Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

19 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"You have your hunting assessment today."

( im sorry I haven't been catching up, there hasn't really been anything for me to do-

• Paw up 1

ᥴꪖꪻᦓ ꪮᠻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥴꪶꪖꪀᦓ ᥴꪖꪀ ᥇ꫀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪻꫝꫀ ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ᦔ꠸ᠻᠻꫀ᥅ꫀꪀꪻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ. ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ, ᠻ꠸᥅ꫀ, ꫀꪖ᥅ꪻꫝ ꪖꪀᦔ ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ. ꪑꪗᦓꪻꫀ᥅꠸ꪮꪊᦓꪶꪗ ꪖ ᛕ꠸ꪻ ꫝꪖᦓ ᥇ꫀꫀꪀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪖ ꪀꫀ᭙ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻ, ᦓꫝꪖᦔꪮ᭙.

You can play as the kit, or anyone else in the clans.

FORM:

Name: Flaxenpaw

Gender/pronouns: Them/they

Ref/Appearance: A, silver colored Bengal cat, with black rosettes

Element: water

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: Bisexual

Shipping?: maybe-

Other: they have, a feather of a blue jay on there right ear.

download.jpg

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Quai said:

ᥴꪖꪻᦓ ꪮᠻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥴꪶꪖꪀᦓ ᥴꪖꪀ ᥇ꫀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪻꫝꫀ ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ᦔ꠸ᠻᠻꫀ᥅ꫀꪀꪻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ. ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ, ᠻ꠸᥅ꫀ, ꫀꪖ᥅ꪻꫝ ꪖꪀᦔ ᭙꠸ꪀᦔ. ꪑꪗᦓꪻꫀ᥅꠸ꪮꪊᦓꪶꪗ ꪖ ᛕ꠸ꪻ ꫝꪖᦓ ᥇ꫀꫀꪀ ᥇ꪮ᥅ꪀ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ꪖ ꪀꫀ᭙ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻ, ᦓꫝꪖᦔꪮ᭙.

You can play as the kit, or anyone else in the clans.

FORM:

Name: Flaxenpaw

Gender/pronouns: Them/they

Ref/Appearance: A, silver colored Bengal cat, with black rosettes

Element: water

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: Bisexual

Shipping?: maybe-

Other: they have, a feather of a blue jay on there right ear.

download.jpg

You wake up in the apprentice's den. You see Nightpaw talking to his mentor outside.

-what do you do?

56 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Flowerpaw eagerly walked up to you after the ceremony. "What are we gonna do first?"

"How about, for your first hunting patrol, we go with Stonepaw and Starshine." Rosewing said, "I can teach you the hunter's crouch."

3 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"How about, for your first hunting patrol, we go with Stonepaw and Starshine." Rosewing said, "I can teach you the hunter's crouch."

You walk over to Starshine and Stonepaw. "Hey Starshine! Do you want to go on a hunting patrol with me and Flowerpaw?" He grinned at you. 

"Sure that sounds great!"

-cyo

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You walk over to Starshine and Stonepaw. "Hey Starshine! Do you want to go on a hunting patrol with me and Flowerpaw?" He grinned at you. 

"Sure that sounds great!"

-cyo

Rosewing and Flowerpaw followed behind Starshine and Stonepaw. They went into the forest.

"What do you smell?" Rosewing asked Flowerpaw quietly.

10 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing and Flowerpaw followed behind Starshine and Stonepaw. They went into the forest.

"What do you smell?" Rosewing asked Flowerpaw quietly.

"I smell you, and Starshine and Stonepaw. I can smell a vole nearby, and I can smell the cats in camp!"

1 hour ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You wake up in the apprentice's den. You see Nightpaw talking to his mentor outside.

-what do you do?

-flaxenpaw, walked outside, tilting his head- "whats, going on nightpaw?" -they asked- "i- is everything alright?" -they questioned-

10 hours ago, Green said:

(On my phone before I have to get ready for school lol)

"What do you want it for, anyways? If you need somebody dead I can just kill them myself." wait no... I guess it's fine- 

Windypaw's gaze darkened. "I need ______star dead."

8 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"We should probably leave. I- I mean, bring you to a safer spot. Yeah. Mhm. Thats what I meant."

Opalpaw flushed and nodded.

6 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"I smell you, and Starshine and Stonepaw. I can smell a vole nearby, and I can smell the cats in camp!"

"Very good. Now, this is how you stalk prey. Be careful not to rustle the undergrowth." Rosewing dropped into the hunters crouch and stalked a leaf.

15 hours ago, Tornado said:

Opalpaw flushed and nodded.

Shadedpaw started walking to the training hollow Houndpaw used. When they got there he turned around. "I dont think anyone uses this place. You can stay here until we find anywhere safer."

14 hours ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"Very good. Now, this is how you stalk prey. Be careful not to rustle the undergrowth." Rosewing dropped into the hunters crouch and stalked a leaf.

Flowerpaw flattened herself to the ground to copy you, tail waving high.

44 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Flowerpaw flattened herself to the ground to copy you, tail waving high.

"That's looking good! But remember to keep your tail down, prey could see that from a mile away. Like this." Rosewing demonstrated again, keeping her body and tail low to the ground.

2 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"That's looking good! But remember to keep your tail down, prey could see that from a mile away. Like this." Rosewing demonstrated again, keeping her body and tail low to the ground.

Flowerpaw nodded and crouched again. Keeping her tail close to the ground, swishing the dead leaves.

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

Flowerpaw nodded and crouched again. Keeping her tail close to the ground, swishing the dead leaves.

"Getting better...but don't move your tail, either. If you swish your tail, you'll disturb the undergrowth. Whatever you're stalking will be able to hear you and then it'll run away. Remember that vole you scented? If you stalk it like that, it might hear you and run away." Rosewing stalked a mouse in the undergrowth and pounced on it, but since her tail was up it ran away. "That's what not to do."

1 minute ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"Getting better...but don't move your tail, either. If you swish your tail, you'll disturb the undergrowth. Whatever you're stalking will be able to hear you and then it'll run away. Remember that vole you scented? If you stalk it like that, it might hear you and run away." Rosewing stalked a mouse in the undergrowth and pounced on it, but since her tail was up it ran away. "That's what not to do."

Flowerpaw nodded again and crouched down, keeping her tail low and still.

17 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"Taste the air again, see if you can catch something."

Flowerpaw parted her jaws, "I smell a squirrel."