Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

3 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Fun fact: They are WAY stronger than they look. I threw a rock at one, it got mad, and it easily lifted and threw me AND the very heavy dead body I was dragging

Don't mess with the spaghetti noodle lt Will get mad and throw you to the giant porl -- the legend the scavengers already made after this being witnessed

another one

camo.thumb.png.18628134f73a05e0a86ef16e3cbdc8c0.png

the chameleon, or camo for short! she has powers similar to those of white lizards. the "wings" don't actually do anything, they can't lift her.

(the scar is from a black lizard)

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

i am so angry right now

i was trying to get through the memory crypts and died like a bajilion times to birds or the rain.

one time i managed to get through the karma gate but fell into the hole right before the shelter

i tried again, got through the gate but the pole i was trying to jump on was in the FREAKING BACKGROUND DSJKLGBDKL

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i am so angry right now

i was trying to get through the memory crypts and died like a bajilion times to birds or the rain.

one time i managed to get through the karma gate but fell into the hole right before the shelter

i tried again, got through the gate but the pole i was trying to jump on was in the FREAKING BACKGROUND DSJKLGBDKL

Man

2 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i am so angry right now

I DID IT

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

can someone explain the whole "rainworld game" thing? like, i know what i is, but can someone explain the lore behind it and everything? i'm curious, and if i end up being intrigued by the lore and gameplay stuff, i might get it. (i dont have a computer that doesn't have the steam website blocked, let alone a steam account, but i'm sure i'll figure something out)

this is the steam description does it help

image.png.35391437038619e84176ce284a471c26.png

• 2 weeks later...