Stray Fawn Community

-*Fate of the Stars*- [Hidden In The Sand Re-make! WoF Sim/Rp] [CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

10 minutes ago, Green said:

They just made a small squeaking noise 

“Listen. I’m in a generous mood today so if you give me back my stuff now, I won’t get you in trouble, how’s that?” She sucked in her anger and pretended to be nice, that usually worked when demands and anger didn’t.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Listen. I’m in a generous mood today so if you give me back my stuff now, I won’t get you in trouble, how’s that?” She sucked in her anger and pretended to be nice, that usually worked when demands and anger didn’t.

"o- ok but I need to find it, first, I kinda messed up a bunch of stuff-" He said, going to rummage through a bunch of chests.

There were a lot of interesting stolen trinkets here. Lots of jewelry, shiny stuff, paintings, and some ripped up pieces of tapestries...

[Is there anything here that would interest you?]

35 minutes ago, Green said:

"o- ok but I need to find it, first, I kinda messed up a bunch of stuff-" He said, going to rummage through a bunch of chests.

There were a lot of interesting stolen trinkets here. Lots of jewelry, shiny stuff, paintings, and some ripped up pieces of tapestries...

[Is there anything here that would interest you?]

she tapped her foot impatiently.

[ jewelry perhaps? ]

1 hour ago, Green said:

The jewelry on the ground was shimmering and shining. 

It had an.. odd aura of sorts

animus enchanted, perhaps? 

She picked it up, intrigued.

5 minutes ago, Green said:

[WOUNDS HEALED]

It was a ring with pyrite imbedded into it.

It... healed you?

Huh.

There was more jewelry, too.

She decided she would take this as an apology gift from the other dragon, even if they hadn’t directly given it to her.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She decided she would take this as an apology gift from the other dragon, even if they hadn’t directly given it to her.

(YESS I LOVE THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY-)

"Ok here's your stuff..." They gave you a painting that he stole.

[What is the painting of?] 

1 minute ago, Green said:

(YESS I LOVE THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY-)

"Ok here's your stuff..." They gave you a painting that he stole.

[What is the painting of?] 

“Thanks.” She scoffed.

[ her parents or grandparents maybe??? ]

3 hours ago, Green said:

The painting was of your family... strange...

Why would he steal this?

“Why did you- actually, never-mind, you aren’t worth any more of my precious time.” She snarled, rolled her eyes and turned sharply, going back to the hole and fitting the painting through, then trying to climb through.

On 4/2/2022 at 7:43 PM, Green said:

So the part where we are
Trapped in active depart
In the Fate of the Stars
No, not one who we are
No control; pumping heart
Button pressed; mind in art
Mind control
M̷i̴n̴d̵ ̴R̶e̶s̶t̷a̵r̷t̴

To leave from the present with no source of sound
They laugh because silence is never around
Ignored and forgotten the past may continue to breathe
  • Eek! 1

On 4/11/2022 at 8:04 PM, Pancake said:

“Why did you- actually, never-mind, you aren’t worth any more of my precious time.” She snarled, rolled her eyes and turned sharply, going back to the hole and fitting the painting through, then trying to climb through.

...you got stuck again...

7 minutes ago, Green said:

...you got stuck again...

She snarled and writhed, scratching and scrabbling at the rock encasing her, embarrassment and anger making her blood boil.

She would NOT be made a fool in front of a stranger that already disliked her by a ROCK.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She snarled and writhed, scratching and scrabbling at the rock encasing her, embarrassment and anger making her blood boil.

She would NOT be made a fool in front of a stranger that already disliked her by a ROCK.

The dragonet giggled while you scratched yourself again, being healed by the ring.

You managed to get out, but there was a new issue...

you didn't know where you were. 

9 minutes ago, Green said:

The dragonet giggled while you scratched yourself again, being healed by the ring.

You managed to get out, but there was a new issue...

you didn't know where you were. 

She turned and hissed loudly at the dragonet. She picked up the painting and just walked in the direction she last remembered coming from.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She turned and hissed loudly at the dragonet. She picked up the painting and just walked in the direction she last remembered coming from.

"Good luck getting back." They laughed.

you walked for hours and had no idea where you were still... 

7 minutes ago, Green said:

"Good luck getting back." They laughed.

you walked for hours and had no idea where you were still... 

She screamed and stomped her foot, kicking up snow. She did NOT want to ask the dragonet for help, she would not be humiliated by asking for help, she could do it on her own but she was getting frustrated, her legs hurt, she was tired, she wanted to be back home.

Over the hours she had been out here her hatred for the dragonet had tripled, THEY were the one that got her stuck out here, if they hadn’t been such a possum-brain and had just robbed one of the many other houses near her this wouldn’t have happened.

once she had finished her tantrum she flopped down, resting her aching legs and huffed, the anger dripping out of her and into the cold snow, she curled up on herself and cried, the realization that she was just.. stuck out here finally fully settling in.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

She screamed and stomped her foot, kicking up snow. She did NOT want to ask the dragonet for help, she would not be humiliated by asking for help, she could do it on her own but she was getting frustrated, her legs hurt, she was tired, she wanted to be back home.

Over the hours she had been out here her hatred for the dragonet had tripled, THEY were the one that got her stuck out here, if they hadn’t been such a possum-brain and had just robbed one of the many other houses near her this wouldn’t have happened.

once she had finished her tantrum she flopped down, resting her aching legs and huffed, the anger dripping out of her and into the cold snow, she curled up on herself and cried, the realization that she was just.. stuck out here finally fully settling in.

The landscape around you was unfamiliar, though it all looked the same because of the snow.

But you did hear a river fairly nearby...

35 minutes ago, Green said:

The landscape around you was unfamiliar, though it all looked the same because of the snow.

But you did hear a river fairly nearby...

She sniffles and got up, picking up the painting and dragging herself to where she heard the river.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She sniffles and got up, picking up the painting and dragging herself to where she heard the river.

The river was surrounded by trees and shrubs. 

you could probably use this to make a camp.

21 minutes ago, Green said:

The river was surrounded by trees and shrubs. 

you could probably use this to make a camp.

She tried to do that, having no idea what she was doing as she had never done anything like this, as it wasn’t necessary, she was rich after all.

12 hours ago, Pancake said:

She tried to do that, having no idea what she was doing as she had never done anything like this, as it wasn’t necessary, she was rich after all.

It ended up looking pretty bad... you could improve it later.

You needed to find a way to get food...

5 hours ago, Green said:

It ended up looking pretty bad... you could improve it later.

You needed to find a way to get food...

She looked around for anything she could eat.