Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You were out collecting food when you heard wingbeats and saw a nightwing flying higher up near the canopy, reading something and muttering to herself, you didn't know who she was as she often left the rain forest for long periods of time, but she looked both nervous and exited about something.

Execution jumped, startled. She stayed away from the stranger.

17 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki flew towards the kingdom of Sand, hoping that he would be able to see Sy again. 

The guard flew with you she seemed focused on keeping you near the palace, gently curveing around you to steer you closer to the palace.

17 hours ago, Green said:

She just sat there, fidgeting with her claws 

A few minutes later they came back into the main shop and Mistseer asked, "Are you sure you want to come? There were some strance energies comeing off they area, it felt wierd like a thick heavy fog in my brain."

16 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I.. was exploring." she said as the words came to her.

The leader regarded you before saying, "Well I don't see what harm that could cause but make sure you don't cause a ruckus."

4 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

The guard flew with you she seemed focused on keeping you near the palace, gently curveing around you to steer you closer to the palace.

" I can find the palace on my own- I haven't seen her in weeks!" He''d flick his tail, discouraged.  

16 hours ago, Rosebud.OC said:

Execution jumped, startled. She stayed away from the stranger.

1 minute ago, Rosebud.OC said:

Execution watched the nightwing in the canopy from afar.

The black dragon flitted back twards the nightwing town folding the paper up and puting it away in a pouch.

-follow her

-contunue colecting food

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I can find the palace on my own- I haven't seen her in weeks!" He''d flick his tail, discouraged.  

The guard sighed, "I'm sorry sir, the queen wants you to stay within the palace grounds, I have to follow orders."

1 minute ago, Dragonkid9 said:

The guard sighed, "I'm sorry sir, the queen wants you to stay within the palace grounds, I have to follow orders."

Lokis face was a mixture of anger, worry, and sorrow as he met the ground and sat.  "Its like I'm her prisoner now.. but with the ability to go outside.. and so I'm kept in my room with no food and no windows! And now I can't even see my family." He bowed his head in anger and in sorrow, still wondering if he'd ever make it to see his eggs hatch, he curled his tail around his talons and muttered something inaudible. 

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

A few minutes later they came back into the main shop and Mistseer asked, "Are you sure you want to come? There were some strance energies comeing off they area, it felt wierd like a thick heavy fog in my brain."

She nodded a bunch

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Lokis face was a mixture of anger, worry, and sorrow as he met the ground and sat.  "Its like I'm her prisoner now.. but with the ability to go outside.. and so I'm kept in my room with no food and no windows! And now I can't even see my family." He bowed his head in anger and in sorrow, still wondering if he'd ever make it to see his eggs hatch, he curled his tail around his talons and muttered something inaudible. 

The guard's face sofened for a moment, before saying, "Your littlest sister tried to visit you a few days ago. The queen stopped her but she seemed really upset about it."

7 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I won't, I promise!" she said, continuing to lift off and follow the amulets pull.

You followed it, and eventually felt multiple pulls branching out in diffrent directions, pulling weakly form multipule directions.

41 minutes ago, Crazy Dragon Lady said:

Execution hesitantly followed the NightWing

You followed her for a while until you reached the nightwing town, it was bustling with activity, you almost lost her in the crowd of black dragons, eventually you saw here near the guard to the sand kingdom tunnel, disscussing something, likely passage to the sand kingdom.

Just now, Dragonkid9 said:

You followed her for a while until you reached the nightwing town, it was bustling with activity, you almost lost her in the crowd of black dragons, eventually you saw here near the guard to the sand kingdom tunnel, disscussing something, likely passage to the sand kingdom.

Execution was worried about being spotted.

15 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You followed it, and eventually felt multiple pulls branching out in diffrent directions, pulling weakly form multipule directions.

I should use the amulet as i cross territories she thought. She followed the path closest to the Kingdom of Sand, and became a dragon of the territory she was crossing.

On 4/28/2022 at 4:02 PM, Green said:

she followed, fairly excited. 

The two of you flew over the desert to a small oasis with plants growing around it, the water glistened strangely and small waves seemed to make a swirl pattern.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Crazy Dragon Lady said:

Execution was worried about being spotted.

You shifted nervously before remebering you looked like a rainwing and had a rainwing's abilities as well.

On 4/29/2022 at 7:13 AM, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

I should use the amulet as i cross territories she thought. She followed the path closest to the Kingdom of Sand, and became a dragon of the territory she was crossing.

You traveled for a while soaring over the sand, after a while you relized you should need water by now, but you seemed fine like you'd be able to last a while out here.

3 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

The two of you flew over the desert to a small oasis with plants growing around it, the water glistened strangely and small waves seemed to make a swirl pattern.

Her eyes sparkled with curiosity.