Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

Just now, Green said:

". . . WHOOOOO THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!" He cheered jumping around. He didn't even care he couldn't get out right now, he was very excited that he just did that!

You were shaking from excitement as you stumbled around the hollow, which was slowly getting larger as surrounding brush burnt away.

-cyo

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You were shaking from excitement as you stumbled around the hollow, which was slowly getting larger as surrounding brush burnt away.

-cyo

again, they didn't care about the burning brush. They jumped around a bit more before tiring themselves out and flopping onto the ground, laying on their back. 

1 minute ago, Green said:

again, they didn't care about the burning brush. They jumped around a bit more before tiring themselves out and flopping onto the ground, laying on their back. 

You stared at the sun, which was high in the sky at this point as your stomach growled. The burning brush had almost snuffled out.

-cyo

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You stared at the sun, which was high in the sky at this point as your stomach growled. The burning brush had almost snuffled out.

-cyo

He got up, stretched, and went to go hunt something. 

Just now, Green said:

He got up, stretched, and went to go hunt something. 

You tiptoed around the brush and felt the wind blow in your face on the open moor. You spy a rabbit hopping nearby.

Try to catch it?

-yes

-no

2 minutes ago, Green said:

She leapt out of the brush and sped after the rabbit. 

You caught the rabbit by surprise and it only started running when you were within pouncing distance.

-pounce quickly

-keep chasing it

-other(cyo)

31 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

( ...my excuse for not answering is that I was dead asleep and didn't hear my phone ding. Lol) 

Elkfur saw Nightpaw and decided to leave the Warrior den and greet him. She walked up to him and flicked her tail and greeted him. 

" Hello, Nightpaw"  She said, and smiled

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( ...my excuse for not answering is that I was dead asleep and didn't hear my phone ding. Lol) 

Elkfur saw Nightpaw and decided to leave the Warrior den and greet him. She walked up to him and flicked her tail and greeted him. 

@ItzFadeDaNightWing!

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Instead of bringing it back to camp, she went back to hollow she was before and ate it.

You considered just not going back to camp. After all, you had just broken the warrior code. (right? idk i havent read wc in a while)

-dont go back to camp

-go back to camp

27 minutes ago, Green said:

(Yea, apprentices are not supposed to eat before the clan is fed)

They still went back to camp, they didn't care.

You took your time getting to camp.

What do you do when you get there?

-cyo

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Nightpaw smiled back. "Hey, Elkfur! What are we doing today?"

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Nightpaw smiled back. "Hey, Elkfur! What are we doing today?"

" Agility..  we're going going be working in Agility all day today.. so I recommend that you save as much energy as possible.. but I sont go to hard on you, don't worry.." she said. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Agility..  we're going going be working in Agility all day today.. so I recommend that you save as much energy as possible.. but I sont go to hard on you, don't worry.." she said. 

He smiled. "I bet I'll outrun you." There was a glint of challenge in his eyes as well as amusement.

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He smiled. "I bet I'll outrun you." There was a glint of challenge in his eyes as well as amusement.

She smirked. " I highly doubt it... im one of the fastest in the clan.. " she chuckled, and her tail swished.

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He rolled his eyes in amusement. "Not for long."

" We'll see...  come along." 

She started to walk back into the forest, a good spot to run and jump and duck, where she herself learned to be agile.