Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Elkfur sat, she looked at the sky. 

( ...someone give me insight of what happened happened that I can catch up... 

uhhh flaxenpaw is talking to nightpaw before his assessment.

9 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"Okay...now, quietly...stalk it...and pounce."

Flowerpaw stalked the squirrel and punced on it, killing it clumsily. "Yay! I killed it!"

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

uhhh flaxenpaw is talking to nightpaw before his assessment.

( okay... c o o l.. I feel like I've missed years of this- 

T h a n k s )

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Flowerpaw stalked the squirrel and punced on it, killing it clumsily. "Yay! I killed it!"

"Good job! Next time, you can wait until you've pinpointed it's exact location, that way you don't crash on landing" Rosewing demonstrated on a mouse, landing on it and swiftly killing it.

21 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

"Good job! Next time, you can wait until you've pinpointed it's exact location, that way you don't crash on landing" Rosewing demonstrated on a mouse, landing on it and swiftly killing it.

"Okay!"

25 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Okay!"

Rosewing and Flowerpaw continued with the patrol, hunting along the way. Eventually, they went back to camp with two mice, a vole, and three squirrels.

2 minutes ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

Rosewing and Flowerpaw continued with the patrol, hunting along the way. Eventually, they went back to camp with two mice, a vole, and three squirrels.

Flowerpaw dropped her prey off at the fresh-kill pile.

!- Flaxenpaw, walked to the fresh kill pile. they, dipped their head, and grabbed a woodland mouse, they threw the mouse in the air and swallowed, the mouse.  they shifted their eyes to the elders den. "oh, great.. one of the elders are calling for me"  they sighed, "well, I guess I need to change their moss again.. I hope I don't have to pluck out ticks again.."  they shivered, looking back at last time they had to pluck ticks out. "time, to get this over with."   they padded to the elder den. -!

On 4/27/2022 at 1:29 PM, Green said:

Her eyes widened

"Ok this will take a lot of planning... do we know how many lives they have left?"

"3." Windypaw growled.

9 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Shadedpaw started walking to the training hollow Houndpaw used. When they got there he turned around. "I dont think anyone uses this place. You can stay here until we find anywhere safer."

Opalpaw nodded and brushed Shadedpaw's nose with his tail.

Just now, Tornado said:

Windypaw nodded.

Hound ran off , looking back every little bit to make sure windy was still following.

(Blizz sorry but I have a few questions again ;^; 1. Can I change hound to being aro/ace? they haven't had any attraction to/crush on anyone, they're cool with their rock! 2. Any places we could go and talk about this? a good idea might be rping in pms for this 3. how big is the purple light emit? can I make it into a necklace or something? also I just need the size for art-)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

(Blizz sorry but I have a few questions again ;^; 1. Can I change hound to being aro/ace? they haven't had any attraction to/crush on anyone, they're cool with their rock! 2. Any places we could go and talk about this? a good idea might be rping in pms for this 3. how big is the purple light emit? can I make it into a necklace or something? also I just need the size for art-)

(blizz? omg blizz double dead /lh)

I RE-DID HOUND'S FORM CAUSE NOW I HAVE A TOYHOUSE PAGE FOR THEM 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

Name: HoundPaw (HoundSpark)

Gender/pronouns: She/They/He

Ref/Appearance:

dogpaw.thumb.png.d713d9912683ebaa5f72820d123b8a60.png

Element: Fire

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Aro/Ace

Shipping?: No

Other: Ts: Bones (imagine dragons) Will do anything for the spotlight, even if that means harming others. Lies a lot, very disrespectful, and will try and find ways to make her mentor cry or at least be angry at her. Probably going to commit arson /hj TOYHOUSE PAGE: https://toyhou.se/15879034.houndpaw

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

yeah ok you passed-

but you barely squeaked by on that one  so act nervous. also you will have ceremony soon ❤️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

She walked over to _____star to speak about Earthkit.

You could hear shifting from inside ______star's den. "Who is it?"