Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

2 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She got out of the water to help the feathery dragon.

You pushed the log away from the dragon who got up, and winceing and lifting one of his back legs off the ground. "Thanks. I'm Instant, I guess most dragons don't know about my tribe," he siad noticing that you were looking at his feathered wings, but now that you looked his horns curled like a ram's and he had fur running down his back.

Just now, Green said:

O^O She shrunk down as much as possible, getting really low to the ground. Eventually, she was just laying on the ground under the window.

Someone passing by gave you an odd look but looking at the dragon now craneing her neck over the windowsill and plant placed on it, the watching dragon mouthed 'silver scales' and darted away.

//I would now like to know what thoughts are runnin through your head.

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

Someone passing by gave you an odd look but looking at the dragon now craneing her neck over the windowsill and plant placed on it, the watching dragon mouthed 'silver scales' and darted away.

//I would now like to know what thoughts are runnin through your head.

I'm so curious and so confused and I want to know everything this is amazing! She thought

She loved mysteries a l o t

Just now, Green said:

I'm so curious and so confused and I want to know everything this is amazing! She thought

She loved mysteries a l o t

A voice spoke above you, "Well come out form under there and come inside and you can explain what your doing spying on me."

8 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You pushed the log away from the dragon who got up, and winceing and lifting one of his back legs off the ground. "Thanks. I'm Instant, I guess most dragons don't know about my tribe," he siad noticing that you were looking at his feathered wings, but now that you looked his horns curled like a ram's and he had fur running down his back.

"No, I don't but I'm curious!" She said, her eyes appearing to be sparkling more than usual.

55 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"No, I don't but I'm curious!" She said, her eyes appearing to be sparkling more than usual.

He sighed, "Well tecinechly we're supposed to not tell everyone about us, but your just one dragon. Ok, I'm a Timewing, we sort of live on a diffent plane of existnace, but not the more important dragons live on, um I ended up here on accident and don't knwo much about my tribe other than what my father taught me. I don't usually interact with other dragons much, but then again, I usually pose myself as a normal dragon here." He twisted and amulet around his neck, gold with a pair of faces carved int it and inlaid with silver, tiny rubies embedded where the eyes would be (dragon version of those drama faces). Suddenly he stood as a green seawing, with blue wings and spines. He just as quickly became himslef again, "I found it and relized it would be useful, but you could have it, I hope to find a way 'home' soon and it will be usless then. It always seems like it can do more but won't let me use the full extent. But warning you, you can't use the phisical abilities, it's only a visual chnage, no tail venom, or frostbreath works."

28 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Like an illusion? And are you sure I can have it?" she asked.

"Well I'm not going to use it once I find my tribe, I'll actually fit in there, so sure," he said.

15 hours ago, Green said:

"...Fine" She stood up and walked inside.

When you went inside you saw a sandwing sittng behind a low counter, and countless plants, come native to the desert and some not. She watched mildly curious. The Nightwing was black with a blue sheen, silver scales glinted at the corners of her eyes, "Hello, I'm Mistseer, I came here to investigate the area for a friend. I suppose that awnsers some of the curiosity about why a Nightwing is out here." She waved her wings vaugly seeming to mean the Sand kingdom.

13 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Th-thanks, I'll make sure I keep it safe." she said, putting it around her neck. "Uhh- How do I activate it?"

"Well I usually twist it around once and imagine what I want to look like, I always feel like thers more to it, but that seems a little strange i would be unable to use the full extent of it's power."

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

When you went inside you saw a sandwing sittng behind a low counter, and countless plants, come native to the desert and some not. She watched mildly curious. The Nightwing was black with a blue sheen, silver scales glinted at the corners of her eyes, "Hello, I'm Mistseer, I came here to investigate the area for a friend. I suppose that awnsers some of the curiosity about why a Nightwing is out here." She waved her wings vaugly seeming to mean the Sand kingdom.

She got distracted by the plants for a second, "hm? Oh. Yea, thank you and I'm sorry-"

7 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Well I usually twist it around once and imagine what I want to look like, I always feel like thers more to it, but that seems a little strange i would be unable to use the full extent of it's power."

She twisted the amulet and thought of a RainWing (that looked like Glory) to test it out.

1 hour ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She twisted the amulet and thought of a RainWing (that looked like Glory) to test it out.

You felt a tingle and when you looked down you appeared as the exact dragon you imagined. You felt your tail was still straight Through it appeared curled as all rainwing tails did, you didn't feel the fangs rainwings shot venom out of either.

4 hours ago, Green said:

She got distracted by the plants for a second, "hm? Oh. Yea, thank you and I'm sorry-"

A snake slithered into the room, a dragonbite viper. Mistseer shrieked and leapt away.

4 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You felt a tingle and when you looked down you appeared as the exact dragon you imagined. You felt your tail was still straight Through it appeared curled as all rainwing tails did, you didn't feel the fangs rainwings shot venom out of either.

“This is cool!” She said, doing whatever needed to be done to turn back.

11 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

“This is cool!” She said, doing whatever needed to be done to turn back.

You turned it back around thinking of yourself, and the raining illusion disapered.

12 hours ago, Green said:

She froze as she thought of what to do. 

Mirage, the sandwing seemed unalarmed, "Oh. Fang's back." She picked the snake up and the snake wrapped itself around her neck content to stay there it seemed.   Mistseer stared at the snake and then Mirage shocked at her lack of fear or surprise.

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Mirage, the sandwing seemed unalarmed, "Oh. Fang's back." She picked the snake up and the snake wrapped itself around her neck content to stay there it seemed.   Mistseer stared at the snake and then Mirage shocked at her lack of fear or surprise.

She just sighed.

On 4/9/2022 at 11:53 AM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

“I’ll make sure to take care of it and I hope we meet again sometime!” she said, about to jump back in the water.

When you glanced back Instant, was gone.

On 4/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, Green said:

She just sighed.

Mistseer tentivly asked, "Mirage, why are you not panicking?"

Mirage replied, "Long ago an animus cast a spell over a dragonbite viper makeing it obey his mental comands, he made it so that each of his decendents would be able to mentaly comand a dragonbite viper as well, to help defend ourselves. I found other used as well, such as studying their venom and such."