Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur brushed her tail against Nightpaw and nodded at the clan leader (whatever their name is? I forgot..lol) 

Nightpaw smiled. As the meeting ended, he excitedly faced Elkfur. "What are we doing first? Are we battle training?! Can we hunt?!"

5 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

As you got closer you realized there was a small opening where you might be able to get a glimpse of him.

-Go see the kit

-Find your friends from other clans

-Other (CYO)

Go see the kit

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

Nightpaw smiled. As the meeting ended, he excitedly faced Elkfur. "What are we doing first? Are we battle training?! Can we hunt?!"

Elkfur couldn't help but smile. "You'll See, Nightpaw... " 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur brushed her tail against Nightpaw and nodded at the clan leader (whatever their name is? I forgot..lol) 

(Creepingstar)

3 minutes ago, Just Another Evening said:

Go see the kit

You peered through the little opening between fur and could see a black apprentice with silver spots along his back. A She-cat, his mentor, is telling him something you cant make out. All of a sudden the world seems to turn, as you wake up you realize it was all a dream. The gathering is later that night though.

-CYO

Just now, Good Evening said:

You peered through the little opening between fur and could see a black apprentice with silver spots along his back. A She-cat, his mentor, is telling him something you cant make out. All of a sudden the world seems to turn, as you wake up you realize it was all a dream. The gathering is later that night though.

-CYO

Rosewing blinks as she tries to remember what the cat looked like. 

black fur...with silver...spots... All Rosewing can do is hope that at the Gathering later that night, she can see the cat again if it is there.

1 minute ago, Just Another Evening said:

Rosewing blinks as she tries to remember what the cat looked like. 

black fur...with silver...spots... All Rosewing can do is hope that at the Gathering later that night, she can see the cat again if it is there.

You are still drowzy. You know you should go do your warrior duties, but you dont feel like getting up.

-CYO

Just now, Good Evening said:

You are still drowzy. You know you should go do your warrior duties, but you dont feel like getting up.

-CYO

Rosewing stays curled up in her bed of moss, then realizes that she is really hungry. She goes to the fresh-kill pile and finds herself a vole. She eats it quickly and then decides to join a patrol.

2 minutes ago, Just Another Evening said:

Rosewing stays curled up in her bed of moss, then realizes that she is really hungry. She goes to the fresh-kill pile and finds herself a vole. She eats it quickly and then decides to join a patrol.

You find Flyingshell once again. There is a patrol heading out.

-Join it?

3 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

You find Flyingshell once again. There is a patrol heading out.

-Join it?

"Hey, Flyingshell!" she says, "can I join your patrol?"

2 minutes ago, Just Another Evening said:

"Hey, Flyingshell!" she says, "can I join your patrol?"

"Sure. We're leaving when the dawn patrol gets back!"

-What now? (CYO)

1 minute ago, Good Evening said:

"Sure. We're leaving when the dawn patrol gets back!"

-What now? (CYO)

Rosewing walks away to talk to a group of warriors near the fresh-kill pile.

Rosewing walks away to talk to a group of warriors near the fresh-kill pile.

You find your friend, Specklebrook, she's talking to your other friend, Copperspot, "So I had this really weird dream last night..."

-CYO

Elkfur is visiting Night'kit, talking about how it's his day and that it's exciting and that's she's proud that he's come so far.  

3 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

You find your friend, Specklebrook, she's talking to your other friend, Copperspot, "So I had this really weird dream last night..."

-CYO

Was it about going to a Gathering and seeing that weird cat from RiverClan? 

Was it about going to a Gathering and seeing that weird cat from RiverClan? 

"Not really... I mean... kind of? It was about the gathering tonight. But there was no, 'weird cat from riverclan' in it."

-CYO

"Not really... I mean... kind of? It was about the gathering tonight. But there was no, 'weird cat from riverclan' in it."

-CYO

"Well, I had a dream last night too. Except in mine, RiverClan were all gathered around one cat as though shielding them from view.  I actually got a glimpse of them, and they didn't look like any cat I've ever seen before. They were all black with silver spots. But then, right after I saw them I woke up."

Just now, Just Another Evening said:

"Well, I had a dream last night too. Except in mine, RiverClan were all gathered around one cat as though shielding them from view.  I actually got a glimpse of them, and they didn't look like any cat I've ever seen before. They were all black with silver spots. But then, right after I saw them I woke up."

"Weird." 

All of a sudden Briarstar yells, "LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR ONE PREY GATHER HERE BENEATH __________ FOR A CLAN MEETING."

-CYO

"Weird." 

All of a sudden Briarstar yells, "LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR ONE PREY GATHER HERE BENEATH __________ FOR A CLAN MEETING."

-CYO

Rosewing padded over to the __________ with her friends to listen to what Briarstar had to say. She wondered what was going on.

2 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

``Oooh! Am I practicing my powers?`` he asked excitedly.

Elkfur flicked her tail in the direction that she would be walking. "You'll see.... come along" 

Just now, Purple light emit said:

Nightpaw followed her excitedly, his tail raised high. He had to stop himself from squealing with excitement.

Elkfur stopped in a patch of grass circled by 10 trees, and sat, closed her eyes, and controlled the wind, but only in one area and that was the circle, the trees' leaves shook softly, the wind whistled.. and then it stopped. 

" We learn how to calm our elements rather than using them...   the wind was calm because I was calm...  you need to find out what calms you, and use that to your advantage..." Elkpaw advised, and flicked her tail letting out a small bit of excitement. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur stopped in a patch of grass circled by 10 trees, and sat, closed her eyes, and controlled the wind, but only in one area and that was the circle, the trees' leaves shook softly, the wind whistled.. and then it stopped. 

" We learn how to calm our elements rather than using them...   the wind was calm because I was calm...  you need to find out what calms you, and use that to your advantage..." Elkpaw advised, and flicked her tail letting out a small bit of excitement. 

He gazed at the rustling leaves in wonder. He thought for a moment.

He let his shoulders droop calmly, and looked at the shadows under the tree's leaves. The shadows seemed to move, and a dark cloud emitted from them. It created a dark circle around his paws, and it rose into the air somewhat ominously, like flames lapping at the air for oxygen. "Woah..." His tail raised excitedly and the dark cloud disappeared into the shadows.

• Like 1

Rosewing padded over to the __________ with her friends to listen to what Briarstar had to say. She wondered what was going on.

"As you probably know, we have a gathering tonight. The cats who are going are, Darkflicker, Specklebrook, Flyingshell, Copperspot, Pumpkinpaw, Rosewing and Sparksight."

-CYO