Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

Just now, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

A few minutes later, Windypaw stopped in front of a large hole in the ground.

“What’s this?” 

-cyo

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"Sometimes I sleep here so I can look at the stars..."

Shadedpaw looked up. “Woah” he breathed, seeing all the stars and constellations.

-cyo

15 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

H))

"Oh, right- haha-" his tail whisked self-consciously.

She tilted her head and her ears very slightly tilted back in concern 

"Do you...want to fight me?"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She tilted her head and her ears very slightly tilted back in concern 

"Do you...want to fight me?"

"No, I just forgot about the dummies.. I just......." he sighed. "I'm feeling super nervous, is the truth. I get weird looks every day and I'm afraid if I fail-.."

He trailed off.

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"No, I just forgot about the dummies.. I just......." he sighed. "I'm feeling super nervous, is the truth. I get weird looks every day and I'm afraid if I fail-.."

He trailed off.

She nodded. "I get odd looks as well, Nightpaw. I have the same concern about failing you just as much as you're concerned about failing me. And everyone else in the clan.. I promise that ill still be here with you if you don't pass.." she said.

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She nodded. "I get odd looks as well, Nightpaw. I have the same concern about failing you just as much as you're concerned about failing me. And everyone else in the clan.. I promise that ill still be here with you if you don't pass.." she said.

Feeling relieved, he purred lightly. "Thanks, Elkfur. That helps a lot." His ears flicked and he turned around to go locate the first dummy.

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Feeling relieved, he purred lightly. "Thanks, Elkfur. That helps a lot." His ears flicked and he turned around to go locate the first dummy.

Elkfur smiled, and then continued to watch NightPaw

15 hours ago, Green said:

"And what would be so bad about that?" She tilted her head. "I mean I know what corrupted means but in what way would I be "corrupted" as you say" 

Rosewing couldn't believe her ears. Why in the world (don't know if that's a thing WC say but...) would anyone want to be corrupted by a purple light emit??

"I mean it might, well, make you do things...? Like, it might make you kill another cat...?"

Just now, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing couldn't believe her ears. Why in the world (don't know if that's a thing WC say but...) would anyone want to be corrupted by a purple light emit??

"I mean it might, well, make you do things...? Like, it might make you kill another cat...?"

"I honestly don't know, but why do you want to be corrupted anyway?!?!?!"

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"I honestly don't know, but why do you want to be corrupted anyway?!?!?!"

"First of all, at this rate I was already going to kill someone. Second of all, look how cool this is! A black and purple flame instead of a normal one, I wonder if it makes me any more powerful?" He wondered, starting to focus in on his emotions as he looked at the other cat. 

Just now, Green said:

"First of all, at this rate I was already going to kill someone. Second of all, look how cool this is! A black and purple flame instead of a normal one, I wonder if it makes me any more powerful?" He wondered, starting to focus in on his emotions as he looked at the other cat. 

(someone XD)

Rosewing noticed their gaze focus on her. She started backing away slowly. "Um, sure it's kinda cool I guess but couldn't you be a little more careful with it? I mean, what? That's crazy!" The full extent of what the cat had said hit her. "What do you mean you were already planning on killing somecat?

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur smiled, and then continued to watch NightPaw

Nightpaw located the first dummy, and backed into the shadows a bit. Even if it wasn't.. real.. he had to act like it was. He sent his shadows through the ground,  attempting to locate any good projectiles. Soon he found a large log and picked it up with his shadows, yeeting it at the dummy.

5 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

(someone XD)

Rosewing noticed their gaze focus on her. She started backing away slowly. "Um, sure it's kinda cool I guess but couldn't you be a little more careful with it? I mean, what? That's crazy!" The full extent of what the cat had said hit her. "What do you mean you were already planning on killing somecat?

"That's none of your concern, all i'm saying is that i had to prevent myself from murdering someone already." They said, very slightly joking. They started aiming to shoot some fire darts above the other cat, trying to not specifically hit her yet.

13 minutes ago, Green said:

"That's none of your concern, all i'm saying is that i had to prevent myself from murdering someone already." They said, very slightly joking. They started aiming to shoot some fire darts above the other cat, trying to not specifically hit her yet.

(yEt!?!?!)

Rosewing yowls and ducks out of the way. "Are you trying to murber me?!?!!?"

4 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing felt threatened. She shot her own jet of fire at Houndpaw.  

Hound leapt out of the way, but the fur on her cheek and tail became black and charred. They shot back, the fire being more powerful than expected... not very much but still.