Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

1 hour ago, Purple light emit said:

You barely realized that you'd gotten back to camp, and Chirppaw looks at you, seemingly concerned. "Is RiverClan okay?"

“No Chirppaw. Snakestar is making them abandon StarClan.”

36 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I am and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but starclan said I had to." She'd say, determinedly.

Nightstreak sighed. "I know, it's just... You were such an amazing apprentice and nice to be around. Have fun with your medicine duties, though, I'm sure you'll help a lot of cats."

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

Chirppaw flinches a bit at this. "B-but- Why? StarClan is always there."

"I know, but Snakestar doesnt seem to believe that."

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

Nightstreak sighed. "I know, it's just... You were such an amazing apprentice and nice to be around. Have fun with your medicine duties, though, I'm sure you'll help a lot of cats."

"I- Thank you, and I'll make sure I help them." she said. She was slightly shocked by his words.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I- Thank you, and I'll make sure I help them." she said. She was slightly shocked by his words.

Nightstreak dipped his head, and padded away. "Some fresh air will do you good before you have to go back into that herb-ridden medicine den!" he called after you, disappearing into the Warriors den.

-Take a walk

-Go back into the Medicine den

-Talk to Spiritpaw

-Other (Your choice)

2 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Is he mad about me staying with starclan? She thought, on her way to Spiritpaw.

You see Spiritpaw having a quick word with her mentor, and she notices you. She mews a goodbye to her mentor and trots up to you. "Need something, Birdpaw?" she says somewhat quietly.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:25 PM, Good Evening said:

"I know, but Snakestar doesnt seem to believe that."

Chirppaw frowns. "Oh..."

Suddenly, a voice rings out from inside the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the ________ for a Clan meeting!"

7 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

You see Spiritpaw having a quick word with her mentor, and she notices you. She mews a goodbye to her mentor and trots up to you. "Need something, Birdpaw?" she says somewhat quietly.

"I- um- wanted to spend some time with you before I had to go back into the medicine den.." she said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

5 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I- um- wanted to spend some time with you before I had to go back into the medicine den.." she said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Spiritpaw blinked "Alright. I was just about to take a small walk around the border! Wanna come?"

"Sure! Seems fun. Although we should probably try to not take forever." She'd say, mumbling the last part.

Spiritpaw giggled. "Alright, it'll be quick." She stood up, and you walked beside each other for a while near the border with RiverClan.

On your walk, Spiritpaw began to talk. "So.... What do you think about being a Medicine Cat?"

7 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Spiritpaw giggled. "Alright, it'll be quick." She stood up, and you walked beside each other for a while near the border with RiverClan.

On your walk, Spiritpaw began to talk. "So.... What do you think about being a Medicine Cat?"

"Well-it's pretty easy so far but I'm sure it'll get harder later. Oooo should I gather a few basic herbs? Do you think that'll make Tinymask glad?" She said, the last 2 sentences somewhat excitedly.

"Well-it's pretty easy so far but I'm sure it'll get harder later. Oooo should I gather a few basic herbs? Do you think that'll make Tinymask glad?" She said, the last 2 sentences somewhat excitedly.

Spiritpaw smiled. "Sure! Go ahead."

As you keep walking, you see a patch of herbs right on the borderline... Dock! That was the first one TInymask taught to you.

2 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Spiritpaw smiled. "Sure! Go ahead."

As you keep walking, you see a patch of herbs right on the borderline... Dock! That was the first one TInymask taught to you.

She grabbed a few leaves. This should be enough for now. She headed back to Spiritpaw and mewed "Should we start heading back?"

17 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She grabbed a few leaves. This should be enough for now. She headed back to Spiritpaw and mewed "Should we start heading back?"

Spiritpaw nods. "Yeah, su-" in an instant, Spiritpaw is knocked off of her paws by another cat. They smelled strongly of RiverClan. In the panic of the moment, you barely notice the other cat behind you, and you get pinned to the ground as well. You see Spiritpaw fighting back, but both cats seem to be fully grown warriors.

"What are you doing in our territory?!" the one attacking Spiritpaw hisses.

11 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

Chirppaw frowns. "Oh..."

Suddenly, a voice rings out from inside the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the ________ for a Clan meeting!"

Quailrush turned around. "Come on Chirppaw let's go, _______________ called a Clan meeting."

Just now, Good Evening said:

Quailrush turned around. "Come on Chirppaw let's go, _______________ called a Clan meeting."

Chirppaw nodded. "Alright!"

You walk over and gather around with the other cats. Swallowstar gazed around seriously. "I'm sure by now we all know RiverClan's grave decision. They've closed their borders, and as the border patrol told me, they've abandoned StarClan as well. We know by now that not all of them are happy with this, so we'll send a patrol to their camp and try to persuade Snakestar to open their borders and come back to StarClan. Who would like to go?"

-Stay silent

-Offer to go

-Other (your choice)

10 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

Spiritpaw nods. "Yeah, su-" in an instant, Spiritpaw is knocked off of her paws by another cat. They smelled strongly of RiverClan. In the panic of the moment, you barely notice the other cat behind you, and you get pinned to the ground as well. You see Spiritpaw fighting back, but both cats seem to be fully grown warriors.

"What are you doing in our territory?!" the one attacking Spiritpaw hisses.

"We didn't realize we were in your territory, and get off her!" she hissed, too weak to get out.

15 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

You speak up and offer to go. Swallowstar approves your choice with a nod, and after the patrol- 4 cats- was gathered, you begin walking to the border. When you all reach the border, you pause. Pikebright, who is in the lead, pauses. "We'd better not provoke them while we're waiting. We can wait for a patrol.

It wasn't long before a patrol came along. You could see them exchange a few uncomfortable glances amongst themselves, but their neck fur rose as they strode towards you. "What do you want?!" Puddlebush, one of the Warriors, growled.

Just now, Purple light emit said:

You speak up and offer to go. Swallowstar approves your choice with a nod, and after the patrol- 4 cats- was gathered, you begin walking to the border. When you all reach the border, you pause. Pikebright, who is in the lead, pauses. "We'd better not provoke them while we're waiting. We can wait for a patrol.

It wasn't long before a patrol came along. You could see them exchange a few uncomfortable glances amongst themselves, but their neck fur rose as they strode towards you. "What do you want?!" Puddlebush, one of the Warriors, growled.

Quailrush stays quiet and lets Pikebright respond.

1 minute ago, Good Evening said:

Quailrush stays quiet and lets Pikebright respond.

Pikebright stands his ground. "We've come to speak to Snakestar." You notice that the patrol's show of pride ripples for a second. They all exchange uncomfortable glances, but Puddlebush responds before anything else happened. "Our borders are closed. Unless you want to get your pelt ripped off, I suggest you go."

But Pikebright didn't give up. "We need to talk to him," he stated firmly. "We're not leaving until you let us speak to him."

Puddlebright hissed, glaring. "Fine. But if you put so much as a paw out of line, you'll explain that to our claws."

Your patrol follows them to the camp, and when you get there you're met by wary stares. Snakestar mutters something when he notices you, and he leads your group out of the entrance. "What do you WindClan cats want?" he hissed. "Our borders are closed."

Just now, Purple light emit said:

Pikebright stands his ground. "We've come to speak to Snakestar." You notice that the patrol's show of pride ripples for a second. They all exchange uncomfortable glances, but Puddlebush responds before anything else happened. "Our borders are closed. Unless you want to get your pelt ripped off, I suggest you go."

But Pikebright didn't give up. "We need to talk to him," he stated firmly. "We're not leaving until you let us speak to him."

Puddlebright hissed, glaring. "Fine. But if you put so much as a paw out of line, you'll explain that to our claws."

Your patrol follows them to the camp, and when you get there you're met by wary stares. Snakestar mutters something when he notices you, and he leads your group out of the entrance. "What do you WindClan cats want?" he hissed. "Our borders are closed."

Quailrush felt a strong urge to speak up and say something, but stayed quiet once again.