Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

13 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He followed happily.

Elkfur flicked her tail. "Alright... Watch as I do.. you need need be one with the course that you're working with.. every movement needs to bounce off of one another.. its a system." 

Elkfur dashed through the logs and darted through the trees in what seems like a heartbeat. 

55 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur flicked her tail. "Alright... Watch as I do.. you need need be one with the course that you're working with.. every movement needs to bounce off of one another.. its a system." 

Elkfur dashed through the logs and darted through the trees in what seems like a heartbeat. 

He watched her in amazement. He gulped, suddenly feeling cautious. She was quick! And she could use wind to her advantage..

4 hours ago, Green said:

They just walked in nonchalantly and laid down to sun themselves.  

(TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY UWU)

You wake up, wanting to go train in the hollow again.

-cyo

5 minutes ago, Green said:

And so, she ran out of camp to do that. 

As you got to the training hollow, you could see one of the shrubs there, still smoldering.

-cyo

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

As you got to the training hollow, you could see one of the shrubs there, still smoldering.

-cyo

He smirked, impressed with himself still. He went back down and tried to do what he did yesterday again, but this time with a bit more control. 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

He smirked, impressed with himself still. He went back down and tried to do what he did yesterday again, but this time with a bit more control. 

Once again, you thought of your anger and fear. This time, you tried to keep it from rampaging all over the place. Once you did that, your paws were on fire!

-cyo 

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

Once again, you thought of your anger and fear. This time, you tried to keep it from rampaging all over the place. Once you did that, your paws were on fire!

-cyo 

He was pretty surprised, but impressed, and so he clawed the air, practicing simple battle moves with his paws on fire. 

1 minute ago, Green said:

He was pretty surprised, but impressed, and so he clawed the air, practicing simple battle moves with his paws on fire. 

You trained like this for about an hour.

-try something else with your fire

-keep doing this

-other(cyo)

2 minutes ago, Green said:

They tried to think of something else they could do with their fire.

You had an idea to try to shoot fire out of your paws in small darts.

-try it.

-dismiss it.

Just now, Green said:

"oh, yea!" She thought that'd be cool! So she tried it.

You tried to focus the fire burning on your paws into one small point and forcing it out. The fire shot out in small darts and set yet another bush on fire!

-cyo

6 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You tried to focus the fire burning on your paws into one small point and forcing it out. The fire shot out in small darts and set yet another bush on fire!

-cyo

They thought of something else they could do, trying to set the tip of their tail or their ear tips on fire.

It'd be cool and it might be useful in some situations, especially setting her tail tip on fire.

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He watched her in amazement. He gulped, suddenly feeling cautious. She was quick! And she could use wind to her advantage..

But she didnt use wind...Elkfur trotted back over to NightPaw. "I would like you to atleast try to do what I did.. but do it slowly so that you know the course..  once you get good in this, as in analyzing what you need to do the get through it, you'd be good at any other obstacle."  She rubbed her head against Nightpaw as a "good luck" and sat, wrapping her tail over her paws. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

But she didnt use wind...Elkfur trotted back over to NightPaw. "I would like you to atleast try to do what I did.. but do it slowly so that you know the course..  once you get good in this, as in analyzing what you need to do the get through it, you'd be good at any other obstacle."  She rubbed her head against Nightpaw as a "good luck" and sat, wrapping her tail over her paws. 

He blinked, inhaling and exhaling a few times. Then he bunched his muscles and broke into a sprint, following the same path that Elkfur did. But after he'd pounced over a small log of a fallen tree, he tripped on a root and fell face-first into the dirt. He sneezed, annoyed and disappointed.

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He blinked, inhaling and exhaling a few times. Then he bunched his muscles and broke into a sprint, following the same path that Elkfur did. But after he'd pounced over a small log of a fallen tree, he tripped on a root and fell face-first into the dirt. He sneezed, annoyed and disappointed.

She walked up to NightPaw. " Its alright, I don't expect you to get it right the first time... take it easier.. analyze the path first.. let your mind to the work.. " she dusted him off and helped him back up again.  "Try again... I gained a few scars myself.. "   she flicked her tail towards a scar on her front arm and looks at a few over her spine and sides. 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She walked up to NightPaw. " Its alright, I don't expect you to get it right the first time... take it easier.. analyze the path first.. let your mind to the work.. " she dusted him off and helped him back up again.  "Try again... I gained a few scars myself.. "   she flicked her tail towards a scar on her front arm and looks at a few over her spine and sides. 

He smiled, glad that she wasn't disappointed in him. "Alright... I'll try again." He trotted back to the start, focusing as much as he could. He closed his eyes.... Breath in, breath out... breath in, breath out....

He opened his eyes, breaking into a sprint again. This time he took time to analyze his surroundings, and time almost seemed to slow. He dodged branches and bracken, reaching the end in a decent amount of time (not as good as Elkfur, of course).

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He smiled, glad that she wasn't disappointed in him. "Alright... I'll try again." He trotted back to the start, focusing as much as he could. He closed his eyes.... Breath in, breath out... breath in, breath out....

He opened his eyes, breaking into a sprint again. This time he took time to analyze his surroundings, and time almost seemed to slow. He dodged branches and bracken, reaching the end in a decent amount of time (not as good as Elkfur, of course).

"That was very well, Nightpaw.. wonderful!" She smiled.  " Keep practicing though...  as I said, we're going to be training all day today.. the only breaks are for food and water" (and bathroom... although this is rp, they don't nEed iT)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"That was very well, Nightpaw.. wonderful!" She smiled.  " Keep practicing though...  as I said, we're going to be training all day today.. the only breaks are for food and water" (and bathroom... although this is rp, they don't nEed iT)

He beamed. "Of course! Should I try again? Did I make a mistake? Any tips?," he said all of this very enthusiastically.

19 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He beamed. "Of course! Should I try again? Did I make a mistake? Any tips?," he said all of this very enthusiastically.

"Well... one tip is to just power through it.. no second thoughts" She advised.