Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

This roleplay takes place 1000 years or so after the current books where a war is going on between the tribes, a Nightwing by the name of Moonblinker issued a new prophecy about the end, it goes as follows:

The war will bring ruin,

The war will cause pain,

Some will lose much, others will gain,

To heal a strife caused by lies,

Find the 6 amulets of powers that died,

Amulet called from the moons above,

Amulet found when fate gives a shove,

Amulet gaurded by faces unseen,

And amulet not here but just inbetween,

The one that hides in the shadow of flame,

Amulet given by dragon untamed,

When five are found the sixth still hides,

Yet to be seen by dragon eyes,

Two moons bleed and one shines bright,

Bring them together in dead of night,

Once all are found they force fate's hand,

When silence wins and shrouds the land,

To save their sound they must be brave,

When gifts they earned may start to fade.

Moonblinker has been looking for the amulets and the possible bearers to help end the war by seekign out anyone who is unusual  or who openly opposed it, though she has not found much hope.

Tecnical parts:

Please make sure your dragon is not a Pantalan dragon, though they have trade routes at this time, but a pureblood Pantalan dragon would have very little reason to be on Phyharria (it's spellled wrong I know). 

Fantribes: you must see if it's a 'cannon' fantribe in this RP (ask me if I don't mention it here I only thought of a few that I wanted to use rn) Right now we have Moonwings (by me) and I'm going to say Timewings, by  a diffrent person. There are links to information about them below. Adding the dazewings by Green, adding Changlings by Rosebud.OC

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/9769-do-you-want-all-the-wof-bases-you-could-ever-need/page/66/#comments (timewings)

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/13513-wings-of-fire-fantribes/#comments (the Moonwings on this page, there is another person's moonwing tribe that I don't want to use)

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/13513-wings-of-fire-fantribes/page/5/#comments (Dazewings)

https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rosebud.OC/Fantribe:_Changelings (Changlings)

Fill out this form for a character(use this or any other form just make sure you have this information)-

Name:

Tribe:

Apperence (description or image though image perfered):

Personality:

Abilities:

Other:

Starting position in phyrria:

If you have any questions feel free to ask, this is my first time runnign an RP like this so I hope I do well.

Just now, Green said:

1st of all, could I steal a spot? ty!

2nd of all, you can use my fantribes if you want! I have a lot of info on them + bases (might need to remake them)

I can dm you the details about them if you want! 

also gonna make a post about them soon- 

1 hour ago, Green said:

1st of all, could I steal a spot? ty!

2nd of all, you can use my fantribes if you want! I have a lot of info on them + bases (might need to remake them)

I can dm you the details about them if you want! 

You could post them on the topic I made For tangerines then I could lol it over and chose which I may want to use.

And anyone can join, I'll eventually have enough people but rn its very open.

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/13513-wings-of-fire-fantribes/#comment-342686

2 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You could post them on the topic I made For tangerines then I could lol it over and chose which I may want to use.

And anyone can join, I'll eventually have enough people but rn its very open.

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/13513-wings-of-fire-fantribes/#comment-342686

I actually did post them there! (+ the refs!)

anyways, time to make a character 

3 hours ago, VireTheRainwing said:

Name: Vampirebat (Vire)

Tribe: Rain-Ice-Night

Apperence (description or image though image perfered): 3A65CAD5-ECF8-4FF3-A779-4B9FD7960CEE.thumb.png.7d6c145c5783605152fc478906c6751f.jpg.4c8523153bb6dfb86c6be0fd0d3afa6c.jpg

Personality: Kind but quiet and keeps to herself alot

Abilities: Normal rainwing abilities

Other: 

Can I have her starting position? (Examples: rainforest village, night wing village, night wing island (now a max prison used and guarded by all tribes up who swore to stay out of the war, you could be a guard) or anywhere else on the continent)

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Please make sure your dragon is not a Pantalan dragon, though they have trade routes at this time, but a pureblood Pantalan dragon would have very little reason to be on Phyharria (it's spellled wrong I know). 

would a pantalan dragon hybrid be allowed? As in a hybrid of a pantalan and phyrrian dragon 

17 minutes ago, Green said:

would a pantalan dragon hybrid be allowed? As in a hybrid of a pantalan and phyrrian dragon 

Yes, because that dragon would have more reason to live on phyrria.

• Paw up 1

Name: Succulent 

Tribe: Leaf/sand

Appearance:

succulent.thumb.png.7e0271556ca9f7587be46fdf6a97fcf7.png

Personality: Doesn't really like other dragons and doesn't speak a lot. Very short-tempered. Zones out a lot.

Abilities: Mild sandwing venom and mild-leafspeak

Other: Tail leaf thing covers stinger, making it so others can't normally see it. Usually wears a cloak. 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Green said:

Appearance:

Personality: Doesn't really like other dragons and doesn't speak a lot. Very short-tempered. Zones out a lot.

Other: Tail leaf thing covers stinger, making it so others can't normally see it. Usually wears a cloak. 

Starting position?

7 hours ago, Green said:

just somewhere out in the desert if that's ok.

23 hours ago, Green said:

Appearance:

You are wandering the desert looking for water, being part sandwing makes it easier to go without it but Not quite as long, you dig your talons into the sand mentally searching for plant life you feel a tug off to the north of healthy plants  though it's delluded in an odd way, but to the north east you feel plants thriving though the occasional wince of pain from being stepped on is felt, it could be a town where you could rest and trade for supplies.

-go north to see what is happening to the plants

-go northeast to the town

11 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You are wandering the desert looking for water, being part sandwing makes it easier to go without it but Not quite as long, you dig your talons into the sand mentally searching for plant life you feel a tug off to the north of healthy plants  though it's delluded in an odd way, but to the north east you feel plants thriving though the occasional wince of pain from being stepped on is felt, it could be a town where you could rest and trade for supplies.

-go northeast to the town

She was all for a good mystery and wanted to know what was going on, but she needed supplies... 

14 minutes ago, Green said:

She was all for a good mystery and wanted to know what was going on, but she needed supplies... 

You traveled in the direction of the town and saw it was a modest place consisting mostly of tents and stalls, with a few heated mud brick buildings that may be more 'important' though sandwings were the only group of dragons that really was there you thought you saw a flash of darker colored scales weaving between stalls.

5 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You traveled in the direction of the town and saw it was a modest place consisting mostly of tents and stalls, with a few heated mud brick buildings that may be more 'important' though sandwings were the only group of dragons that really was there you thought you saw a flash of darker colored scales weaving between stalls.

She was intrigued and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head, and followed 

17 hours ago, Green said:

She was intrigued and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head, and followed 

The black dragon wound through the town and stopped at one of the mud brick places, she glanced around not seeming to have spotted you and ducked inside. Looking around outside you saw a fadded sign that told you it was an apothacary, and the flat roof was covered in plant life dispite the desert heat, but you noted it was pretty close to the osais.

-follow the nightwing in

-wait outside

-go get water

-anything else

11 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Go ahead

Name: Loki

Tribe: Icewings

Apperence (description or image though image perfered): He has moon-silver blue scales, black freckles along his spine, he has deep, sapphire blue eyes, a burn scar on his right of his face, his eye on the right of his face is a distorted, pale blue-green with swirls of white, and a white pupil. He has Scars everywhere on his body, including one in his neck that has the words "Still Breathing" he is very tall, taller than any iceWing, he's the prince of the Icewings, though he's greatly disrespected. He's fairly large.  Untitled767_20220327203841.thumb.png.717db3940025e282915950fa4e726e47.png

Personality: Fearful, Smart, shy, quiet, vengeful. 

Abilities: (maybe /Tw ? Some aspects are ig..

/Tw for eating someone from the inside ) 

can freeze you with a touch, he can change his body tempature, but he's still an overwhelmingly amount of cold, when he freezes you, the ice grows veins that burrow into the scales/skin/meat and start to eat them from the inside...this process takes 2 weeks and the being WILL BE ALIVE during the whole thing. Every movement will drive the veins even deeper. 

Other: Married to Sy, has two unborn eggs. 

Starting position in phyrria: The Ice Kingdom, the ice palace. 

30 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: Loki

Tribe: Icewings

Apperence (description or image though image perfered): He has moon-silver blue scales, black freckles along his spine, he has deep, sapphire blue eyes, a burn scar on his right of his face, his eye on the right of his face is a distorted, pale blue-green with swirls of white, and a white pupil. He has Scars everywhere on his body, including one in his neck that has the words "Still Breathing" he is very tall, taller than any iceWing, he's the prince of the Icewings, though he's greatly disrespected. He's fairly large.  Untitled767_20220327203841.thumb.png.717db3940025e282915950fa4e726e47.png

Personality: Fearful, Smart, shy, quiet, vengeful. 

Abilities: (maybe /Tw ? Some aspects are ig..

/Tw for eating someone from the inside ) 

can freeze you with a touch, he can change his body tempature, but he's still an overwhelmingly amount of cold, when he freezes you, the ice grows veins that burrow into the scales/skin/meat and start to eat them from the inside...this process takes 2 weeks and the being WILL BE ALIVE during the whole thing. Every movement will drive the veins even deeper. 

Other: Married to Sy, has two unborn eggs. 

Starting position in phyrria: The Ice Kingdom, the ice palace. 

Forgot to add that he's allergic to the sun...and to chocolate..and he wears a black clock while he's outside, and a blue lace crystal necklace...very pale blue crystal