Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

4 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

-go into the forest

She went out into the forest, maybe she could practice fighting out there...

Even if she wasn't allowed out without permission, she was gonna go anyways.

(quick question, do appies/kits know how to use their powers at all?)

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

Dovereed was quiet for a second. "oh... Well i'll support you in anything you choose." 

-cyo

He paused. "Mom, I.... I love RiverClan, so, so much... And I would never leave, and it's so hard to love a cat in another Clan.... I.... I don't know what to do.... Why can't the Clans just be... one? We're all the same...." He half whispered the last part to himself.

1 minute ago, Green said:

She went out into the forest, maybe she could practice fighting out there...

Even if she wasn't allowed out without permission, she was gonna go anyways.

(quick question, do appies/kits know how to use their powers at all?)

You walked through the tunnel and nodded at the senior warrior guarding the entrance. He looked at you suspiciously but let you pass. 

-cyo

(if theyve been training, apprentices can usually use it. Kit's cant control it though.)

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He paused. "Mom, I.... I love RiverClan, so, so much... And I would never leave, and it's so hard to love a cat in another Clan.... I.... I don't know what to do.... Why can't the Clans just be... one? We're all the same...." He half whispered the last part to himself.

"I know how you feel, I-..." She trailed off. "But if the Clans were one, there would be to much chaos. Every cat would be fighting. It's just not an option."

-cyo

Just now, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"Hi!" Rosewing says drowsily, "Have there been any patrols yet?"

"The dawn patrol just left. I think a hunting patrol is leaving soon though."

-cyo 

You walked through the tunnel and nodded at the senior warrior guarding the entrance. He looked at you suspiciously but let you pass. 

-cyo

(if theyve been training, apprentices can usually use it. Kit's cant control it though.)

She ran off, trying to find a more secluded place to train. Everything was visible out in windclan territory, but that didn't mean there weren't exceptions to that.

(is it ok is hound has been training for like a few moons? maybe has gone through 1 or 2 mentors just because ofc she would have)

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

"The dawn patrol just left. I think a hunting patrol is leaving soon though."

-cyo 

"I think I'll ask to go join that patrol. See you guys later!"

2 minutes ago, Green said:

She ran off, trying to find a more secluded place to train. Everything was visible out in windclan territory, but that didn't mean there weren't exceptions to that.

(is it ok is hound has been training for like a few moons? maybe has gone through 1 or 2 mentors just because ofc she would have)

You found a sandy hollow in between two hills.

train there?

-yes

-no

(yeah that's fine ❤️)

2 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"I think I'll ask to go join that patrol. See you guys later!"

You find the patrol and join it. It leaves pretty soon.

-cyo

6 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

"I know how you feel, I-..." She trailed off. "But if the Clans were one, there would be to much chaos. Every cat would be fighting. It's just not an option."

-cyo

He sighed. "I-... of course. That makes sense, thanks mom." He stood up solemnly and walked to the Apprentices den.

((I'll time skip to where the others are))

He was eating fresh-kill, waiting to see Elkfur emerge from the Warriors den. He'd had troubled sleep, but other than that it was a good day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You find the patrol and join it. It leaves pretty soon.

-cyo

In the meantime, Rosewing sits in a corner and grooms herself. Immediately her thoughts turn to Nightpaw. She knows she shouldn't be thinking about the handsome tomcat, but she can't get him out of her mind. She has to see him again, but she really doesn't want to wait until the next full moon. 

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He sighed. "I-... of course. That makes sense, thanks mom." He stood up solemnly and walked to the Apprentices den.

((I'll time skip to where the others are))

He was eating fresh-kill, waiting to see Elkfur emerge from the Warriors den. He'd had troubled sleep, but other than that it was a good day.

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx?

6 minutes ago, Green said:

ooooo this seemed like a good place.

she climbed down and tried to use her fire

A couple of sparks came off your paws then flickered out.

-cyo

4 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

In the meantime, Rosewing sits in a corner and grooms herself. Immediately her thoughts turn to Nightpaw. She knows she shouldn't be thinking about the handsome tomcat, but she can't get him out of her mind. She has to see him again, but she really doesn't want to wait until the next full moon. 

You thought about sending him a message, but how would you do that? He was on the other side of a lake!

-cyo

2 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

A couple of sparks came off your paws then flickered out.

-cyo

"Guess that's better than nothing..." they tried to remember what they were trained to do to get their powers to work. fighting lessons and stuff like this he actually listened to.

2 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You thought about sending him a message, but how would you do that? He was on the other side of a lake!

-cyo

Rosewing thinks about how to send him a message. It was so annoying, if only ThunderClan shared a border with RiverClan!! >:(

Just now, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing thinks about how to send him a message. It was so annoying, if only ThunderClan shared a border with RiverClan!! >:(

She decides to put t out of her mind for the time being and focus on the hunting patrol. Maybe, if she was lucky, he would figure out a way to get a message back to her. Right now, her mind was empty and so was her stomach.

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

• Like 1

"Guess that's better than nothing..." they tried to remember what they were trained to do to get their powers to work. fighting lessons and stuff like this he actually listened to.

You remebered your first mentor telling you to think about your emotions and use them to call on your power.

try it?

-yes

-dismiss it

-other(cyo)

ok ok ok ok.. she concentrated. 

You focused on your anger and fear and pulled them from within you. All of a sudden you had giant flames shooting from your paws! You stumbled backwards and couldnt seem to be able to turn them off.

-cyo

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You focused on your anger and fear and pulled them from within you. All of a sudden you had giant flames shooting from your paws! You stumbled backwards and couldnt seem to be able to turn them off.

-cyo

"AH! CRAP!" They exclaimed, trying to distract themselves from their emotions yet again. 

Just now, Green said:

"AH! CRAP!" They exclaimed, trying to distract themselves from their emotions yet again. 

You tried to bottle them up inside and the flames flickered out. Except now there was a giant ring of burning brush surrounding the hollow.

-cyo

You tried to bottle them up inside and the flames flickered out. Except now there was a giant ring of burning brush surrounding the hollow.

-cyo

". . . WHOOOOO THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!" He cheered jumping around. He didn't even care he couldn't get out right now, he was very excited that he just did that!