Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

52 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Your mother is speaking with the clan leader... she will be here when it is over" Elkfur said, still sounding as calm as can be, heavenly almost.  And she softly flicked her tail.

Nightkit didn't quite understand what she was saying, but sat down promptly.

28 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Nightkit didn't quite understand what she was saying, but sat down promptly.

"Please excuse my Intrusion young one... my name is ElkFur..  this is your new home...Riverclan.."  the She patted NightKits head. 

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Please excuse my Intrusion young one... my name is ElkFur..  this is your new home...Riverclan.."  the She patted NightKits head. 

Feeling comforted, he purred lightly and leaned into Elkfur. Though, he still wondered where his mother was.

9 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Feeling comforted, he purred lightly and leaned into Elkfur. Though, he still wondered where his mother was.

Elkfur was suprized for a moment, though she expected it. And she placed a paw around the kit, and waited with him. "She will be here soon" 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur was suprized for a moment, though she expected it. And she placed a paw around the kit, and waited with him. "She will be here soon" 

He huffed grumpily suddenly, his stomach growling. He mewed loudly, trying to get his mom to hear him.

7 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

He huffed grumpily suddenly, his stomach growling. He mewed loudly, trying to get his mom to hear him.

ElkFur expected Night'kits mother to arrive, waiting along with him. 

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

ElkFur expected Night'kits mother to arrive, waiting along with him. 

All of a sudden a light gray she-cat walks into the nursery, Dovereed, followed by a very dark brown tom, Creepingstar.

-Both of you (CYO)

13 hours ago, Good Evening said:

You could hear them talking in rapid, hushed voices. "What will this mean for the rest of the clans?... Dovereed and Creepingstar... the kit..."

-(CYO)

Rosepaw decides to forget about what happened for now, and join a new patrol.

4 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Nightkit mewed, wondering if this was his mother.

Dovereed walked up to you and pulled you close. "You must be hungry, young one."

(TIME SKIP) (This is also a time skip for everyone else @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx @bad mood domestic animal)

You had spent your entire kithood cooped up in the nursery, but now it is time to become an apprentice! You are at your ceremony,

Creepingstar started speaking,  "I've called you together for one of the most important moments in the life of a clan, Nightkit has reached his sixth moon, and it's time for him to become an apprentice. Nightkit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Nightpaw. Starclan, I ask you guide this new apprentice. Set his paws on the path he must follow to become a warrior. He beckons to Elkfur. 
Elkfur. You will be mentor to Nightpaw. You have always had a close bond with him and you will teach him your bravery and loyalty. I know you will pass these qualities on to Nightpaw. You touch your nose to Elkfur's.

- Both of you(CYO)

6 minutes ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

Rosepaw decides to forget about what happened for now, and join a new patrol.

(Due to the time skip, You are now a warrior!)

-What is your warrior name?

1 minute ago, Just Another Evening said:

Rosewing

You are going to your first gathering as a warrior! As you cross the fallen tree you feel a mixture of extreme nerves and excitement!

-CYO

4 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

Dovereed walked up to you and pulled you close. "You must be hungry, young one."

(TIME SKIP) (This is also a time skip for everyone else @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx @bad mood domestic animal)

You had spent your entire kithood cooped up in the nursery, but now it is time to become an apprentice! You are at your ceremony,

Creepingstar started speaking,  "I've called you together for one of the most important moments in the life of a clan, Nightkit has reached his sixth moon, and it's time for him to become an apprentice. Nightkit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Nightpaw. Starclan, I ask you guide this new apprentice. Set his paws on the path he must follow to become a warrior. He beckons to Elkfur. 
Elkfur. You will be mentor to Nightpaw. You have always had a close bond with him and you will teach him your bravery and loyalty. I know you will pass these qualities on to Nightpaw. You touch your nose to Elkfur's.

- Both of you(CYO)

Nightpaw gazed at Elkfur with warmth. She had been there since he was a kit- she was almost like an older sister, or a second mother. He purred as he touched noses with Elkfur.

• Like 1

Just now, Purple light emit said:

Nightpaw gazed at Elkfur with warmth. She had been there since he was a kit- she was almost like an older sister, or a second mother. He purred as he touched noses with Elkfur.

You guise can rp again ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

You are going to your first gathering as a warrior! As you cross the fallen tree you feel a mixture of extreme nerves and excitement!

-CYO

Rosewing had mixed feelings of excitement and nerves. She was excited to be going to her first gathering as a warrior, something she had been looking forward to all her life. She followed the group of cats chosen to go to the gathering with tense excitement, wondering what it would be like.

2 minutes ago, Just Another Evening said:

Rosewing had mixed feelings of excitement and nerves. She was excited to be going to her first gathering as a warrior, something she had been looking forward to all her life. She followed the group of cats chosen to go to the gathering with tense excitement, wondering what it would be like.

As you stepped onto the island for your first time as a warrior you felt a rush of tense excitement. Though as you walked into the clearing something felt... off.

-CYO 

4 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

As you stepped onto the island for your first time as a warrior you felt a rush of tense excitement. Though as you walked into the clearing something felt... off.

-CYO 

Rosewing stepped into the clearing, but something wasn't right. She couldn't put her finger on the problem, but she knew, she could feel that there was something wrong with the situation. She looked around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

1 minute ago, Just Another Evening said:

Rosewing stepped into the clearing, but something wasn't right. She couldn't put her finger on the problem, but she knew, she could feel that there was something wrong with the situation. She looked around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

(finger?)

RiverClan seemed to be separating themselves from the other clans in the clearing. They seemed to be huddled around a certain cat in the middle. 

6 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

(finger?)

RiverClan seemed to be separating themselves from the other clans in the clearing. They seemed to be huddled around a certain cat in the middle. 

(oop- lel)

I wonder what's going on? Rosewing thought. Then it hit her- maybe it had something to do with the Dovereed's kit! She tried to sneak closer to get a glimpse of the kit (who must now be an apprentice if they were here at the Gathering) but she couldn't see a thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Just Another Evening said:

(oop- lel)

I wonder what's going on? Rosewing thought. Then it hit her- maybe it had something to do with the Dovereed's kit! She tried to sneak closer to get a glimpse of the kit (who must now be an apprentice if they were here at the Gathering) but she couldn't see a thing.

As you got closer you realized there was a small opening where you might be able to get a glimpse of him.

-Go see the kit

-Find your friends from other clans

-Other (CYO)

29 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

- Both of you(CYO)

Elkfur brushed her tail against Nightpaw and nodded at the clan leader (whatever their name is? I forgot..lol)