Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

Who wants this bean (taken by Blizzard)

their name is freezing, they're an icewing. they're really shy and rarely use frostbreath since they're afraid they'll hurt someone.

711742359_freezing(nocturneofice).thumb.png.915bb4f484079d51348c841afec76b5e.png

they're based off this

(I'm going to do more adopts like this, i mean putting stardew valley ost on shuffle)

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Lizardcake said:

Who wants this bean

their name is freezing, they're an icewing. they're really shy and rarely use frostbreath since they're afraid they'll hurt someone.

711742359_freezing(nocturneofice).thumb.png.915bb4f484079d51348c841afec76b5e.png

they're based off this

(I'm going to do more adopts like this, i mean putting stardew valley ost on shuffle)

M I N E

yes another one (taken by birbmaster)

this is desert, a sandwing prince. he loves company and often hosts parties in the sandwing palace. he's really childish, naive and easy to control.

100494223_desert(calicodesert).thumb.png.beeecada83ade3e342ded625dd4566a8.png

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

yes another one

this is desert, a sandwing prince. he loves company and often hosts parties in the sandwing palace. he's really childish, naive and easy to control.

I absolutely LOVE stardew valley <333

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

yes another one

me

another adopt (taken by birbmaster)

its name is meteorite, it's a mud-night hybrid. it works as a miner and has a hobby of collecting minerals. when it's not working, it's usually covered in hand-made jewelry from everything it finds.

461347686_meteorite(starlumpy).thumb.png.b4be64eed344f877cbab955cae863682.png

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

another adopt

its name is meteorite, it's a mud-night hybrid. it works as a miner and has a hobby of collecting minerals. when it's not working, it's usually covered in hand-made jewelry from everything it finds.

461347686_meteorite(starlumpy).thumb.png.b4be64eed344f877cbab955cae863682.png

GIBGIBGIB NOW

I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE NON GAME.

ALL I CAN SAY THAT IT'S

OPI;,U;UK, IOUYHM.KMUYKLU,HGYMYKOGMOIFUNVIUBVNKNV UKVUH BTUXSJZYSKYGDSUKFGSIPDOHBGML NHDJKLFHIM OHM BVKHJMDFVK DFH, KLUHTMMMMMML/XDJRGOLHDXOPJGB;LVCBHIODXFJGBKC.HGPXLJMNFDJKLHGNDUHNRGV

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

OPI;,U;UK, IOUYHM.KMUYKLU,HGYMYKOGMOIFUNVIUBVNKNV UKVUH BTUXSJZYSKYGDSUKFGSIPDOHBGML NHDJKLFHIM OHM BVKHJMDFVK DFH, KLUHTMMMMMML/XDJRGOLHDXOPJGB;LVCBHIODXFJGBKC.HGPXLJMNFDJKLHGNDUHNRGV

So true

• Paw up 1