Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

7 hours ago, Tornado said:

(GN!)

Windypaw sighed and continued huffing.

(On my phone before I have to get ready for school lol)

"What do you want it for, anyways? If you need somebody dead I can just kill them myself." wait no... I guess it's fine- 

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

He hesitantly listened to Fernfall when she spoke, though they lashed her tail and wished they could make their mentor leave Xem alone.

She finishes her speech finally, "and thats why you should never, never go gather herbs by the twolegplace. That place is cursed."

-cyo

12 hours ago, Tornado said:

"I-I'm f-fine..." he blushed even harder and looked at his paws. 

"We should probably leave. I- I mean, bring you to a safer spot. Yeah. Mhm. Thats what I meant."

11 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Sure," he said. (Half-moon is a thing) He touched muzzles with her.

Rosewing twined her tail with Nightpaw's and ran back towards ThunderClan, washing her fur thoroughly to mask the RiverClan scent.

3 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"I'll speak with ________star when you reach the age to be an apprentice."

"I can be a mebicine cat?" Earthkit asked with awe.

25 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing twined her tail with Nightpaw's and ran back towards ThunderClan, washing her fur thoroughly to mask the RiverClan scent.

She crept back into the warriors den and curled up in her nest. Eventually, she fell asleep. Her dreams were full of swirling mist and peaceful scenery.

32 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

She crept back into the warriors den and curled up in her nest. Eventually, she fell asleep. Her dreams were full of swirling mist and peaceful scenery.

bumpo

33 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

day skip????

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

yefe

eee. 

You wake up to a ray of sunlight hitting you right in the face. You shake your head, blinking away the spots in your vision. As you stumble outside from the apprentice den you see Elkfur, once again pacing back and forth.

-cyo

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

eee. 

You wake up to a ray of sunlight hitting you right in the face. You shake your head, blinking away the spots in your vision. As you stumble outside from the apprentice den you see Elkfur, once again pacing back and forth.

-cyo

"Oh no- I mean- uh- Do I have another assessment?"

2 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

yefe 2.0

You walk outside the warriors den after a refreshing sleep. You notice ______star (i forgot their names and dont feel like making new ones) hop onto the highrock. "LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER HERE BENEATH THE HIGHROCK"

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You walk outside the warriors den after a refreshing sleep. You notice ______star (i forgot their names and dont feel like making new ones) hop onto the highrock. "LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER HERE BENEATH THE HIGHROCK"

Rosewing padded over to the Highrock, wondering what all the fuss was about.

1 minute ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing padded over to the Highrock, wondering what all the fuss was about.

You could see two apprentices near the middle of the group.

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You could see two apprentices kits near the middle of the group.

Rosewing recognized __kit and __kit. She realized that it must be their apprentice ceremony!

1 minute ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing recognized __kit and __kit. She realized that it must be their apprentice ceremony!

______star started speaking. "I've called you together for one of the most important moments in the life of a clan, Stonekit and Flowerkit have reached their sixth moon, and it's time for them to become apprentices. Stonekit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Stonepaw. Starclan, I ask you guide this new apprentice. Set his paws on the path he must follow to become a warrior." He beckoned to one of your friends, Starshine. 
"Starshine. You will be mentor to Stonepaw. You are brave and smart. I know you will pass these on qualities on to Stonepaw." You watched Starshine and Stonepaw touched noses. You cheered for your friend as you were very proud of him.

"Flowerkit, from this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Flowerpaw. StarClan, I ask you to guide this new apprentice. Set her paws on the path she must follow to become a warrior." He beckons to you. "Rosewing. You will be mentor to Flowerpaw. You are Loyal and clever. I know you will pass on these qualities to Flowerpaw. You stepped up to Flowerpaw and touched noses with her. 

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

______star started speaking. "I've called you together for one of the most important moments in the life of a clan, Stonekit and Flowerkit have reached their sixth moon, and it's time for them to become apprentices. Stonekit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Stonepaw. Starclan, I ask you guide this new apprentice. Set his paws on the path he must follow to become a warrior." He beckoned to one of your friends, Starshine. 
"Starshine. You will be mentor to Stonepaw. You are brave and smart. I know you will pass these on qualities on to Stonepaw." You watched Starshine and Stonepaw touched noses. You cheered for your friend as you were very proud of him.

"Flowerkit, from this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Flowerpaw. StarClan, I ask you to guide this new apprentice. Set her paws on the path she must follow to become a warrior." He beckons to you. "Rosewing. You will be mentor to Flowerpaw. You are Loyal and clever. I know you will pass on these qualities to Flowerpaw. You stepped up to Flowerpaw and touched noses with her. 

Rosewing was so excited to be made a mentor!! When she touched noses with Flowerpaw, she felt a surge of energy. She stepped down from the Highrock with Flowerpaw right behind her and joined in the chanting

"Stonepaw! Flowerpaw! Stonepaw! Flowerpaw! Stonepaw! Flowerpaw!"

2 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing was so excited to be made a mentor!! When she touched noses with Flowerpaw, she felt a surge of energy. She stepped down from the Highrock with Flowerpaw right behind her and joined in the chanting

"Stonepaw! Flowerpaw! Stonepaw! Flowerpaw! Stonepaw! Flowerpaw!"

Flowerpaw eagerly walked up to you after the ceremony. "What are we gonna do first?"