Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

You walk out of the medicine den letting the herbs fall to the ground. You quickly cross the camp and walk into the nursery. The kits are tumbling over eachother playing. Except one, Earthkit. He's sitting on the side staring at the ceiling.

-go to the kits playing

-go to Earthkit

-leave

1 minute ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

You walk up to him. "Hey Earthkit!" He looks up at you. He seems surprised that you know his name. "H- Hi Goosethicket."

-ask him about medicine

-talk to him about something else first (cyo)

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Are you okay? Why aren't you playing with your siblings?" they asked.

"They play too rough. I don't want to fight like they do."

-cyo

24 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Well, there are other options. You can be a medicine cat."

"What does the mebicine cat does?"

-cyo

4 hours ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing was worried that they had spent too long in the cave, and that their Clans would wonder where they went. But she didn't move. She stayed pressed against Nightpaw. She wished she could stay here forever with him. She wondered if her friends had noticed she'd gone. What would happen if they just ran away from the Clans? No...that wasn't possible. Nightpaw had his last assessment and she had warrior duties. But...

Nightpaw sighed, reluctantly pulling away. "We must go back... should we meet again soon?"

7 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Medicine cats help other cats in pain get better. They heal with herbs and plants." they said.

"I want to help cats! Help not fight! Yeah!"

7 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

(imma put you in SC bc no one is there.)

You are on a hunting patrol and are trying not to interact with anyone else on the patrol, especially not your mentor, Fernfall, who was always trying to talk with you and be best friends.

He hesitantly listened to Fernfall when she spoke, though they lashed her tail and wished they could make their mentor leave Xem alone.

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Nightpaw sighed, reluctantly pulling away. "We must go back... should we meet again soon?"

"Yes. How about at the next half moon (I just made something up)?" Rosewing said. She was reluctant to leave but knew they had to.

Hound decided that murder would not be the best idea today, so he snuck into camp to get the purple light emit instead (sorry for not responding! on weekdays I'm usually gone from when I wake up until 2pm-3:30pm est!)

• Paw up 1