Stray Fawn Community

War of Lies (Wings of Fire Roleplay)

TabaxiDragon

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

You traveled for a while soaring over the sand, after a while you relized you should need water by now, but you seemed fine like you'd be able to last a while out here.

She looked around for any source of water just in case. (where are we now?)

On 5/2/2022 at 8:05 AM, Green said:

Her eyes sparkled with curiosity. 

Mistseer landed glanceing over, "It's a strange feeling, I can't read minds as easily near the pond."

On 5/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, RioLaizerTheClown said:

She looked around for any source of water just in case. (where are we now?)

The middle of the desert, it all looks the same, you strained your ears and thought you heard a voice in the east. But, it was faint.

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

The middle of the desert, it all looks the same, you strained your ears and thought you heard a voice in the east. But, it was faint.

She pictured a SandWing and used the amulet, shifting into one in case she ran into the owner of the other voice.

2 hours ago, RioLaizerTheClown said:

She pictured a SandWing and used the amulet, shifting into one in case she ran into the owner of the other voice.

(you've already hidden as a sandwing)

1 minute ago, RioLaizerTheClown said:

(Oh i forgot 💀 forget i said the last one then-)

She landed and looked around to survey the land.

You saw sand, and more sand, some cacti too, but mostly the rolling endless dunes of sand,  and cacti, a few sones but not much.

//It's a desert,, untill you find an oasis or other dragons, ther's not much to see.

13 hours ago, RioLaizerTheClown said:

(fair.) 

She continued flying, hoping to run into some water.

The amulet tugged you faintly and you found yourself flying in a northeast direction.

On 4/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, TabaxiDragon said:

You woke up from suntime refreshed and glanced around, everyone else was still sleeping though some dragons were moveing through the village, you saw the purpulish black scales of a nightwing you recognized, Moonblinker fliting anxiously around, most dragons found her insistance at some prophcey as annoying, or problematic concerning dragons about uneccisary things. She seemed more nervous than usual, hunching her shoulders and twithcing her wings.

On 4/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, TabaxiDragon said:

@VireTheRainwing last call, if you want to stay in the RP please reply, if you ignore this I will assume you have lost intrest and will not add any posts for Vire.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:58 PM, TabaxiDragon said:

The guard's face sofened for a moment, before saying, "Your littlest sister tried to visit you a few days ago. The queen stopped her but she seemed really upset about it."

"My sister? I thought she hadn't cared about me... " he flicked his tail. 

" There's a difference between seeing my mate. And seeing my sister though.. My sister can see me any time- or can atleast try.. My mate can't. And she's probably worried to the point we're her scales are falling off.. and I know that you won't do anything about it, but I also have eggs.. and I will NOT let them hatch without a father, just let me see them...atleast for a second-  just a small moment... or to the very least, my sister.."  his voice was filled with despair as he tapped his claws into the snow. 

"I dont remember the excact time that I've last seen them...my family on both sides. " 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:15 AM, RioLaizerTheClown said:

What is this thing pulling me to? She continued flying with the pull. Maybe an Oasis?

You flew for a while and eventulally flew over an oasis, two dragons stood near it, a Nightwing and a sandwing/leafwing hybrid.

@Green @RioLaizerTheClown you both are now near enough, either of you can respond to prompts I give the other person, Green if you do not reply to any propmpts within a week (as you have yet toe respond in a while) I might asume you have dropped out and make Succulent an npc, as I can not let lack of involvment cause problems for someone else when it's a joined bit like this.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:06 AM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"My sister? I thought she hadn't cared about me... " he flicked his tail. 

" There's a difference between seeing my mate. And seeing my sister though.. My sister can see me any time- or can atleast try.. My mate can't. And she's probably worried to the point we're her scales are falling off.. and I know that you won't do anything about it, but I also have eggs.. and I will NOT let them hatch without a father, just let me see them...atleast for a second-  just a small moment... or to the very least, my sister.."  his voice was filled with despair as he tapped his claws into the snow. 

"I dont remember the excact time that I've last seen them...my family on both sides. " 

The guard frowned deep in thought for a moment before saying, "I'll be on guard near your room tonight, if you leave out your balcony I can cover for you for no more than two days at most. I know I'd be a mess without my mate."

//Is it ok if I ask for you to help me roleplay Loki's mate? I know your character's personalities and histories are fully made and I don't know it or how to roleplay her that well if at all.

18 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

You flew for a while and eventulally flew over an oasis, two dragons stood near it, a Nightwing and a sandwing/leafwing hybrid.

@Green @RioLaizerTheClown you both are now near enough, either of you can respond to prompts I give the other person, Green if you do not reply to any propmpts within a week (as you have yet toe respond in a while) I might asume you have dropped out and make Succulent an npc, as I can not let lack of involvment cause problems for someone else when it's a joined bit like this.

She flew towards the two dragons and then into the oasis. She noticed her scales felt dehydrated.

18 hours ago, TabaxiDragon said:

The guard frowned deep in thought for a moment before saying, "I'll be on guard near your room tonight, if you leave out your balcony I can cover for you for no more than two days at most. I know I'd be a mess without my mate."

//Is it ok if I ask for you to help me roleplay Loki's mate? I know your character's personalities and histories are fully made and I don't know it or how to roleplay her that well if at all.

( sure! I don't mind helping. What do you need help with? 

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( sure! I don't mind helping. What do you need help with? 

//I'm just hopeing any encounters involving Loki's mate you could give me an idea how she'd react

18 minutes ago, TabaxiDragon said:

//I'm just hopeing any encounters involving Loki's mate you could give me an idea how she'd react

( shed immediately go up to him and hug him and wrap her tail around his and stuff like that... like overly excited to see him.  

She'd say something along the lines of "Where where you!? I thought you were dead! "   or  " I'm so glad you're here! I've missed you" 

Or  " Thank the moons you're alive! The eggs are going to hatch soon, one already has a few cracks...."   

There's only two eggs.. the one to hatch first is a female, and her name is Zoey (Sy(she named herself) found runes from scavengers that said that, so she thought it was very nice and decided to name her that... the other rune spelled Issac) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 5:27 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( ..is this rp dead?

No, my mind just keeps forgetting about the RP bc school's almost out, then not haveing any good ideas on wht happens next when I do. And you replied to me, but Loki hasn't said anything to the guard.

• Paw up 1

On 5/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, TabaxiDragon said:

"Are you sure? What about your family?" he tilted his head at the guard. "Won't that be a strain?"