Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

currently trying to beat the first pantheon

the first time i made it to brooding mawlek before dying, which i think is pretty impressive for myself considering how much i struggled with the bosses when i fought them in the overworld

the second time i died to oro and mato because i didn't expect to fight them

right now i'm at the bench after hornet, let's see how this goes (complaining on the forums always works trust me)

12 minutes ago, Stranger said:

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE ANIMATION SO SMOOTH MY ANIMATION ALWAYS LOOKS SO CHUNKY

hhh thank you!! but it's actually not this animation is in 10 fps and has basically no in-betweens (it's literally just keyframes and overshooting)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

hhh thank you!! but it's actually not this animation is in 10 fps and has basically no in-betweens (it's literally just keyframes and overshooting)

why? because if i tried to animate even a 2 second animation in 24fps i think i'd just turn into dust. and the last time i animated i found that it actually looked better before i added the inbetweens

16 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

why? because if i tried to animate even a 2 second animation in 24fps i think i'd just turn into dust. and the last time i animated i found that it actually looked better before i added the inbetweens

Yeah I don't think anyone who wants to survive animates in 24fps the most I can handle is 12fps

21 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

Np! Also thank you I might try this with my animation if that's okay with you

• Paw up 1

godhome ending spoilers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

this is so cursed. why did i put so much effort into this. (also, don't ask me where they got a giant plate and salt shaker. they just did ok)

-radiancefork.thumb.png.0da1ef35f8ca4d3d5531bdd8b3ede2f5.png

honestly this is probably my favorite ending. i didn't actually get it, i just watched mossbag's lore video. (and i don't think i ever will because i don't see myself beating p5) but MAN. like... the main character turns into this GIANT SHADOW MONSTER. OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE MY FAVORITE ENDING.

• Love 1