Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

1 hour ago, Green said:

"No" he hissed, still backing away 

"I'm telling you, that thing isn't normal! Drop it, now!" Rosewing's eyes burned bright and her ears and tail tip lit on fire. She thought that the probability of the strange cat dropping the strange object was very slim, but she knew that there was something sinister about the purple light emit.

3 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"I'm telling you, that thing isn't normal! Drop it, now!" Rosewing's eyes burned bright and her ears and tail tip lit on fire. She thought that the probability of the strange cat dropping the strange object was very slim, but she knew that there was something sinister about the purple light emit.

"No!" They hissed I could kill her... what? No? Why would I do that? They, too set their ear tufts and tail tip on fire, but instead of glowing bright, a dark and eerie flame resulted from it.

(Might just disappear at some point btw. My phone is almost dead)

2 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

You wake up a couple days later, wondering when your next assessment will be. As you walk outside the apprentices den you look around for Elkfur and find her by the fresh-kill pile. You ask if you have an assessment today. And, surprisingly, she says yes. "You have your Elemental powers assessment today."

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

-both cyo

She doesn't seem to worried, but she doesn't seem excited either. She seemed nervous, ofcourse.  

-...and then she leads nightpaw to where they need to go-

22 minutes ago, Green said:

"No!" They hissed I could kill her... what? No? Why would I do that? They, too set their ear tufts and tail tip on fire, but instead of glowing bright, a dark and eerie flame resulted from it.

(Might just disappear at some point btw. My phone is almost dead)

Rosewing notices the odd quality of the flames. She has a strange idea. Could it be...? "Listen, I know I'm not the boss of you or anything, but for StarClan's sake please just put it back. I-well, I think it might, well..." Should I?  Rosewing thought. No...it can't be...

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She doesn't seem to worried, but she doesn't seem excited either. She seemed nervous, ofcourse.  

-...and then she leads nightpaw to where they need to go-

You lead him deeper in the forest, and wait for him to do something.

5 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing notices the odd quality of the flames. She has a strange idea. Could it be...? "Listen, I know I'm not the boss of you or anything, but for StarClan's sake please just put it back. I-well, I think it might, well..." Should I?  Rosewing thought. No...it can't be...

It might what?" He hissed harshly, pulling the thing even closer to him. 

6 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You lead him deeper in the forest, and wait for him to do something.

She's silent, and flicked her tail and sat. 

1 hour ago, Dead Blizzard said:

The log smashed into the dummy you were fighting, sending it flying.

-cyo

He looked at the dummy, thinking about his next move for a moment. He sent his shadows through the bark of a tree nearby, and they shot out at the dummy and grappled it by it's scruff, then flung the dummy to the ground. That move had taken a decent chunk of energy from him.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He looked at the dummy, thinking about his next move for a moment. He sent his shadows through the bark of a tree nearby, and they shot out at the dummy and grappled it by it's scruff, then flung the dummy to the ground. That move had taken a decent chunk of energy from him.

wait- what just happened?

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

wait- what just happened?

( ..is that an outside question- if so.. I have no idea..

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

(yep outside question. Blizz was acting like u werent there then suddenly you were there(???) I was halfway thru the assessment or smt????

No elk fur was there the entire time???

11 minutes ago, Green said:

It might what?" He hissed harshly, pulling the thing even closer to him. 

Rosewing didn't feel like saying her theory, especially to someone who was being as big of an idiot as they were right now. "It might, well, corrupt you...?"

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing didn't feel like saying her theory, especially to someone who was being as big of an idiot as they were right now. "It might, well, corrupt you...?"

"Just, please put it down! I know I've just met you and everything, but I really don't want you to get corrupted!" Rosewing pleaded. She was really starting to panic now. What if they really did get corrupted? Would he (she nearly shuddered at the thought) kill her?

2 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

Windy paw looked at a flower nearby, and used his power to make it float by Shadedpaw.

Shadedpaw smiled and used his nature powers to make a flower grow next to your paws.

-cyo 

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Just now, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"Just, please put it down! I know I've just met you and everything, but I really don't want you to get corrupted!" Rosewing pleaded. She was really starting to panic now. What if he really did get corrupted? Would he (she nearly shuddered at the thought) kill her?

"And what would be so bad about that?" She tilted her head. "I mean I know what corrupted means but in what way would I be "corrupted" as you say" 

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Shadedpaw smiled and used his nature powers to make a flower grow next to your paws.

-cyo 

Windypaw gasped, and gently picked up the flower between his teeth. "Can you put this behind my ear?" He asked Shadedpaw.

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

but she said that she "lead me where i needed to go" ;-; ))

...yeah, I'm very confused. I didn't didn't see a comment from Blizzard..)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

Windypaw gasped, and gently picked up the flower between his teeth. "Can you put this behind my ear?" He asked Shadedpaw.

Shadedpaw grabbed the flower and your faces were so close, they were almost touching. You could feel your face heating up as he gently put the flower behind your ear, grinning.

-cyo 

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

go to page 22))

...I read the whole page, I don't see anything from blizzard so I'm gonna just refresh the page and look again.... but either way-  it's fine. I can catch up)

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

Shadedpaw grabbed the flower and your faces were so close, they were almost touching. You could feel your face heating up as he gently put the flower behind your ear, grinning.

-cyo 

"Thanks!" He told Shadedpaw brightly. (I need to edit his form.)

• Paw up 1