Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Forgot to add that he's allergic to the sun...and to chocolate..and he wears a black clock while he's outside, and a blue lace crystal necklace...very pale blue crystal

...and he can turn invisible for stealth.. he's very stealthy when needed

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: Loki

Tribe: Icewings

Apperence (description or image though image perfered): He has moon-silver blue scales, black freckles along his spine, he has deep, sapphire blue eyes, a burn scar on his right of his face, his eye on the right of his face is a distorted, pale blue-green with swirls of white, and a white pupil. He has Scars everywhere on his body, including one in his neck that has the words "Still Breathing" he is very tall, taller than any iceWing, he's the prince of the Icewings, though he's greatly disrespected. He's fairly large.  Untitled767_20220327203841.thumb.png.717db3940025e282915950fa4e726e47.png

Personality: Fearful, Smart, shy, quiet, vengeful. 

Abilities: (maybe /Tw ? Some aspects are ig..

/Tw for eating someone from the inside ) 

can freeze you with a touch, he can change his body tempature, but he's still an overwhelmingly amount of cold, when he freezes you, the ice grows veins that burrow into the scales/skin/meat and start to eat them from the inside...this process takes 2 weeks and the being WILL BE ALIVE during the whole thing. Every movement will drive the veins even deeper. 

Other: Married to Sy, has two unborn eggs. 

Starting position in phyrria: The Ice Kingdom, the ice palace. 

You walked through the icey halls, you heard talon steps and the queen appered from around the corner, "Loki, I thought I told you to stay in your room." Her icy glare almost paralyzed you, you noted she had the armband of immunity given by one of the more shoking discoveries of a new animus in the royal bloodline. Your skilled didn't work, which is why she saw past your invisability.

On 4/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

Can I have her starting position? (Examples: rainforest village, night wing village, night wing island (now a max prison used and guarded by all tribes up who swore to stay out of the war, you could be a guard) or anywhere else on the continent)

@VireTheRainwing can I have her starting position?

23 minutes ago, Green said:

She really needed some water, so she went to go get some.

You felt refreshed after so much travel through the dry desert. You filled a couple waterskins and turned around, to find see the Nightwing through the window speaking with a sandwing behind the counter in hushed tones, leaning over the counter.

3 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

No idea who yoou mean but alright

Name: Azure

Tribe: Mostly Seawing with a pinch of Night and Silk (Her ancestor was a SilkWing scout looking for homes for the other SilkWings but he was unable to find any, but he decided to stay because his loved ones [and his beloved] were there.)

Apperence (description or image though image perfered):

Drawing-35.sketchpad.thumb.png.ae0c4615583c2559f3c727281bf65e55.png

(I had to add the antennae)

Personality: curious and reasonably emotional.

Abilities: weak foresight. Internal clock. Danger sense. 

Other: When her scales do light up, it's faint. The head antennae can glow and she can move them to the front of her head like an angler fish. (The wings are SeaWing wings bc you can't see past the neck in the ref-)

Starting position in phyrria: Kingdom of the Sea (most likely swimming around)

On 4/4/2022 at 4:32 PM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Name: Azure

Tribe: Mostly Seawing with a pinch of Night and Silk (Her ancestor was a SilkWing scout looking for homes for the other SilkWings but he was unable to find any, but he decided to stay because his loved ones [and his beloved] were there.)

Apperence (description or image though image perfered):

Drawing-35.sketchpad.thumb.png.ae0c4615583c2559f3c727281bf65e55.png

(I had to add the antennae)

Personality: curious and reasonably emotional.

Abilities: weak foresight. Internal clock. Danger sense. 

Other: When her scales do light up, it's faint. The head antennae can glow and she can move them to the front of her head like an angler fish. (The wings are SeaWing wings bc you can't see past the neck in the ref-)

Starting position in phyrria: Kingdom of the Sea (most likely swimming around)

You were swimming around in the ocean, looking for some dinner when you feel something vibrate throught the water and your antene ike an earthquake, but it felt slightly diffrent than how you normaly felt them.

On 4/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

Can I have her starting position? (Examples: rainforest village, night wing village, night wing island (now a max prison used and guarded by all tribes up who swore to stay out of the war, you could be a guard) or anywhere else on the continent)

rainforest village

On 4/5/2022 at 4:44 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

You were swimming around in the ocean, looking for some dinner when you feel something vibrate throught the water and your antene ike an earthquake, but it felt slightly diffrent than how you normaly felt them.

What is that?? she thought.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:08 PM, VireTheRainwing said:

Name: Vampirebat (Vire)

Tribe: Rain-Ice-Night

Apperence (description or image though image perfered): 3A65CAD5-ECF8-4FF3-A779-4B9FD7960CEE.thumb.png.7d6c145c5783605152fc478906c6751f.jpg.4c8523153bb6dfb86c6be0fd0d3afa6c.jpg

Personality: Kind but quiet and keeps to herself alot

Abilities: Normal rainwing abilities

Other: 

You woke up from suntime refreshed and glanced around, everyone else was still sleeping though some dragons were moveing through the village, you saw the purpulish black scales of a nightwing you recognized, Moonblinker fliting anxiously around, most dragons found her insistance at some prophcey as annoying, or problematic concerning dragons about uneccisary things. She seemed more nervous than usual, hunching her shoulders and twithcing her wings.

34 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

What is that?? she thought.

It stopped just as suddenly as it began, no slowing down or weaker quakes, a noise came form above the water, from a nearby island, like a dragon calling for help.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:18 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

You felt refreshed after so much travel through the dry desert. You filled a couple waterskins and turned around, to find see the Nightwing through the window speaking with a sandwing behind the counter in hushed tones, leaning over the counter.

They just watched them, trying to figure out what was being said 

7 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

It stopped just as suddenly as it began, no slowing down or weaker quakes, a noise came form above the water, from a nearby island, like a dragon calling for help.

Her eyes widened as she went towards the sound, turning on her antennae lights.

4 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Her eyes widened as she went towards the sound, turning on her antennae lights.

When you poked you head above the water you saw that a strange looking dragon with feathered wings was trapped under a tree. Upon glancing around the dragon spotted your glowing antene in the dusk lighting and called out, "Can you help me? The earthquack knocked the tree over and I wasn't expecting it!"

13 minutes ago, Green said:

They just watched them, trying to figure out what was being said 

You couldn't read lips very well but you crept clsoer and lsitened uder the windowsill:

"Mirage, can I use the scroll again, I need to contact Moonblinker and tell her something odd is happening."

The other dragon replied, "Uh, sure, what message would you like to send her Mistseer?"

A rustling of paper as the first dragon relpied, "I want to say that there's...." She trailed off, "someone's listening!" She hissed in a whisper. You froze hearing talonsteps aproch the window.

2 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You couldn't read lips very well but you crept clsoer and lsitened uder the windowsill:

"Mirage, can I use the scroll again, I need to contact Moonblinker and tell her something odd is happening."

The other dragon replied, "Uh, sure, what message would you like to send her Mistseer?"

A rustling of paper as the first dragon relpied, "I want to say that there's...." She trailed off, "someone's listening!" She hissed in a whisper. You froze hearing talonsteps aproch the window.

O^O She shrunk down as much as possible, getting really low to the ground. Eventually, she was just laying on the ground under the window.