Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

On 4/22/2022 at 8:44 PM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Amazing! I passed my first two assessments, and I'm gonna do my last one soon! I'm super nervous... but excited!"

"That's great! I remember when I did my first assessments. I nearly failed the first one! But, as you can see, it all went well in the end. And, there's no reason for you to be nervous. I'm sure you'll do great."

43 minutes ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

"That's great! I remember when I did my first assessments. I nearly failed the first one! But, as you can see, it all went well in the end. And, there's no reason for you to be nervous. I'm sure you'll do great."

He purred. “Thanks a lot.”

10 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He purred. “Thanks a lot.”

Rosewing smiled at him and purred in response. "So, at the Gathering, when they announced who your mentor is. I thought I felt a ripple of, like, I don't really know. Mistrust? Unsureness? Worry? fear...?" 

"I just didn't know what that was all about about, do you think you could explain...?"

1 hour ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing smiled at him and purred in response. "So, at the Gathering, when they announced who your mentor is. I thought I felt a ripple of, like, I don't really know. Mistrust? Unsureness? Worry? fear...?" 

"I just didn't know what that was all about about, do you think you could explain...?"

"I'm not sure, but I feel bad for Elkfur. I think many people in the Clans don't think she's a good mentor, which, SHE IS!" he said indignantly. "But I'm not sure. They act like wind is the weakest element when it's not. I think all of them have their own special uses that just need to be uncovered."

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"I'm not sure, but I feel bad for Elkfur. I think many people in the Clans don't think she's a good mentor, which, SHE IS!" he said indignantly. "But I'm not sure. They act like wind is the weakest element when it's not. I think all of them have their own special uses that just need to be uncovered."

"I don't think she's a good mentor, I know she's a good mentor. And she has an amazing apprentice."

12 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

His face grew hot. He leaned on Rosewing, nuzzling her.

Rosewing purred louder than ever, wishing this moment could last forever. She pressed her muzzle into Nightpaw's flank, breathing in his sweet scent.

1 minute ago, PerciMeow Uwu said:

Rosewing purred louder than ever, wishing this moment could last forever. She pressed her muzzle into Nightpaw's flank, breathing in his sweet scent.

He closed his eyes, wishing that this was a romance that was allowed. He imagined hunting with Rosewing, using their abilities in collaboration... He wished it could all be true.

Elkfur just layed in the Warriors den, alone with her thoughts as as watched the sky. She liked to look at the clouds, it was calming for her. She curled her tail beside her. 

(I don't remember Goose'thicket's element and i don't think i used it yet so ig it'll be wind-)

In the Medicine Den

Goose'thicket was bringing her herbs to themselves in the air to make sure that for one, she had all the herbs they needed and, two, that her powers were working well. They worked but it was slightly tiring. I need an apprentice... they thought

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Tornado said:

Windypaw held back. "I need to go get soemthing, you save Opalpaw!"

Shadedpaw tilted his head, then started running back to camp to see where Opalpaw was.

(hsgshsgsh its kinda weird rping as both shadedpaw and opalpaw. do you want to take one of them? if no its fine <3) 

1 hour ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(I don't remember Goose'thicket's element and i don't think i used it yet so ig it'll be wind-)

In the Medicine Den

Goose'thicket was bringing her herbs to themselves in the air to make sure that for one, she had all the herbs they needed and, two, that her powers were working well. They worked but it was slightly tiring. I need an apprentice... they thought

You shook your head, thinking of Dawnshine's new kits. Maybe one of them would show an interest in medicine.

-visit the kits

-keep sorting herbs

-other

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Shadedpaw tilted his head, then started running back to camp to see where Opalpaw was.

(hsgshsgsh its kinda weird rping as both shadedpaw and opalpaw. do you want to take one of them? if no its fine <3) 

(I'll take Opalpaw)

He saw Shadedpaw running towards him and blushed.

Windypaw ran to find Houndpaw.

• Paw up 1

On 4/4/2022 at 3:38 PM, Dead Blizzard said:

Name: Opalpaw

Gender/pronouns: he/him

Ref/Appearance: see picture (Windypaw's is down there too)

Element: water

Role: apprentince

Sexuality: gae

Shipping?: already in a polyam (Windy x Opal x Shaded)

Other: WindClan

462176-warrior-cats-wallpaper-desktop-2560x1600-for-android-40.jpg

Windypaw.thumb.png.51337d03534682dcde8de4027cdb8c3b.png

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

On 4/4/2022 at 6:38 PM, Dead Blizzard said:

Name: Darkpaw (Dark'Rose)

Gender/pronouns: Genderfluid[Any Pronouns]

Ref/Appearance: A black cat with hetero purple & silver eyes.

Element: Shadow Ig

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping?: I don't mind!

Other: He usually wears a black rose flower crown. 

To some cats, their purple & silver eyes appear to be black & gold, depending on point of view(like the blue&black/white&gold dress, Ig)

Liar, usually manipulates other cats, gets bored easily, mean, Sarcastic, rarely ever nice.

She doesn't like it when he's seen as nice or kind, and prefers to be seen as a bad cat so they can be alone. Xey don't care what other cats think of them, and would much rather be alone.

Will be ultimately surprised if a cat is willing to stick by Xem even though they've done so many bad things.

Has a weird fascination with snakes.

Ye

Might create a ref later-

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Tornado said:

(I'll take Opalpaw)

He saw Shadedpaw running towards him and blushed.

Windypaw ran to find Houndpaw.

"Are you okay? No one found you and... you know."

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Ye

Might create a ref later-

(imma put you in SC bc no one is there.)

You are on a hunting patrol and are trying not to interact with anyone else on the patrol, especially not your mentor, Fernfall, who was always trying to talk with you and be best friends.

• Paw up 1

20 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He closed his eyes, wishing that this was a romance that was allowed. He imagined hunting with Rosewing, using their abilities in collaboration... He wished it could all be true.

Rosewing was worried that they had spent too long in the cave, and that their Clans would wonder where they went. But she didn't move. She stayed pressed against Nightpaw. She wished she could stay here forever with him. She wondered if her friends had noticed she'd gone. What would happen if they just ran away from the Clans? No...that wasn't possible. Nightpaw had his last assessment and she had warrior duties. But...