-

-

-

-

-

-

-

FateOfTheStars.thumb.png.51ffdde8587ed17adab63abe8cb7f15d.png

Welcome back my guys, gals, and enby pals!

Fate of the Stars/The remake of Hidden in the Sand is here and I'm ready with a brand new plot!

Also, special thanks to impy for helping with the name! 

Quick note: there will be some of my fantribes in this, you can't play them and no dragon knows they exist.

-

[MAP + TRIBE INFO]

image.thumb.png.bb69462280b19de384204214a41858a1.png

All tribes live all mixed together, other than nightwings who live alone on the mountains at the bottom of the continent

Sandwings are less sandy. They are more pale-ish yellow greens now and are dubbed Shrubwings. Pure sandwings are hard to find.

most skywings and icewings are now skyice hybrids, another tribe that are usually not pure

Instead of queens, we have the Council. The Council is made up of one dragon from every tribe, two separate dragons for skywings and icewings, and a pure sandwing for sandwings and shrubwings

Almost all nightwings have future vision, mind-reading, or both.

Nightwings get sick very easily, as they are not usually exposed to sickness from the other tribes.

Nightwings are believed to be powerful future tellers and are usually believed when they give prophecies, as they have been very truthful in the past.

Some dragons will get 'spirit animals.' Any other info you want on them is on Hidden in the sand! But this time only a select few get them. 

-

[PRROPECY]

The tribes must be separated,

the mixing of blood must stop.

New tribes will form,

they must embrace the light before them

or they will be stuck in the darkness forever.

The dragons of legend

each a bright star in an endless sky

their fate is sealed

they must die

-

[FORM]

Name:

Pronouns:

Tribe: (I will have to randomize pure sand, sky, and ice wings)

looks: (Would prefer to have a star somewhere on the design, cause prophecy stufff)

Personality:

other:

[PLAYERS]

[Lizardcake]

Name: Limestone

Pronouns: They/them

Tribe: (I will have to randomize pure sand, sky, and ice wings) Shrubwing

looks: limestone.thumb.png.522ef0f0bcfa0becb62a6f3dc9ad6a85.png

Personality: shy, nervous, slightly grumpy but also clever

other: they committed crimes. so they're being basically chased, yeaah

Current status: Healthy, no injuries

Place: In school

[Pan cak-e]

Name: JewelDash

Pronouns: She/They

Tribe: Nightwing 

looks: 

72E316D9-2E69-4688-960E-E2CC159CE94C.thumb.jpeg.8d5504740fc84710405a8b31219e3049.jpeg

Personality: snobby & rude, thinks she’s better than everyone else (she’s not), honestly smart but uses it against people, knows everything about everyone, pretends not to have connections but she does, throws fits when she doesn’t get what she wants

other: mind reader, TS: Meet the plastics/ Everbody likes you / $10, family is spoiled rich, 

Current status: Healthy, No Injuries 

Place: ???

[BirbMaster]

Name: Angelfish

Pronouns: He/they

Tribe: Rain-sea hybrid

looks: rainwing body shape but with no frills and seawonk glowy scales, blue and pink in colour

Personality: gentle and energetic, but disloyal

other: nah not really anything

Place: In forest at home

[xXxTheLivingDeadxXx]

Name: Sy

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: (I will have to randomize pure sand, sky, and ice wings) Sandwing/nightwing (boy is this bad...lol)

looks: (Would prefer to have a star somewhere on the design, cause prophecy stufff)Untitled782_20220331142307.png.d456afb85edbe1fd74e68e7b6751e2f3.png

Personality: sarcastic, smart, always has a plan.

Place: Prophet's Cave

[Poll e]

Name: bloom

Pronouns: he/they/xey/ae

Tribe: nightwing, hivewing and silkwing mix

looks: 

Untitled632_20220405235432.thumb.png.f76f58ef26d56f031fd3d730cbab875f.png

Personality: a amivert who is a bit timid

other: hivewing tail vemon stabby thing, mind reading and future seeing (pls tell me if that's too op)

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to -*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [5 SPOTS LEFT]
5 minutes ago, Green said:

Name: Limestone

Pronouns: They/them

Tribe: (I will have to randomize pure sand, sky, and ice wings) Shrubwing

looks: limestone.thumb.png.522ef0f0bcfa0becb62a6f3dc9ad6a85.png

Personality: shy, nervous, slightly grumpy but also clever

other: they committed crimes. so they're being basically chased, yeaah

hello

meet my randomized guy, this is probably going to be an au since they already have a backstory, reeeeeee

• Paw up 1

Just now, Lizardcake said:

hello

meet my randomized guy, this is probably going to be an au since they already have a backstory, reeeeeee

Alr! any specific starting place you want? (btw this starts when they're about 6-7 years old, so feel free to commit much crime) 

Just now, Green said:

Alr! any specific starting place you want? (btw this starts when they're about 6-7 years old, so feel free to commit much crime) 

Any school there is on the island

This might be even a thing where the backstory is the same at first but branches off differently

• Paw up 1

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to -*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [3 SPOTS LEFT]
14 minutes ago, Green said:

[FORM]

Name: Angelfish

Pronouns: He/they

Tribe: Rain-sea hybrid

looks: rainwing body shape but with no frills and seawonk glowy scales, blue and pink in colour

Personality: gentle and energetic, but disloyal

other: nah not really anything

This seems pretty cool I would like to commit join

6 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Any school there is on the island

This might be even a thing where the backstory is the same at first but branches off differently

[DAY 1]

[AVERAGE DAY, WEATHER CLEAR]

You wake up, soon realizing you had fallen asleep in class. Somebody was tapping you, but you had no idea if they were a friend or not...

[Any non-bold brackets like this are ooc choices! Are they a friend or not?] 

1 minute ago, BirbMaster said:

This seems pretty cool I would like to commit join

Alright! any specific starting place you want? 

Just now, Green said:

[DAY 1]

You wake up, soon realizing you had fallen asleep in class. Somebody was tapping you, but you had no idea if they were a friend or not...

[Any non-bold brackets like this are ooc choices! Are they a friend or not?] 

(Friend, in the original backstory before they comitted crimes they were friends with a female sandwing named Sahara)

They turned to them, but still with eyes closed. "Five minutes, mom..."

[FORM]

Tribe: (I will have to randomize pure sand, sky, and ice wings) Sandwing/nightwing (boy is this bad...lol)

looks: (Would prefer to have a star somewhere on the design, cause prophecy stufff)Untitled782_20220331142307.png.d456afb85edbe1fd74e68e7b6751e2f3.png

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

[FORM]

Woops)

nope :]

[DAY 1]

You had been wandering around in the forest around your home. You lived in a cove with tall trees, and your home was a treehouse. 

Just now, Lizardcake said:

(Friend, in the original backstory before they comitted crimes they were friends with a female sandwing named Sahara)

They turned to them, but still with eyes closed. "Five minutes, mom..."

"Hah, I'm not your mother you absolute scavenger-brain." She said, giggling

"We're in school, and your not paying attention! This is good information! Look it's a map of the whole continent!"

(feel free to dm me any info about dragons you'd like to include!)

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

[FORM]

Alright, any specific place you want to be?

• Paw up 1

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to -*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [1 SPOT LEFT]
1 minute ago, Green said:

[DAY 1]

You had been wandering around in the forest around your home. You lived in a cove with tall trees, and your home was a treehouse. 

Bored, Angelfish flew up into the sky, trying to get a better view of what he could do.

Bored, Angelfish flew up into the sky, trying to get a better view of what he could do.

There were some dragons patrolling the area.

You couldn't recognize them...

[Are these friends or not?]

Just now, Green said:

There were some dragons patrolling the area.

You couldn't recognize them...

[Are these friends or not?]

He flew towards them, circling from the sky to see what they were doing.

Just now, BirbMaster said:

He flew towards them, circling from the sky to see what they were doing.

They seemed fairly young

[Are these friends or not? Oh and btw anything in not bold brackets are ooc questions!]

5 minutes ago, Green said:

"We're in school, and your not paying attention! This is good information! Look it's a map of the whole continent!"

They groaned. They hated geography, cartography the most out of it. Limestone looked at her. "Sahara, how much did I miss?"

7 minutes ago, Green said:

They seemed fairly young

[Are these friends or not? Oh and btw anything in not bold brackets are ooc questions!]

He landed in front of them. Maybe they were friends?

"Hello," he said. "What are you doing here?" he asked, trying not to sound threatening.

looks: 

72E316D9-2E69-4688-960E-E2CC159CE94C.thumb.jpeg.8d5504740fc84710405a8b31219e3049.jpeg

Personality: snobby & rude, thinks she’s better than everyone else (she’s not), honestly smart but uses it against people, knows everything about everyone, pretends not to have connections but she does, throws fits when she doesn’t get what she wants

other: mind reader, TS: Meet the plastics/ Everbody likes you / $10, family is spoiled rich, 

• Paw up 1

48 minutes ago, Green said:

[DAY 1]

Alright, any specific place you want to be?

Somewhere with sand... 

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to -*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [CLOSED]
48 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

They groaned. They hated geography, cartography the most out of it. Limestone looked at her. "Sahara, how much did I miss?"

"Not a lot, mostly just the really boring stuff..." 

45 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

He landed in front of them. Maybe they were friends?

"Hello," he said. "What are you doing here?" he asked, trying not to sound threatening.

Now you could see them clearly, they both had cloaks on, but you could tell what they looked like.

One was a small Icewing Silkwing hybrid, the other was a skywing seawing icewing mix.

They had an odd badge on their cloaks...

"why is that any of your business?" The skywing seawing icewing snapped in return.

16 minutes ago, Pancake said:

looks: 

Any specific place you want to start?

14 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Somewhere with sand... 

[DAY 1]

[AVERAGE DAY, CLOUDY]

You woke up in cave, the warm light shining onto you. It was almost blinding... 

-she waited a few moments before finally opening her eyes, and she stretched in the sun- 

" Wow.. its pretty bright out today... "  

-She blinked and adjusted to the lighting before stretching her wings and going for a drink-