Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

• ap0110 changed the title to ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)
16 hours ago, Green said:

They thought of something else they could do, trying to set the tip of their tail or their ear tips on fire.

It'd be cool and it might be useful in some situations, especially setting her tail tip on fire.

(Bumping this! Just thought it might be helpful!)

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Green said:

They thought of something else they could do, trying to set the tip of their tail or their ear tips on fire.

It'd be cool and it might be useful in some situations, especially setting her tail tip on fire.

You tried both, they both worked. The sun was getting low in the sky.

-go back to camp

-keep training

-other(cyo)

30 minutes ago, Green said:

She didn't care, she wanted to keep training 

You tried to form the flames on your paws into a ball. You toss it between your paws, mesmerized by the flickering fire.

-cyo

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You tried to form the flames on your paws into a ball. You toss it between your paws, mesmerized by the flickering fire.

-cyo

They felt they were getting pretty good at this! They couldn't think of anything else to do, so they extinguished the fire and started to walk back to camp, admiring the moor as they walked back.

1 minute ago, Green said:

They felt they were getting pretty good at this! They couldn't think of anything else to do, so they extinguished the fire and started to walk back to camp, admiring the moor as they walked back.

You snuck back through the tunnel and walked calmly to the apprentices den. Just as you were about to fall asleep, one of the other apprentices, Blossompaw, approached you.

-cyo 

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You snuck back through the tunnel and walked calmly to the apprentices den. Just as you were about to fall asleep, one of the other apprentices, Blossompaw, approached you.

-cyo 

They rolled over onto their back. "Yeh?..." They said, half-asleep.

3 hours ago, Green said:

They rolled over onto their back. "Yeh?..." They said, half-asleep.

“Where have you been? I’ve seen you sneaking out. And you don’t come back until sundown. What are you doing?”

-cyo

1 hour ago, Green said:

"Nunya" They said.

“Tell me. Or I’ll tell Briarstar that you’ve been training without your mentor.”

-cyo 

56 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

“Tell me. Or I’ll tell Briarstar that you’ve been training without your mentor.”

-cyo 

"Ughhh you're no fun. I've been training in that one hollow" She nodded in the general direction of the hollow.

1 hour ago, Green said:

"Ughhh you're no fun. I've been training in that one hollow" She nodded in the general direction of the hollow.

“Hmmmmmm, okay.” She nodded and walked off with a fake smile.

-cyo 

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He nodded. "Alright! Shall I try again, or are we doing something else?"

Elkfur shook her head. 

" We're only doing this today.. I know it will get tiring but that's how you get better. "

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur shook her head. 

" We're only doing this today.. I know it will get tiring but that's how you get better. "

His excitement didn't fade all that much and he flicked his ears. "Alright!" He got ready to start running again.

((what now?))

15 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

His excitement didn't fade all that much and he flicked his ears. "Alright!" He got ready to start running again.

((what now?))

(Time skip?)

• Paw up 1

17 hours ago, Green said:

"Quit faking a smile, you'll hurt yourself." She smirked, laying on her side again. 

You could hear Blossompaw huff back at you as you drifted off to sleep.

43 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You could hear Blossompaw huff back at you as you drifted off to sleep.

You wake up the next morning and nothing seems out of order. You’re out of the camp and are about to enter the hollow, when you notice something. Blossompaw is training her water powers in your hollow, putting out the smoldering flames with balls of water she shoots from her paws.

-cyo 

4 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You wake up the next morning and nothing seems out of order. You’re out of the camp and are about to enter the hollow, when you notice something. Blossompaw is training her water powers in your hollow, putting out the smoldering flames with balls of water she shoots from her paws.

-cyo 

"HEY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING" He hissed. 

16 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

((what now?))

You wake up in the morning, excited for another fun day of training with Elkfur. But as you walk out of the apprentices den, you see her pacing back and forth. “You have your first assessment today. It’s going to be on hunting. Prepare yourself.”

-cyo 

1 minute ago, Green said:

"HEY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING" He hissed. 

“What does it look like?” She says with a sickening fake smile and a sickly sweet voice.

-cyo