Stray Fawn Community

All my perchance generators

BirbMonster

Question: Should I keep my wof generator in the format it is, or change it to a more description style one? What I mean is, right now the generator is in the style of an rp form, with stuff like (this isn't exactly what's on the generator)

Name:

Tribe:

Colours:

Personality:

ect ect

But I am thinking of making it something more like (of course, with more detail)

(name) is a (gender) (tribe).

Appearence

They are (insert colours here). They wear (insert accesorries here)

Personality

They are (insert personality traits here)

Tell me your opinion, I don't want to change it if ya'll don't like it

3 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Question: Should I keep my wof generator in the format it is, or change it to a more description style one? What I mean is, right now the generator is in the style of an rp form, with stuff like (this isn't exactly what's on the generator)

Name:

Tribe:

Colours:

Personality:

ect ect

But I am thinking of making it something more like (of course, with more detail)

(name) is a (gender) (tribe).

Appearence

They are (insert colours here). They wear (insert accesorries here)

Personality

They are (insert personality traits here)

Tell me your opinion, I don't want to change it if ya'll don't like it

I think it's good as it is.

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Very cool and epic flight rising generator! It's still a wip and so far it has:

-name

-breed

-colors

-eyes

But no genes yet

https://perchance.org/ahasmflunb

Genes have been added! I made a result in predict morphology

This dragon is named Zhai, who is a Nocturne. Zhai is male. He is blackberry-colored with platinum as a secondary color and taupe as a tertiary color. He belongs to the Fire flight, giving him orange eyes, which have the swirl type.

Genes
Primary gene: Crystal
Secondary gene: Shimmer
Tertiary gene: Gembound

dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=7&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=4&auth=95e46ed8c9a098efe6c98d4a14bc097b67b65911&dummyext=prev.png

This dragon is named Qeothio, who is an Obelisk. Qeothio is female. She is bubblegum-colored with sunshine as a secondary color and violet as a tertiary color. She belongs to the Arcane flight, giving her pinkish-purple eyes, which have the uncommon type.

Genes
Primary gene: Jaguar
Secondary gene: Striation
Tertiary gene: Glowtail

dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=19&breed=dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=19&breed=

• Love 1

This dragon is named Isug, who is an Obelisk. Isug is male. He is hickory-colored with cobalt as a secondary color and pumpkin as a tertiary color. He belongs to the Plague flight, giving him red eyes, which have the dark sclera type.

Genes
Primary gene: Metallic
Secondary gene: Clouded
Tertiary gene: Firefly

Isug lives alone, outside of a lair.

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=17&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=22&winggene=40&wings=136&auth=c8cfc9261867025642a3d7eed1f63178be412290&dummyext=prev.png

This dragon is named Ymrudaid, who is a Banescale. Ymrudaid is female. She is green-colored with algae as a secondary color and yellow as a tertiary color. She belongs to the Water flight, giving her blue eyes, which have the uncommon type.

Genes
Primary gene: Metallic
Secondary gene: Butterfly
Tertiary gene: Basic

dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=49&breed=1dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=49&breed=1

• Love 1

This dragon is named Eitylan, who is an Obelisk. Eitylan is female. She is fog-colored with aqua as a secondary color and ultramarine as a tertiary color. She belongs to the Water flight, giving her blue eyes, which have the goat type.

Genes
Primary gene: Ribbon
Secondary gene: Hex
Tertiary gene: Sparkle

Eitylan lives in a quite average lair with a few dragons and a normal amount of treasure.

dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=84&breed=dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=84&breed=

• Love 1

This dragon is named Haku, who is a Skydancer. Haku is male. He is coral-colored with peridot as a secondary color and ice as a tertiary color. He belongs to the Ice flight, giving him light blue eyes, which have the multi-gaze type.

Genes
Primary gene: Clown
Secondary gene: Clouded
Tertiary gene: Basic

Haku lives in a lair that doesn't have many members, however it does have a lot of treasure.

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=0&winggene=40&wings=144&auth=4eff206605c7bf41a11e290c3caa8c1bb5ac7741&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=0&body=64&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=0&winggene=40&wings=144&auth=288b32eb454b8972d82ad9eac8808330a95afdc8&dummyext=prev.png

This dragon is named Feral, who is a Gaoler. Feral is female. She is cottoncandy-colored with shadow as a secondary color and pear as a tertiary color. She belongs to the Shadow flight, giving her deep purple eyes, which have the dark sclera type.

Genes
Primary gene: Basic
Secondary gene: Paint
Tertiary gene: Thylacine

Feral lives in a lair that doesn't have many members, however it does have a lot of treasure.

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=0&breed=1dragon?age=0&body=164&bodygene=0&breed=1

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

This dragon is named Feral, who is a Gaoler. Feral is female. She is cottoncandy-colored with shadow as a secondary color and pear as a tertiary color. She belongs to the Shadow flight, giving her deep purple eyes, which have the dark sclera type.

Genes
Primary gene: Basic
Secondary gene: Paint
Tertiary gene: Thylacine

Feral lives in a lair that doesn't have many members, however it does have a lot of treasure.

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=0&breed=1dragon?age=0&body=164&bodygene=0&breed=1

floofy