Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

3 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

She follows it.

You zoom into the hole and fall right over the edge into a cave. Forunately you land on your feet, though the squirrel is nowhere to be found.

-cyo

2 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

You zoom into the hole and fall right over the edge into a cave. Forunately you land on your feet, though the squirrel is nowhere to be found.

-cyo

find another squirrel

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He crawled down the bank a bit farther where there was more shade.

You see a water vole.

try to catch it?

-yes

-no

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

find another squirrel

(THERES NO SQUIRREL-)

You  e x p l o r e    d e e p e r    and find a tunnel leading away from ThunderClan.

-cyo

3 minutes ago, Green said:

"...whoa..." 

As you near even closer you can see a dark shape where the pulse is emanating from.

Grab it?

-sure!

-NO WAY

1 minute ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

(THERES NO SQUIRREL-)

You  e x p l o r e    d e e p e r    and find a tunnel leading away from ThunderClan.

-cyo

She decides to go down the tunnel bc she wants to figure out where it leads. Based on ThunderClan's position, it looks like it is leading under the lake towards R i v e r C l a n.

2 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

(watching Nightpaw)

( Ofcourse I am... definetly wasn't zoned out the whole time while my braincells deteriorated) 

Elkfur watched carefully as Nightpaw ducked into the shade. That's very smart, Nightpaw... she thought, and slightly raised her tail in amusement. 

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

She decides to go down the tunnel bc she wants to figure out where it leads. Based on ThunderClan's position, it looks like it is leading under the lake towards R i v e r C l a n.

As you explore further, the tunnel takes a sharp turn towards, W i n d C l a n. Eventually your tunnel reaches a T intersection.

-go right

-go left

As you explore further, the tunnel takes a sharp turn towards, W i n d C l a n. Eventually your tunnel reaches a T intersection.

-go right

-go left

go right...?

Just now, PerciMeow Uwu said:

go right...?

You take a right and the tunnel emerges into a dark chasm with a dark purple force emanating from it. You can see the silhouette of a cat inside the glowing hole.

( @Green )

- both cyo

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( Ofcourse I am... definetly wasn't zoned out the whole time while my braincells deteriorated) 

Elkfur watched carefully as Nightpaw ducked into the shade. That's very smart, Nightpaw... she thought, and slightly raised her tail in amusement. 

He sees what looks like a channel catfish... it was huge! He might just be able to get it out of the water.... He crept up behind it, his shadow not showing because he was already in the shade. He watched it intently for a few moments, then when it felt right, he scooped it up with as much force as he could muster

( @Blizzard)

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He sees what looks like a channel catfish... it was huge! He might just be able to get it out of the water.... He crept up behind it, his shadow not showing because he was already in the shade. He watched it intently for a few moments, then when it felt right, he scooped it up with as much force as he could muster

( @Blizzard)

(I dont know if im allowed to do this)  "Use your teeth!" She advised, and gestured at him.  

(If im not, then...eh)

3 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

You take a right and the tunnel emerges into a dark chasm with a dark purple force emanating from it. You can see the silhouette of a cat inside the glowing hole.

( @Green )

- both cyo

Rosewing decides that she wants to investigate the purple light.

Edited by PerciMeow Uwu
Blizzard is making me do the @Green arc before I do my secret romance with Nightpaw/@ItzFadeDaNightWing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

( @Blizzard)

You ripped your paw up and the catfish flipped over onto the bank. You push it over next to the trout, proudly.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(I dont know if im allowed to do this)  "Use your teeth!" She advised, and gestured at him.  

(If im not, then...eh)

(ur not ^u^)

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

You ripped your paw up and the catfish flipped over onto the bank. You push it over next to the trout, proudly.

His tail lifted in excitement. But he couldn't stop there, he had to feed the Clan first instead of his pride. He crept farther down the stream, and saw a rather decently sized goldfish. He attempted to scoop it up.

(ur not ^u^)

( thought so.  

Welp. Some clan leader get onto me then bc I, as a hooman.. do not care. 

*natral mood for me. I never care in the morning*)

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

His tail lifted in excitement. But he couldn't stop there, he had to feed the Clan first instead of his pride. He crept farther down the stream, and saw a rather decently sized goldfish. He attempted to scoop it up.

The goldfish slipped through your claws.

Keep hunting?

-yes

-no

25 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

As you near even closer you can see a dark shape where the pulse is emanating from.

Grab it?

-sure!

(The internet on this bus sucks 😭)

Yoink- 

9 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

You near closer and the cat whips around and sees you.

@Green

"Hey wait who are you?" They hissed. 

39 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing decides that she wants to investigate the purple light.

23 minutes ago, Green said:

(The internet on this bus sucks 😭)

Yoink- 

"Hey wait who are you?" They hissed. 

^^

• Paw up 1