Stray Fawn Community

-*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

12 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-she waited a few moments before finally opening her eyes, and she stretched in the sun- 

" Wow.. its pretty bright out today... "  

-She blinked and adjusted to the lighting before stretching her wings and going for a drink- 

Everything outside was cloudy, that's odd...

It was just really bright a few moments ago...

You went to the small waterfall in your cave.

Just now, Pancake said:

Her house on the island ?

[DAY 1]

[AVERAGE DAY, SNOWY]

You woke up to the sound of something... or someone... rummaging through the cabinets in another room.

You couldn't exactly remember if anyone else would be in the house at all right now...

[Are they a friend or not? Also, stuff in not bold brackets are ooc questions] 

13 minutes ago, Green said:

Everything outside was cloudy, that's odd...

It was just really bright a few moments ago...

You went to the small waterfall in your cave.

(Her thoughts) "maybe it was just a patch of sky... that happens sometimes... maybe... most likely "

-She took a drink of water, she felt like she was dying of thirst.. then she washed her talons and shined her claws.. watched the waterfal for a moment.. and then went for a fly, she landed by a beach and took a deep breath-

(Sys thoughts) atleast the sea is calm... goodmorning ocean... 

-Sy places rocks in a circle, along with a few coals, and lit them to make steam-

22 minutes ago, Green said:

[DAY 1]

[AVERAGE DAY, SNOWY]

You woke up to the sound of something... or someone... rummaging through the cabinets in another room.

You couldn't exactly remember if anyone else would be in the house at all right now...

[Are they a friend or not? Also, stuff in not bold brackets are ooc questions] 

[maybe? she doesn’t have many friends as it is so uh]
She grumbled and sat up, eyes adjusting to the morning light.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(Her thoughts) "maybe it was just a patch of sky... that happens sometimes... maybe... most likely "

-She took a drink of water, she felt like she was dying of thirst.. then she washed her talons and shined her claws.. watched the waterfal for a moment.. and then went for a fly, she landed by a beach and took a deep breath-

(Sys thoughts) atleast the sea is calm... goodmorning ocean... 

-Sy places rocks in a circle, along with a few coals, and lit them to make steam-

The steam was nice. Some other Nightwing hybrids noticed you and came over to chill. 

You knew all of them, since the community of night hybrids that sheltered here were very tight-knit

Puma the night leaf hybrid had her usual crown of roses and clovers on, she dug her claws into the sand.

Sparrow the night sky hybrid came over to chat. "Hey Sy! Goodmorning!! Have you seen the new cave they just opened up??? It's amazing! It's so big! I think they're planning on moving the trading center in there!" They seemed pretty excited about it.

Tortoise, the night mud hybrid followed close behind. He was Sparrow's little brother, well, half-brother at least. 

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

[maybe? she doesn’t have many friends as it is so uh]
She grumbled and sat up, eyes adjusting to the morning light.

Everything got quiet, then there was the noise of a plate shattering...

1 minute ago, Green said:

The steam was nice. Some other Nightwing hybrids noticed you and came over to chill. 

You knew all of them, since the community of night hybrids that sheltered here were very tight-knit

Puma the night leaf hybrid had her usual crown of roses and clovers on, she dug her claws into the sand.

Sparrow the night sky hybrid came over to chat. "Hey Sy! Goodmorning!! Have you seen the new cave they just opened up??? It's amazing! It's so big! I think they're planning on moving the trading center in there!" They seemed pretty excited about it.

Tortoise, the night mud hybrid followed close behind. He was Sparrow's little brother, well, half-brother at least. 

Their head turned so quick she had to rub her neck to check if anything was broken, she got up and stumbled to the door, upst that someone broke a plate, how dare they!

Just now, Pancake said:

Their head turned so quick she had to rub her neck to check if anything was broken, she got up and stumbled to the door, upst that someone broke a plate, how dare they!

(Oh my gosh I just started laughing pretty hard at that- Somebody rummaging through your cabinets: I sleep... Someone breaks a plate: REAL CRAP)

Everything got silent again...

Standing there was somebody who looked like your friend Swift, but they looked kind of... off

you must still be tired... right? They were also wearing a piece of skyfire...

14 minutes ago, Green said:

-Sy looked at Sparrow, curious about the new cave- " oh really?" 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-Sy looked at Sparrow, curious about the new cave- " oh really?" 

"Mhm!" They nodded, sat down, and pulled Tortoise closer to them.

Puma, meanwhile was weaving flower crowns for all of you, as she usually did. 

Sy nodded at the thought of the new cave, then looked at puma 

"Those are coming along nicely, Puma... they're pretty" and Sy smiled at her, steam helped her to relax in the mornings, to wake up completely. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy nodded at the thought of the new cave, then looked at puma 

"Those are coming along nicely, Puma... they're pretty" and Sy smiled at her, steam helped her to relax in the mornings, to wake up completely. 

"Thank you." She said quietly, placing the crown of roses on your head.

1 minute ago, Green said:

"Thank you." She said quietly, placing the crown of roses on your head.

Sy nodded as a "your welcome" and sighed, she was glad that she had everyone with her 

" I have a question... for all of you.. something strange happened" 

Sy looked back at everyone else. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy nodded as a "your welcome" and sighed, she was glad that she had everyone with her 

" I have a question... for all of you.. something strange happened" 

Sy looked back at everyone else. 

They all looked at you and listened. "yea?" Sparrow said, clearly interested. 

24 minutes ago, Green said:

They all looked at you and listened. "yea?" Sparrow said, clearly interested. 

" When I woke up, it got very bright. Then it was cloudy... very cloudy.. not a patch of blue in sight- did that happen to you guys? Did anything really bright happen?  Blinding nearly?"

1 hour ago, Green said:

(Oh my gosh I just started laughing pretty hard at that- Somebody rummaging through your cabinets: I sleep... Someone breaks a plate: REAL CRAP)

Everything got silent again...

Standing there was somebody who looked like your friend Swift, but they looked kind of... off

you must still be tired... right? They were also wearing a piece of skyfire...

She rubbed her eyes and groggily asked

”Swift? Why are you in my house, & why was there shattering?”

14 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" When I woke up, it got very bright. Then it was cloudy... very cloudy.. not a patch of blue in sight- did that happen to you guys? Did anything really bright happen?  Blinding nearly?"

They all looked at each other, then looked back at you. They shook their heads. Except for tortoise, he just stared at you.

"You should go and see the prophet! He should know what's going on!" Sparrow said. The prophet was a dragon that lived at the peak of the mountain, nobody knew his actual name. He was a rainwing nightwing hybrid, said to have the best future-seeing ever, and that prophecies are sent to him. Some of this stuff might be untrue, but you don't know...

13 hours ago, Pancake said:

She rubbed her eyes and groggily asked

”Swift? Why are you in my house, & why was there shattering?”

"UH uhm- I was just... uh-" They stuttered, though something seemed off about their voice, too...

As you woke up more, you noticed a slight glowing from underneath them

1 hour ago, Green said:

They all looked at each other, then looked back at you. They shook their heads. Except for tortoise, he just stared at you.

"You should go and see the prophet! He should know what's going on!" Sparrow said. The prophet was a dragon that lived at the peak of the mountain, nobody knew his actual name. He was a rainwing nightwing hybrid, said to have the best future-seeing ever, and that prophecies are sent to him. Some of this stuff might be untrue, but you don't know...

"UH uhm- I was just... uh-" They stuttered, though something seemed off about their voice, too...

Sy thought for a moment..  then she stood. "I'll be back.." And she headed to the prophet. Not that this stuff....actually mattered...  

3 hours ago, Green said:

She blinked a few times and her face went serious.

”Swift. Why are you in my house.” She said darkly.

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy thought for a moment..  then she stood. "I'll be back.." And she headed to the prophet. Not that this stuff....actually mattered...  

When you got there, there was a big door leading to a cave, maybe you should knock...

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

She blinked a few times and her face went serious.

”Swift. Why are you in my house.” She said darkly.

You focused more, their horns were slightly curved and a pale, silvery blue glow emitted from them in certain places, and the star pattern on their wings seemed way off

"...I'm not Swift!" They said in a totally different voice.

They grabbed something and ran out into the snow, their color size, and physical appearance overall, seemed to change, and then they were just... gone?..

Was this a dream?... If it was, it was very real...

35 minutes ago, Green said:

When you got there, there was a big door leading to a cave, maybe you should knock...

You focused more, their horns were slightly curved and a pale, silvery blue glow emitted from them in certain places, and the star pattern on their wings seemed way off

They grabbed something and ran out into the snow, their color size, and physical appearance overall, seemed to change, and then they were just... gone?..

“GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A-“ She gave chase to them.

59 minutes ago, Green said:

Sy tapped a claw on the door and coiled her tail around her back talons. 

"Hello? Uhm... is this where the Prophet lives?"  Sy shook out her wings, the stars under her wings glistening as they reflected the sunlight(or atleast what there WAS of sunlight) Then Sy stepped back and waited 

-Sys thoughts-

maybe they aren't home... if they are, then you just say what hapoend and why you're here..  just because they have visions doesn't mean that they're all that.. you have visions too... its probably the same.. just look into the future...

4 hours ago, Pancake said:

“GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A-“ She gave chase to them.

They noticed you. They kind of looked like a nightwing, but not really. They were smaller than you yet somehow slightly quicker than you.

The snow threw you off quite a lot, but you were one step ahead with your future sight. Though, you couldn't see this dragon's face in any of these futures? 

They weaved through the trees.

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy tapped a claw on the door and coiled her tail around her back talons. 

"Hello? Uhm... is this where the Prophet lives?"  Sy shook out her wings, the stars under her wings glistening as they reflected the sunlight(or atleast what there WAS of sunlight) Then Sy stepped back and waited 

-Sys thoughts-

maybe they aren't home... if they are, then you just say what hapoend and why you're here..  just because they have visions doesn't mean that they're all that.. you have visions too... its probably the same.. just look into the future...

Somebody opened a small sliding door thing, just peeking out at you.

He looked at you for a few seconds before letting you in.

"Welcome!" He said, trying to sound impressive. But he looked like a mess... and his cave did, too...

33 minutes ago, Green said:

They noticed you. They kind of looked like a nightwing, but not really. They were smaller than you yet somehow slightly quicker than you.

The snow threw you off quite a lot, but you were one step ahead with your future sight. Though, you couldn't see this dragon's face in any of these futures? 

"Welcome!" He said, trying to sound impressive. But he looked like a mess... and his cave did, too...

She kept following.

36 minutes ago, Green said:

Sy walked Into the cave, careful to curl her tail as to not accidentally stab him with it. "Are you the prophet? Something really strange happened... my friend Sparrow requested of me to come here...oh, my apologies, my name is Sy.."