Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

3 hours ago, Green said:

(Shush I said I was gonna be afk)

"I dunno, I just grabbed it, but you can't have it" 

"Yeah, well now I don't want it. It's your stink all over it." Rosewing snapped. (srry if that sounds too rude)

2 hours ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"Yeah, well now I don't want it. It's your stink all over it." Rosewing snapped. (srry if that sounds too rude)

(No no be as rude as you want! It's not directed towards me, it's directed towards hound!)

They hissed in response, smoke emitting from their jaws yet again as they tried to calm down. 

14 hours ago, Green said:

(No no be as rude as you want! It's not directed towards me, it's directed towards hound!)

They hissed in response, smoke emitting from their jaws yet again as they tried to calm down. 

"Well, you must be pretty dumb is you think it's smart to grab a random floating purple, thing, when you don't even know what it is or what is does." Rosewing said sharply, unabashed.

14 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"Well, you must be pretty dumb is you think it's smart to grab a random floating purple, thing, when you don't even know what it is or what is does." Rosewing said sharply, unabashed.

"Well I think I'm fine" He hissed, backing away to where he came from. They didn't take their eyes off the other cat. 

1 hour ago, Green said:

"Well I think I'm fine" He hissed, backing away to where he came from. They didn't take their eyes off the other cat. 

"I think you should drop it. It's giving me weird vibes." Rosewing doesn't know why, she just doesn't trust the purple light emit. 

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

You wake up a couple days later, wondering when your next assessment will be. As you walk outside the apprentices den you look around for Elkfur and find her by the fresh-kill pile. You ask if you have an assessment today. And, surprisingly, she says yes. "You have your Elemental powers assessment today."

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

-both cyo

6 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

You wake up a couple days later, wondering when your next assessment will be. As you walk outside the apprentices den you look around for Elkfur and find her by the fresh-kill pile. You ask if you have an assessment today. And, surprisingly, she says yes. "You have your Elemental powers assessment today."

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

-both cyo

His muscles were completely healed from the aching he had days earlier, but he was still nervous. How would they get assessed if nobody had seen his element before...?

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

His muscles were completely healed from the aching he had days earlier, but he was still nervous. How would they get assessed if nobody had seen his element before...?

It was a rule in RiverClan that an apprentice had to have an elemental power assessment before they could become a warrior. So whether he liked it or not, Nightpaw, had to do the assessment. "Just show me everything you know how to do and me and Creepingstar will assess it. Just do your best!"

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

-chat with his crush that you can decide, but it has to be a boy

You walked over to Shadedpaw, whom you'd had a crush on for a while.

-What do you say? (cyo)