Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)


 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bad mood domestic animal said:

ask: should we keep hunting or try to find out was it going on?

"It seems the cats have left. Let's try to hunt while we have the time. Then once we have some fresh-kill we'll report our findings to Briarstar. 

 

-CYO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, it rains said:

You walk over to her and ask about the patrol. She says that it's leaving soon and she will call you over when it leaves.

 

-try to see the kit

-other (CYO)

-try to see the kit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, it rains said:

You walk over to the nursery and slip around to the back where you know there is a window-like hole.

 

-peek in

-decide against it

-peek in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, it rains said:

You hear voices and then gasps of shock you cant see anything, only darkness, at first you are scared of it. But then you embrace it, you feel it flowing out of you. You don't know what is happening but you hear gasps... and... screams?

 

-CYO

Mew as loud as I can in confusion (Btw are the powers like external? Like used for battle moves like dragon fire?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Mew as loud as I can in confusion (Btw are the powers like external? Like used for battle moves like dragon fire?)

A muffled voice tells you to hush. You still dont know what is happening. (Yeah.^^)

 

-Try to open your eyes

-Mew again

-Try to find your mother

-Other (CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, it rains said:

A muffled voice tells you to hush. You still dont know what is happening. (Yeah.^^)

 

-Try to open your eyes

-Mew again

-Try to find your mother

-Other (CYO)

Try to find my mother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, it rains said:

You see a black kit with silver spots along his back as he mewed loudly.

 

-(CYO)

-(Cyo) (im tempted to kidnap him)

 

Go into the nursery

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, it rains said:

A gruff voice responds. "I'm not your mom, kit."

 

-(CYO)

Startled by the loud voice, he attempts to open his eyes, but quickly shuts them due to the brightness. He mews again, sitting down and "looking around" wildly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Purple light emit said:

Startled by the loud voice, he attempts to open his eyes, but quickly shuts them due to the brightness. He mews again, sitting down and "looking around" wildly.

You can sense a new cat enter the nursery.

 

(gonna let yall rp for a bit)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, polly said:

so true

for the confused emote I wrote so true as the special text was all just squares on my computer lmao 

it works on my phone tho so

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, it rains said:

"It seems the cats have left. Let's try to hunt while we have the time. Then once we have some fresh-kill we'll report our findings to Briarstar. 

 

-CYO

Rosepaw scents a squirrel and swiftly pounces on it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bad mood domestic animal said:

Rosepaw scents a squirrel and swiftly pounces on it

You bring the catch back to the rest of the patrol and notice that they have caught some prey as well. "This should be enough. We must go and report the news to Briarstar now." Flyingshell said.

 

(Time skip!) You are back at the camp.

-eavesdrop on Flyingshell and Briarstar's conversation

-other(CYO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, it rains said:

You bring the catch back to the rest of the patrol and notice that they have caught some prey as well. "This should be enough. We must go and report the news to Briarstar now." Flyingshell said.

 

(Time skip!) You are back at the camp.

-eavesdrop on Flyingshell and Briarstar's conversation

-other(CYO)

eavesdrop (i aint nice no more)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-(Cyo) (im tempted to kidnap him)

 

Go into the nursery

Nightkit mewed as he sensed a new cat in the nursery, and like the floofball he is he trotted over to new catto and fell just before he reached him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

Nightkit mewed as he sensed a new cat in the nursery, and like the floofball he is he trotted over to new catto and fell just before he reached him.

ElkFur  set the kit back up on his feet again, and studied him for a while. 

"Open your eyes, little one" 

 

And her voice was very calm and nurturing, although she wasn't his mother. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

ElkFur  set the kit back up on his feet again, and studied him for a while. 

"Open your eyes, little one" 

 

And her voice was very calm and nurturing, although she wasn't his mother. 

He sniffed, attempting to open his eyes and face the bright light. At first he was disoriented, but after a few moments of blinking the world came into view. He looked up at the she-cat... But she didn't look like him. He turned around to try to find his mother.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

He sniffed, attempting to open his eyes and face the bright light. At first he was disoriented, but after a few moments of blinking the world came into view. He looked up at the she-cat... But she didn't look like him. He turned around to try to find his mother.

"Your mother is speaking with the clan leader... she will be here when it is over" Elkfur said, still sounding as calm as can be, heavenly almost.  And she softly flicked her tail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • when the who you when the changed the title to ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...