Stray Fawn Community

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ WC SIM/RP (Open forever!)

ap0110

On 5/2/2022 at 8:21 AM, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Flowerpaw tried it again. "I think I have it down!'

"I think so too!! I think that's enough training for today, let's head back to camp."

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 1:18 PM, TornadoSnek said:

"Woodstar! Do yuo want to go hunting?" he got straoight to the point.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:50 AM, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

"Sure! I dont have anything better to do."

( @TornadoSnek respond to this 🤬)

( @ItzFadeDaSnek do you know where you left off? just quote the post and i'll respond.)

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Windypaw led him out of camp towards RiverClan territory.

Woodstar followed behind, completely oblivious to where WIndypaw was leading him.

Just now, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(sjksks i'm honestly really happy this is being revived I loved this sim.)

(I might make a new one tho? idk)

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Once reaching RiverClan territory, or the border at least, Windypaw looked around for Houndpaw. @Green

Woodstar saw him looking around and realized where he was. "WIndypaw, what's happening? Why are we this close to RiverClan's border?"

(also @ItzFadeDaSnek i have some plans so I need to know where you left off so i can carry them out 😈)

1 minute ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

Woodstar saw him looking around and realized where he was. "WIndypaw, what's happening? Why are we this close to RiverClan's border?"

(also @ItzFadeDaSnek i have some plans so I need to know where you left off so i can carry them out 😈)

"I don't know..."

4 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"We were supposed to meet Houndpaw here, she said she had a surprise for you... I wonder where he is."

"A surprise? Okay then. I wonder why she chose this spot."

(DON'T MIND ME BEING NOT ON MY PHONE LOL)

6 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

*sits in silence*

6 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(we have to wait until @Green responds)

They leapt out of the brush, just kind of staring at them.

His mind was racing, what was going on? Was this what windy thought the plan was? he didn't think he'd have to reveal himself! 

54 minutes ago, Green said:

(DON'T MIND ME BEING NOT ON MY PHONE LOL)

They leapt out of the brush, just kind of staring at them.

His mind was racing, what was going on? Was this what windy thought the plan was? he didn't think he'd have to reveal himself! 

Woodstar saw Houndpaw leap out, "Oh, there you are! I was wondering when you'd show up!"

12 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

i think I was in the tunnels with rosewing or smt qwq

we can just start at my warrior ceremony?

//yeah. we can have that happen and then it will align with where everyone else is time-wise

All cats old enough to swim the rapids, please gather around wet rock for a clan meeting!" You walked outside of the apprentices' den and contemplated what the meeting would be about.

11 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

Woodstar saw Houndpaw leap out, "Oh, there you are! I was wondering when you'd show up!"

"Yea yea. Just, I have something to show you guys." They had left the prey in rc territory. He nodded towards the brush, slinking off into it, prepared to take a turn and dissappear...

2 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

//yeah. we can have that happen and then it will align with where everyone else is time-wise

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath [idk what riverclans thing is so im just gonna say highrock for this] the highrock!" You walked outside of the apprentices' den and contemplated what the meeting would be about.

("All cats old enough to swim the rapids, please gather around wet rock for a clan meeting")

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Green said:

"Yea yea. Just, I have something to show you guys." They had left the prey in rc territory. He nodded towards the brush, slinking off into it, prepared to take a turn and dissappear...

("All cats old enough to swim the rapids, please gather around wet rock for a clan meeting")

//SBSKNXJ THANK YOU.

"Ooookay then."

• Paw up 1