Stray Fawn Community

-*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

46 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy walked Into the cave, careful to curl her tail as to not accidentally stab him with it. "Are you the prophet? Something really strange happened... my friend Sparrow requested of me to come here...oh, my apologies, my name is Sy.."

"There was a very bright light when i was waking up, then it was dark... clouds everywhere... no sun in sight... something bad happened, I can feel it" sy flicked her tail urgently, accidentally letting out some venom. 

18 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"There was a very bright light when i was waking up, then it was dark... clouds everywhere... no sun in sight... something bad happened, I can feel it" sy flicked her tail urgently, accidentally letting out some venom. 

"..." He stared at you.

"no no... it couldn't be, could it?" He finally said.

"No no..." he dug through some very messy chests. 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:17 PM, Green said:

"Not a lot, mostly just the really boring stuff..." 

[BUMPING FOR Lizardcake]

On 4/2/2022 at 2:17 PM, Green said:

Now you could see them clearly, they both had cloaks on, but you could tell what they looked like.

One was a small Icewing Silkwing hybrid, the other was a skywing seawing icewing mix.

They had an odd badge on their cloaks...

"why is that any of your business?" The skywing seawing icewing snapped in return.

[BUMPING FOR BirbMaster] 

10 minutes ago, Green said:

They dove into a mound of snow disappearing...

There was something under the snow, wasn't there? 

She groaned at the thought of getting dirt on her perfect scales but dove in after them.

13 minutes ago, Green said:

"..." He stared at you.

"no no... it couldn't be, could it?" He finally said.

"No no..." he dug through some very messy chests. 

"This is a very organized cave... " Said Sys sarcasm.   She watched the Rainwing/Nightwing hybrid dig through his things. 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, Green said:

Now you could see them clearly, they both had cloaks on, but you could tell what they looked like.

One was a small Icewing Silkwing hybrid, the other was a skywing seawing icewing mix.

They had an odd badge on their cloaks...

"why is that any of your business?" The skywing seawing icewing snapped in return.

“I.. live here? I’m not trying to be mean,”

19 hours ago, Pancake said:

She groaned at the thought of getting dirt on her perfect scales but dove in after them.

You dove into what seemed to be a cave... getting stuck in the process...

The dragon, at this point, was putting on some sort of cloak and mask.

The cave was filled with what seemed to be stolen objects

19 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"This is a very organized cave... " Said Sys sarcasm.   She watched the Rainwing/Nightwing hybrid dig through his things. 

"I FOUND iT"

tapestry.thumb.png.7ce0ba435e0886a0828ff939b4a23e62.png

It was a tapestry, some of the parts were ripped off.

"The fate of the stars... Are you one of them???" He paused

"You might be... Have any other odd things happened at all?"

[Feel free to make up any odd things that happened before the rp started]

14 hours ago, Birb mobile version said:

“I.. live here? I’m not trying to be mean,”

The mix was unphased, but the icewing silkwing looked surprised.

"Melt maybe we should go somewhere else..." They muttered

"No! we were told to patrol here. Now, why do you live here instead of the cities?" The mix said, or Melt, as you assumed their name was.

1 minute ago, Green said:

"No! we were told to patrol here. Now, why do you live here instead of the cities?" The mix said, or Melt, as you assumed their name was.

“I’ve lived in a home not far from here my whole life. I guess you can patrol here as long as you don’t disturb me,”

15 minutes ago, Green said:

"I FOUND iT"

She was about to shout but paused to swipe off any excess dirt on her scales with a flick of her wrist and a disgusted face.

She then resumed what she was going to do; “HEY!” She yelled, tail thrashing behind her.

2 hours ago, Green said:

"I FOUND iT"

Sy thought to herself for a moment.. 

" well- imean.. I've had a few visions without comand.. just randomly..  and once while I was sleeping I felt like I was floating, and when I opened my eyes, I fell...I dont think that any of these things matter though-  well.. ofcourse they do.. but not this..."

Sy flicked her tail again, she was in disbelief. 

Name: bloom

Pronouns: he/they/xey/ae

Tribe: nightwing, hivewing and silkwing mix

looks: 

Untitled632_20220405235432.thumb.png.f76f58ef26d56f031fd3d730cbab875f.png

Personality: a amivert who is a bit timid

other: hivewing tail vemon stabby thing, mind reading and future seeing (pls tell me if that's too op)

17 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

Name: bloom

Pronouns: he/they/xey/ae

Tribe: nightwing, hivewing and silkwing mix

looks: 

Untitled632_20220405235432.thumb.png.f76f58ef26d56f031fd3d730cbab875f.png

Personality: a amivert who is a bit timid

other: hivewing tail vemon stabby thing, mind reading and future seeing (pls tell me if that's too op)

any specific place you want to start? (also I'm gonna majorly weaken future seeing if that's ok) 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:10 PM, Birb mobile version said:

“I’ve lived in a home not far from here my whole life. I guess you can patrol here as long as you don’t disturb me,”

Melt huffed and walked off.

"I'm s- so sorry about them... he's not u- usually this angry... o- ok actually he is but still!" The other dragon stuttered.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:23 PM, Pancake said:

She was about to shout but paused to swipe off any excess dirt on her scales with a flick of her wrist and a disgusted face.

She then resumed what she was going to do; “HEY!” She yelled, tail thrashing behind her.

The dragon turned around and just stared at you. The cloak and mask made it so you couldn't see what they looked like

On 4/4/2022 at 6:23 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy thought to herself for a moment.. 

" well- imean.. I've had a few visions without comand.. just randomly..  and once while I was sleeping I felt like I was floating, and when I opened my eyes, I fell...I dont think that any of these things matter though-  well.. ofcourse they do.. but not this..."

Sy flicked her tail again, she was in disbelief. 

"Well, what happen in the visions? I need more info!" The prophet trashed his tail around.

He was expressing with his front claws a lot, only standing on his back legs.

5 minutes ago, Green said:

any specific place you want to start? (also I'm gonna majorly weaken future seeing if that's ok) 

nope! (also yeah thats fine!!)

45 minutes ago, Green said:

"I'm s- so sorry about them... he's not u- usually this angry... o- ok actually he is but still!" The other dragon stuttered.

The dragon turned around and just stared at you. The cloak and mask made it so you couldn't see what they looked like

"Well, what happen in the visions? I need more info!" The prophet trashed his tail around.

Her tail thrashed in rage and her pupils slit.

”You heard me. Why in the three moons were you in my house.” She seethed.

2 hours ago, Green said:

"Well, uhm... it was a night sky... and there were a whole lot of stars, I could see galaxies.. and the different tribes, everywhere at once, and then there was a war between them.. and the stars crashed down and had taken the dragons for themself... only leaving them as constellations of what it used to be-" Sy flicked her tail

5 hours ago, BlueSeerTheNightWing said:

Name: BlueSeer

Pronouns: he/him

Tribe: Nightwing/Seawing

Looks: look below

Personality: Fierce, loves scrolls

other: Future teller, wears a Skyfire ring on his left talon, has weak animus powers. Only can use them at night

Untitled340.png

So sorry but this is closed! I'm not accepting anyone else!

(To everyone else, I'll continue once I'm home) 

18 hours ago, Pancake said:

Her tail thrashed in rage and her pupils slit.

”You heard me. Why in the three moons were you in my house.” She seethed.

"And why should I tell you?replied the voice of a fairly young dragonet. 

"You're the one that's stuck." Even though you couldn't see their face, you could feel them smirking at you... 

17 hours ago, Good Night said:

"Well, uhm... it was a night sky... and there were a whole lot of stars, I could see galaxies.. and the different tribes, everywhere at once, and then there was a war between them.. and the stars crashed down and had taken the dragons for themself... only leaving them as constellations of what it used to be-" Sy flicked her tail

The prophet widened his eyes and ran over to you.

"SHSHSHSHSSHHHHHH" He put a claw over your mouth, trying to signal you to stop talking.

He looked around the cave, going to the dark parts of the cave and waving his claws around.

(quick reminder to everyone that one or more of my fantribes are apart of this, I think you can guess the main one I'm using here) 

10 minutes ago, Green said:

"You're the one that's stuck." Even though you couldn't see their face, you could feel them smirking at you... 

She growled.

"Just tell me, Peasant!" maybe insulting them would get her what she wanted, it usually worked.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She growled.

"Just tell me, Peasant!" maybe insulting them would get her what she wanted, it usually worked.

"You still haven't told me whyyyy" They sat down, adjusting the mask and hood. 

34 minutes ago, Green said:

"You still haven't told me whyyyy" They sat down, adjusting the mask and hood. 

"Because- Because you broke into my HOUSE! You already wronged me, so you owe me this answer!" She exclaimed, still seething with rage but baffled by the audacity this person had to deny her.

52 minutes ago, Green said:

The prophet widened his eyes and ran over to you.

"SHSHSHSHSSHHHHHH" He put a claw over your mouth, trying to signal you to stop talking.

He looked around the cave, going to the dark parts of the cave and waving his claws around.

(quick reminder to everyone that one or more of my fantribes are apart of this, I think you can guess the main one I'm using here) 

Sy tilted her ears back,flicked her tail,  and softly hissed not angrily though. " You just told me to tell you about my visions!...or was that a joke?!"  She asked, a bit annoyed by his untidiness.