Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

2 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"Hey there, Shadedpaw." He tried to act cool.

"Oh, Hi Windypaw! What's up?" He seemed pretty happy to see you.

-cyo

2 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"Fine, now that I'm with you."

"That's cute!" He said lightheartedly. "Just having a bad day or something?"

-cyo

Just now, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"No, since you made it better." Windypaw thought that might make him think Windypaw was wierd, but, too late.

"Haha! I didn't think I'd be able to make someones day by just talking to them but I'm glad I did!" He smiled widely at you.

-cyo

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

Oh god. Windypaw flushed.

Shadedpaw looked into your eyes for a second, then turned away. "Welp, Pixiesting is probably looking for me. See you around Windypaw!"

-cyo

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Shadedpaw looked into your eyes for a second, then turned away. "Welp, Pixiesting is probably looking for me. See you around Windypaw!"

-cyo

"B-bye!" he called out. (if you had someone come and confront him about this, I think it would be funny)

3 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"B-bye!" he called out. (if you had someone come and confront him about this, I think it would be funny)

As you turned around, face still flushed you could see your mentor, Fireglare, looking at you with an amused smile on his face. "Well that was an interesting conversation wasnt it Windypaw." As much as you enjoyed your mentor's fun-loving attitude, you couldnt help but roll your eyes at him.

-cyo

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

As you turned around, face still flushed you could see your mentor, Fireglare, looking at you with an amused smile on his face. "Well that was an interesting conversation wasnt it Windypaw." As much as you enjoyed your mentor's fun-loving attitude, you couldnt help but roll your eyes at him.

-cyo

"Y-you were w-wat-watching the whole time?!" Windypaw flushed even more.

"Y-you were w-wat-watching the whole time?!" Windypaw flushed even more.

"Yep!" Fireglare smirked at you. "We should probably go to our hunting patrol now... with Pixiesting and Shadedpaw!"

-cyo

"I hate you" offered Windypaw.

"I hate you too, Windypaw." Fireglare teased back at him. "Okay let's go!" He led you to the tunnel where Shadedpaw and Pixiesting were waiting. "Nice we're on a hunting patrol together!" He grinned at you, and you kinda melted.

-cyo

"I hate you too, Windypaw." Fireglare teased back at him. "Okay let's go!" He led you to the tunnel where Shadedpaw and Pixiesting were waiting. "Nice we're on a hunting patrol together!" He grinned at you, and you kinda melted.

-cyo

(there's no minda. It was definte that Windypaw melted.) "H-hi again."

• Paw up 1

(there's no minda. It was definte that Windypaw melted.) "H-hi again."

He laughed and walked outside the tunnel with Pixiesting and Fireglare.You follow behind them.

-cyo

Pushing past the mentors, he wlaked with his fur slightly brushing aginst Shadedpaw's.

Shadedpaw's tail brushed against yours and you felt your face get hot.

-cyo 

36 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

It was a rule in RiverClan that an apprentice had to have an elemental power assessment before they could become a warrior. So whether he liked it or not, Nightpaw, had to do the assessment. "Just show me everything you know how to do and me and Creepingstar will assess it. Just do your best!"

He took a deep breath. He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground, letting his element creep underground to find anything... just anything... His shadow senses then wrapped around a log sitting in the shadows. He made sure to pay attention to the opponent in front of him and, then, when the time felt right, he let his shadow grab the log and fling it towards ____________ (his opponent).

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He took a deep breath. He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground, letting his element creep underground to find anything... just anything... His shadow senses then wrapped around a log sitting in the shadows. He made sure to pay attention to the opponent in front of him and, then, when the time felt right, he let his shadow grab the log and fling it towards ____________ (his opponent).

The log smashed into the dummy you were fighting, sending it flying.

-cyo

36 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"So, umm, are you doing anything later today?" he whispered.

"I don't think so, why?" He responded, tail twitching.

"I-i-I-I wa-wanted to in-invite you t-to..." he trailed off, looking at the ground.

"Sure! I mean whatever it is, I'd love to!" Shadedpaw said looking down at his paws toward the end and then looking up with a shy smile on his face.

-cyo

"Sure! I mean whatever it is, I'd love to!" Shadedpaw said looking down at his paws toward the end and then looking up with a shy smile on his face.

-cyo

"M-meet m-me by the ent-entance of camp after su-sundown." he stuttered, blushing like crazy.

"M-meet m-me by the ent-entance of camp after su-sundown." he stuttered, blushing like crazy.

"Okay!" He said. twining his tail with yours.