Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

2 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Mistseer tentivly asked, "Mirage, why are you not panicking?"

Mirage replied, "Long ago an animus cast a spell over a dragonbite viper makeing it obey his mental comands, he made it so that each of his decendents would be able to mentaly comand a dragonbite viper as well, to help defend ourselves. I found other used as well, such as studying their venom and such."

She just stared at Mirage with a sort of 'what in the three moons do you mean' look.

1 hour ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She jumped in, glad she had met Instant and holding onto the amulet.

A small thrummng sound came from the amulet and it grew warmer for just a seconed. You swam home to get to sleep.

52 minutes ago, Green said:

She just stared at Mirage with a sort of 'what in the three moons do you mean' look.

"Uh, it's not really important," Mirage said catching your look, "But Mistseer do you want to send that message now?"

The nightwing nodded still eyeing the snake, "Uh, yeah sure."

9 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

"Uh, it's not really important," Mirage said catching your look, "But Mistseer do you want to send that message now?"

The nightwing nodded still eyeing the snake, "Uh, yeah sure."

"Oh, uh, I can leave if you want." She offered, even though she was extremely curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

"Oh, uh, I can leave if you want." She offered, even though she was extremely curious.

Mistseer seemed to feel your curiousity, "No it's fine I suppose. If you want I'll let you come with me when I check out the weird area I found."

1 hour ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

When she got home she noticed the amulet getting warmer. What is this about...?

You took it off and looked at it, it seemed just the same exept for small words carved along the top curveing to match the shape:

'Amulet found when fate gives a shove' A small whispery voice sounded in your head: well I pushed you onto this path, now what?

7 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You took it off and looked at it, it seemed just the same exept for small words carved along the top curveing to match the shape:

'Amulet found when fate gives a shove' A small whispery voice sounded in your head: well I pushed you onto this path, now what?

Wh-who are you?! she thought. She remembered she was part Nightwing. Was I born with mind reading? Well if that was the case.. She was zoning into her own thoughts when someone called for her so she didn't notice.

(Can you choose who it is? I'm low on ideas. TvT)

13 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Wh-who are you?! she thought. She remembered she was part Nightwing. Was I born with mind reading? Well if that was the case.. She was zoning into her own thoughts when someone called for her so she didn't notice.

(Can you choose who it is? I'm low on ideas. TvT)

You heard nothing unusual in your mind, but your brother who had been named Shrimp (ironicly as he was larger than the average dragon) swam around the corner, he had been visiting cosins in the LeafSilk kingdom on Pantala, "Azure? Can we go to the above water part of the house? I can't breath under water as well as you. My silkwing genes are more dominent than yours." His rose gold biolumonecent scales flashed breifly catching your attention.

33 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You heard nothing unusual in your mind, but your brother who had been named Shrimp (ironicly as he was larger than the average dragon) swam around the corner, he had been visiting cosins in the LeafSilk kingdom on Pantala, "Azure? Can we go to the above water part of the house? I can't breath under water as well as you. My silkwing genes are more dominent than yours." His rose gold biolumonecent scales flashed breifly catching your attention.

She'd snap out of her thoughts. "Sorry! I'll be right up!" she half-said, half-flashed, unsure if he could see her glow-scales.

7 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She'd snap out of her thoughts. "Sorry! I'll be right up!" she half-said, half-flashed, unsure if he could see her glow-scales.

"Uh, sure," he replied ducking back out of your room.

16 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She prepared herself, then swam up towards the no-water area.

You surfaced in a pool of water and stepped out into the above water section, your brother who was sitting nearby said, "New necklece, where'd you get it?" Upon seeing your amulet.

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You surfaced in a pool of water and stepped out into the above water section, your brother who was sitting nearby said, "New necklece, where'd you get it?" Upon seeing your amulet.

"Uhh... I traded for it-" She said, saying the first thing off her head "Only a few pearls"

4 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Uhh... I traded for it-" She said, saying the first thing off her head "Only a few pearls"

"Ok," he replied, "So, I wanted to ask you about that earthquake, it was sudden, do you have any idea why? It was really a weird thing." He frowned, "Like fate was messing with everyone else haveing a normal day."

On 4/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

Mistseer seemed to feel your curiousity, "No it's fine I suppose. If you want I'll let you come with me when I check out the weird area I found."

"Yes please!" She said with excitement. 

"Ok," he replied, "So, I wanted to ask you about that earthquake, it was sudden, do you have any idea why? It was really a weird thing." He frowned, "Like fate was messing with everyone else haveing a normal day."

“I don’t know what it was about either” she said.

16 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

“I don’t know what it was about either” she said.

"Yeah, are you ok though? Some things got shaken up in this part of the house but thats all here," he swept his wing around and you noticed some thigns knocked over. You absintmintedy rubed your amulet, and felt a minor tug in your chest, tugging you gently somewhere south.

17 hours ago, Green said:

"Yes please!" She said with excitement. 

Mistseer smiled, "Well I'm glad I'll have some company when I check it out, just need to send a message to a friend telling her about what I'm checking out." Mirage stroked her snake's diamond shaped head, "We'll be back in a minute." Mistseer and Mirage went into a backroom, Mirage pulled a scroll from a rack as she passed it.

"Yeah, are you ok though? Some things got shaken up in this part of the house but thats all here," he swept his wing around and you noticed some thigns knocked over. You absintmintedy rubed your amulet, and felt a minor tug in your chest, tugging you gently somewhere south.

She noticed the tug. "I'm ok, I think I'm going to go back out now!" she said, letting the tug guide her.

2 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She noticed the tug. "I'm ok, I think I'm going to go back out now!" she said, letting the tug guide her.

You traveled until your reached thr shore of the mud kingdom, it still felt persistant, but it was almost midnight. You might drop from exaustion if you travled too much longer.

2 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You traveled until your reached thr shore of the mud kingdom, it still felt persistant, but it was almost midnight. You might drop from exaustion if you travled too much longer.

She decided to fall asleep. It wouldn't be of any use if ! get myself killed before I get where I'm going she thought with a chuckle. She made sure the amulet was under her before she fell asleep.

2 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She decided to fall asleep. It wouldn't be of any use if ! get myself killed before I get where I'm going she thought with a chuckle. She made sure the amulet was under her before she fell asleep.

Your dream was a strange swirl of things, memories and things you hadn't seen before, words running through your head to quite to hear. The most destinct parts were a huge dragon seeming like a mudwing exept his wings were made of water, spikes of seafoam and waves running down his spine. His body seemed to be made of stone and earth. "Well it was a gamble to push you onto this path, I only hope it will turn out alright," he said locking eyes with you his voice was a louder rumble of the one you heard ealier. But, that wasn't all, you saw yourself on the beach just before Instant disapered, everything seemed to stop exept Instant who spread his wings flying away, time unfreezeing after he was out of sight. A dragon who looked like a rainwing exept there was a mesh of other tribes in them as well poured peices of torn out paper with cramed in writing in it into a locket, before sealing it shut, and murmuring a few words, they looked up and locking desprate eyes with you before fadeing away. The locket was the same amulet you had gotten. The images moved faster and faster untill they became a blur, memories you knew and strange things with dragons you had never seen before. Until it was just a swirl of color.

17 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Your dream was a strange swirl of things, memories and things you hadn't seen before, words running through your head to quite to hear. The most destinct parts were a huge dragon seeming like a mudwing exept his wings were made of water, spikes of seafoam and waves running down his spine. His body seemed to be made of stone and earth. "Well it was a gamble to push you onto this path, I only hope it will turn out alright," he said locking eyes with you his voice was a louder rumble of the one you heard ealier. But, that wasn't all, you saw yourself on the beach just before Instant disapered, everything seemed to stop exept Instant who spread his wings flying away, time unfreezeing after he was out of sight. A dragon who looked like a rainwing exept there was a mesh of other tribes in them as well poured peices of torn out paper with cramed in writing in it into a locket, before sealing it shut, and murmuring a few words, they looked up and locking desprate eyes with you before fadeing away. The locket was the same amulet you had gotten. The images moved faster and faster untill they became a blur, memories you knew and strange things with dragons you had never seen before. Until it was just a swirl of color.

Three moons! What was that!? She thought, waking with a start.