Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)


Apollo
 Share

Recommended Posts

ᥴꪖꪻᦓ ꪮᠻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥴꪶꪖꪀᦓ ᥴꪖꪀ ᥇ꫀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪻꫝꫀ ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ᦔ꠸ᠻᠻꫀ᥅ꫀꪀꪻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ. ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ, ᠻ꠸᥅ꫀ, ꫀꪖ᥅ꪻꫝ ꪖꪀᦔ ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ. ꪑꪗᦓꪻꫀ᥅꠸ꪮꪊᦓꪶꪗ ꪖ ᛕ꠸ꪻ ꫝꪖᦓ ᥇ꫀꫀꪀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪖ ꪀꫀ᭙ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻ, ᦓꫝꪖᦔꪮ᭙.

 

You can play as the kit, or anyone else in the clans.

 

FORM:

Name:

Gender/pronouns:

Ref/Appearance:

Element:

Role:

Sexuality:

Shipping?:

Other:

 

Have fun!

 

 

Pings: @Purple light emit @bad mood domestic animal

 

Players:

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

Name: Elk'Fur

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Ref/Appearance:Untitled723_20220404175954.png.35a108e0e246d57875edb052b7f5b185.png

Element: Wind

Role: Warrior

Sexuality: heteroflexible 

Shipping?: yus

Other: she is very smart and wise, she's fast on her paws, and a good fighter.

@Purple light emit

Name: Nightkit/Nightstream

Gender/pronouns: Male (He/him)

Ref/Appearance: A black tom kit with bright blue eyes and a fluffy tail. He has silver spots along his back and tail.

Element: Shadow

Role: Kit? lol (Future warrior?)

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping?: Sure

Other: N/A

@bad mood domestic animal

Name: Rosepaw

Gender/pronouns: she/her

Ref/Appearance: image below

Element: fire

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: straight

Shipping?: N/A

Other: very smart, overachiever, is nosy

colored color photo.png

This is Rosepaw :)

@BlueSeerTheNightWing

 

Name: AstroPelt

Gender/pronouns: he him Male 

Ref/Appearance: look below 

Element: Fire

Role: Warrior

Sexuality: Gay

Shipping?: not decided

Other: blind in right eye

901231_WFfj7Mbu.png

@GinIbushiMeowWoof

Name: Goose'thicket

Gender/pronouns: She/they

Ref/Appearance:

pixil-frame-0.png.b072c565f0f31ac721b8022079184ca6.png

Element: earth, or air (Pm me which one if you roll for it i guess-)

Role: Medicine cat

Sexuality: Neptunic

Shipping?: N/A

Other: Has a speech impediment. They are bad at conversation. (I'll add if I can come up with more.)

@Green

I had to go onto my phone to read this topic lol

anyways

Name: HoundPaw (HoundSpark)

Gender/pronouns: She/They/He

Ref/Appearance:

dogpaw.thumb.png.d713d9912683ebaa5f72820d123b8a60.png

Element: Fire

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping?: Yea sure.

Other: Ts: Bones (imagine dragons) Will do anything for the spotlight, even if that means harming others. Lies a lot, very disrespectful, and will try and find ways to make her mentor cry or at least be angry at her. Probably going to commit arson /hj

 
  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FORM:

Name: Elk'Fur

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Ref/Appearance:Untitled723_20220404175954.png.35a108e0e246d57875edb052b7f5b185.png

Element: Wind

Role: Warrior

Sexuality: heteroflexible 

Shipping?: yus

Other: she is very smart and wise, she's fast on her paws, and a good fighter.

 

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

FORM:

Name: Elk'Fur

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Ref/Appearance:Untitled723_20220404175954.png.35a108e0e246d57875edb052b7f5b185.png

Element: Wind

Role: Warrior

Sexuality: heteroflexible 

Shipping?: yus

Other: she is very smart and wise, she's fast on her paws, and a good fighter.

 

You wake up one morning in the warriors den and hear whispering outside.

 

-eavesdrop

-go back to sleep

-ask someone what's happening

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FORM:

Name: Rosepaw

Gender/pronouns: she/her

Ref/Appearance: image below

Element: fire

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: straight

Shipping?: N/A

Other: very smart, overachiever, is nosy

colored color photo.png

This is Rosepaw :)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

FORM:

Name: Rosepaw

Gender/pronouns: she/her

Ref/Appearance: image below

Element: fire

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: straight

Shipping?: N/A

Other: very smart, overachiever, is nosy

colored color photo.png

This is Rosepaw :)

You wake up in the morning. A gathering is happening later that night.

 

-Go back to sleep

-Get something to eat

-Go on a patrol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, it rains said:

You wake up in the morning. A gathering is happening later that night.

 

-Go back to sleep

-Get something to eat

-Go on a patrol

Go on a patrol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bad mood domestic animal said:

Go on a patrol

You walk out of the apprentices' den and find the deputy, Icefog, she greets you with a mew.

 

-ask to go on a hunting patrol

-ask to go on a border patrol

-other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, it rains said:

You walk out of the apprentices' den and find the deputy, Icefog, she greets you with a mew.

 

-ask to go on a hunting patrol

-ask to go on a border patrol

-other (CYO)

ask to go on a hunting patrol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

ask to go on a hunting patrol

¨Sure! Flyingshell is about to lead one right now." Icefog mews.

 

-find Flyingshell

-ask who else is going on the patrol

-ask where they are going

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, it rains said:

¨Sure! Flyingshell is about to lead one right now." Icefog mews.

 

-find Flyingshell

-ask who else is going on the patrol

-ask where they are going

ask who else is going on the patrol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

ask who else is going on the patrol

¨Hollybalm, Snowpaw, and Darkflicker.¨ Icefog glanced away as someone called her name.

 

-Find Flyingshell

-ask where the patrol is going

- Other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, it rains said:

¨Hollybalm, Snowpaw, and Darkflicker.¨ Icefog glanced away as someone called her name.

 

-Find Flyingshell

-ask where the patrol is going

- Other (CYO)

Find Flyingshell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bad mood domestic animal said:

Find Flyingshell

You look around and spot Flyingshell by the fresh kill pile. You walk over and greet her.

 

-Ask when the patrol is leaving

-Ask where they're going

-Other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, it rains said:

You look around and spot Flyingshell by the fresh kill pile. You walk over and greet her.

 

-Ask when the patrol is leaving

-Ask where they're going

-Other (CYO)

Ask where they're going

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

Ask where they're going

"Probably somewhere by the border with ShadowClan" You notice Darkflicker walk up to you. "Oh! Darkflicker is here! We should probably get going then!"

 

-Follow them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, it rains said:

You wake up one morning in the warriors den and hear whispering outside.

 

-eavesdrop

-go back to sleep

-ask someone what's happening

Eavesdrop 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Eavesdrop 

You walk outside and hear two warriors whispering nearby, Deepwind and Stormchirp. You creep forward and listen, you can only hear snips of the conversation but you manage to hear this, "shadows..... the kit.... Dovereed... Creepingstar... unheard of..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, it rains said:

You walk outside and hear two warriors whispering nearby, Deepwind and Stormchirp. You creep forward and listen, you can only hear snips of the conversation but you manage to hear this, "shadows..... the kit.... Dovereed... Creepingstar... unheard of..."

....maybe ask what's happening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, it rains said:

"Probably somewhere by the border with ShadowClan" You notice Darkflicker walk up to you. "Oh! Darkflicker is here! We should probably get going then!"

 

-Follow them

Follow them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

....maybe ask what's happening. 

The two toms jump as they hear you. "What did you hear?" Deepwind asked with a concerned look on his face.

 

-tell him

-lie about what you heard

-other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, it rains said:

The two toms jump as they hear you. "What did you hear?" Deepwind asked with a concerned look on his face.

 

-tell him

-lie about what you heard

-other (CYO)

Tell him bc you're truthful : > 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, it rains said:

"Probably somewhere by the border with ShadowClan" You notice Darkflicker walk up to you. "Oh! Darkflicker is here! We should probably get going then!"

 

-Follow them

Follow them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bad mood domestic animal said:

Follow them

You follow them as they pad through the tunnel out of camp. 

 

(Time skip!)

 

You are at the RiverClan border and you can hear a pair of cats talking on the other side of the border. "A kit was born with a fifth element." 

"WHAT? HOW? WHIATS THE ELEMENT?" You could see the entire patrol cringing.

"Apparently it's... shadow. I have no idea how it happened. Dovereed isnt saying anything. Creepingstar is talking to her right now."
 

-(CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Tell him bc you're truthful : > 

You tell them everything. 

 

-ask for the full story
-go on

-Other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Apollo changed the title to ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...