Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

On 4/15/2022 at 11:10 AM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Three moons! What was that!? She thought, waking with a start.

You blinked looking around, the sun began to rise and you still felt a tug from your neclace, the harder you tried to process the dream the harder the hard it was to recall details.

7 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You blinked looking around, the sun began to rise and you still felt a tug from your neclace, the harder you tried to process the dream the harder the hard it was to recall details.

She decided not to recall the dream and keep going with the pull.

On 4/25/2022 at 3:07 PM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She decided not to recall the dream and keep going with the pull.

You were traveling through the mudwing swamps when a mudwing troop rose from the mud and walked over, What are you doing here Seawing?" The biggest asked, "Just because we're allied in this war doesn't mean you can come and stomp through our swamps whenever you feel like it.

15 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You were traveling through the mudwing swamps when a mudwing troop rose from the mud and walked over, What are you doing here Seawing?" The biggest asked, "Just because we're allied in this war doesn't mean you can come and stomp through our swamps whenever you feel like it.

"I.. Umm-" she realized she couldn't tell them about a 'magical amulet'. "I will fly now-"

18 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I.. Umm-" she realized she couldn't tell them about a 'magical amulet'. "I will fly now-"

A few of the biggest's sibs snickered at your wording but the leader seemed unfazed, "Now, wait a minute, I'm still waiting for an awnser to why you're all the way out here in the first place..." You remembered he had asked who you were, and he was waiting for a name.

25 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

A few of the biggest's sibs snickered at your wording but the leader seemed unfazed, "Now, wait a minute, I'm still waiting for an awnser to why you're all the way out here in the first place..." You remembered he had asked who you were, and he was waiting for a name.

"oh- um- Azure. Azure's the name" she said, flashing the antennae dimly.

Name: Execution (Though she goes by Nightshade when she's in RainWing form

Tribe: Changeling (Polymorph.)

Appereance (description or image though image perfered): 2022_04_26_0i7_Kleki.png.123ecd322ca0126bad22f1ab00e4bfac.png

Personality: 

Positive:

Execution is very protective of the dragons she cares about. She will defend them from any dragons who wish to cause them harm. If she feels threatened she will typically stand in front of her friends and fight.  

Execution is kind, and tends to put other dragons’ needs before her own. She is thoughtful and friendly to the dragons she meets, and tries not to get upset with anyone. 

Execution tries to be helpful. She likes to help others get things done, or help them get through hard times.

Execution is strong due to her being more powerful than most changelings. Her powers typically do her good in a fight, allowing her to have the upper hand.

Execution has a really good moral compass, and a strong sense of right and wrong. This helps her to make the right choice even in difficult decisions.

Negative:

Execution struggles with Agoraphobia. She doesn’t do well in situations where two dragons are fighting and she’s the witness, and typically has panic attacks in those sorts of situations. She also tries to avoid places like the Underground (Aka the changeling kingdom) that bring back traumatic memories, due to her history of panic attacks.

Execution as trouble admitting how much pain she’s in. Typically makes it sound like it’s a lot less than it is. (i.e., if she were to have a fractured bone she’d downplay it to be “a minor sprain”) 

Execution seems cheerful and happy on the outside, but is usually falling apart on the inside. She typically has difficulty expressing her emotions.

Execution doesn’t deal well with pressure, due to her childhood stress from having been forced to be a weapon and an heir, and having to live up to the tribe’s expectations.

Personality type: INFT-J 

Advocate

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Abilities: She is a polymorph, meaning she has stronger shapeshifting powers, as described on the changeling blog post.

Other: She uses a RainWing form that goes by Nightshade, so no one knows her true identity. This is what her rainwing form looks like(credit to saltyspectre):IMG_3303.PNG.5384e22474a77018c3ed64c6038e1346.PNG

Starting position in phyrria: Rainforest

1 hour ago, Rosebud.OC said:

Name: Execution (Though she goes by Nightshade when she's in RainWing form

Tribe: Changeling (Polymorph.)

Appereance (description or image though image perfered): 2022_04_26_0i7_Kleki.png.123ecd322ca0126bad22f1ab00e4bfac.png

Personality: 

Abilities: She is a polymorph, meaning she has stronger shapeshifting powers, as described on the changeling blog post.

Other: She uses a RainWing form that goes by Nightshade, so no one knows her true identity. This is what her rainwing form looks like(credit to saltyspectre):IMG_3303.PNG.5384e22474a77018c3ed64c6038e1346.PNG

Starting position in phyrria: Rainforest

You were out collecting food when you heard wingbeats and saw a nightwing flying higher up near the canopy, reading something and muttering to herself, you didn't know who she was as she often left the rain forest for long periods of time, but she looked both nervous and exited about something.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:34 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

You walked through the icey halls, you heard talon steps and the queen appered from around the corner, "Loki, I thought I told you to stay in your room." Her icy glare almost paralyzed you, you noted she had the armband of immunity given by one of the more shoking discoveries of a new animus in the royal bloodline. Your skilled didn't work, which is why she saw past your invisability.

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx 

On 4/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

You woke up from suntime refreshed and glanced around, everyone else was still sleeping though some dragons were moveing through the village, you saw the purpulish black scales of a nightwing you recognized, Moonblinker fliting anxiously around, most dragons found her insistance at some prophcey as annoying, or problematic concerning dragons about uneccisary things. She seemed more nervous than usual, hunching her shoulders and twithcing her wings.

@VireTheRainwing

On 4/14/2022 at 8:16 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

Mistseer smiled, "Well I'm glad I'll have some company when I check it out, just need to send a message to a friend telling her about what I'm checking out." Mirage stroked her snake's diamond shaped head, "We'll be back in a minute." Mistseer and Mirage went into a backroom, Mirage pulled a scroll from a rack as she passed it.

@Green

On 4/4/2022 at 12:35 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

Sure

( oke another thing..  (im so sorry, i forgot to add this as well.)

I dont know if this is allowed, but Loki has arm cuffs that make him an animus, they never come off at all..  

Don't know if that's allowed, but if it's not, then i can live without it.)

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Uh-uhm.. w-well.. I've been in my room all day- a-and yesterday..." he backed up. " a-and uhm.." he started stuttering. 

Her gaze gave away no feeling as she replied, "Fine, you can take a quick flight, but a guard is comeing with you and no funny buissness. We dont exactly want dishonered royals running amonk, now do we?" She steped up to him, so close you could feel bits of frostbreath when she exhaled.

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( oke another thing..  (im so sorry, i forgot to add this as well.)

I dont know if this is allowed, but Loki has arm cuffs that make him an animus, they never come off at all..  

Don't know if that's allowed, but if it's not, then i can live without it.)

It's fine if he doesn't abuse the power to much, somehting could happen to them if he does.

The wording of Jebora's lll spell only effected currently liveing animus dragons

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

It's fine if he doesn't abuse the power to much, somehting could happen to them if he does.

( he wont

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Her gaze gave away no feeling as she replied, "Fine, you can take a quick flight, but a guard is comeing with you and no funny buissness. We dont exactly want dishonered royals running amonk, now do we?" She steped up to him, so close you could feel bits of frostbreath when she exhaled.

He slowly nodded "Y-y-yes, Mother..."  he put his cloak on and got ready to go outside.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

He slowly nodded "Y-y-yes, Mother..."  he put his cloak on and got ready to go outside.

She beckoned a guard over, "Make sure my son behaves himself." She nodded to you that you could go, the guard stood ready to lift off with you as well.

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

She beckoned a guard over, "Make sure my son behaves himself." She nodded to you that you could go, the guard stood ready to lift off with you as well.

Loki flew towards the kingdom of Sand, hoping that he would be able to see Sy again. 

On 4/14/2022 at 9:16 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

Mistseer smiled, "Well I'm glad I'll have some company when I check it out, just need to send a message to a friend telling her about what I'm checking out." Mirage stroked her snake's diamond shaped head, "We'll be back in a minute." Mistseer and Mirage went into a backroom, Mirage pulled a scroll from a rack as she passed it.

She just sat there, fidgeting with her claws