gtg)

"Very well." Reclusestar ushers you and Tinymask out of the den, and you see him walking towards Nightstreak. Tinymask leads you to the Medicine den. It smells strongly of herbs.

22 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

You see Chirppaw emerge from the Apprentices den. You see him grab a small piece of prey from the pile and eat it swiftly. You see Iciclemane arranging the border patrol. You can either join it with Chirppaw, or do different training with him.

Join the border patrol.

1 hour ago, Purple light emit said:

"Very well." Reclusestar ushers you and Tinymask out of the den, and you see him walking towards Nightstreak. Tinymask leads you to the Medicine den. It smells strongly of herbs.

“W-well what are we doing first?” She asked, prepared to start medicine cat training.

1 hour ago, it rains said:

Join the border patrol.

You walk over to Chirppaw and tell him that you're going to be joining the border patrol. You join the other cats confidently, and you start on your way.  You all start on your border to ThunderClan, and you show Chirppaw how to mark borders. As you near the border with RiverClan, Iciclemane, who was leading the patrol, stopped. You could scent fresh RiverClan scent. Iciclemane ushers the small border patrol to hide behind bushes... thankfully you're downwind.

You hear a passing conversation.

A she-cat named Havenleaf, whom's voice you recognize from a Gathering, is speaking to another cat. "I really don't get why Snakestar forced us to close our borders..."

The other cat responds. "And to think he's forbade us to give thanks to StarClan, or even talk about them! It's truly a nightmare..."

Their voices fade away, and you've all heard enough. Once they're out of sight, you creep out of the bushes and continue on your patrol, and an ominous silence surrounds the patrol..

14 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

“W-well what are we doing first?” She asked, prepared to start medicine cat training.

Tinymask smiles at you. "We're going to start by memorizing the simplest herbs." He pokes a claw lightly into a long, green leaf that smelled tangy. "This is dock. It can be used to put on light scratches, or used to make one's pelt slippery, like if your paw got stuck in a log." He continued on showing you a few more herbs.

50 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Tinymask smiles at you. "We're going to start by memorizing the simplest herbs." He pokes a claw lightly into a long, green leaf that smelled tangy. "This is dock. It can be used to put on light scratches, or used to make one's pelt slippery, like if your paw got stuck in a log." He continued on showing you a few more herbs.

Her eyes were sparkling with determination to remember the herbs.

1 hour ago, Purple light emit said:

You walk over to Chirppaw and tell him that you're going to be joining the border patrol. You join the other cats confidently, and you start on your way.  You all start on your border to ThunderClan, and you show Chirppaw how to mark borders. As you near the border with RiverClan, Iciclemane, who was leading the patrol, stopped. You could scent fresh RiverClan scent. Iciclemane ushers the small border patrol to hide behind bushes... thankfully you're downwind.

You hear a passing conversation.

A she-cat named Havenleaf, whom's voice you recognize from a Gathering, is speaking to another cat. "I really don't get why Snakestar forced us to close our borders..."

The other cat responds. "And to think he's forbade us to give thanks to StarClan, or even talk about them! It's truly a nightmare..."

Their voices fade away, and you've all heard enough. Once they're out of sight, you creep out of the bushes and continue on your patrol, and an ominous silence surrounds the patrol..

Quailrush thoughts raced. It seemed that Snakestar was forcing them to do these things. The way he described it made it sound like RiverClan had decided it as a whole.

23 hours ago, it rains said:

Quailrush thoughts raced. It seemed that Snakestar was forcing them to do these things. The way he described it made it sound like RiverClan had decided it as a whole.

You barely realized that you'd gotten back to camp, and Chirppaw looks at you, seemingly concerned. "Is RiverClan okay?"

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"No, I'm good!" she'd say. (idk if cats say "no sir" and "no ma'am")

Tinymask nods. "Well, if you need anything I'll be here. Run along, I can manage without you for now."

You notice Nightstreak sitting near the medicine den.