Stray Fawn Community

Parasitic: WoF Roleplay (Open)

His Highness Lord Hades

6 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"yes" An gigantic opal seawing land in front of you. "A group of traitors has rescued 5 dargons from our parasitic prison. You need to hunt them down and kill them. or else... let's just say you'll regret failing."

It nodded. "Do you have a lead on where they are?"

1 minute ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"I thought you would have more fun finding it on your own," the Seawing said with a dark chuckle.

It grumbled to itself. "Alright, I'll be off then."

It trotted past the SeaWing and lifted into the air, flying off to the parasitic prison. When it reached it, it looked around.... what would the best place be for someone to escape to?

((what does the area look like?))

(narrow corridors, npt really anywhere to escape from. only one entrance, no exits, no windows.)

There doesn't seem to be anywhere to escape from. The guards were on break, so there could have been a break-in that that time.

(would you like to apply to be a parasitic dragonet as well? you could actually interact with the other dragonets.)

42 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"You hurt his feelings!" the hivewing told the sandwing.

"You're really going to keep talking to us even though you don't know our names?" the icewing questioned.

“…well then what are they?”

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

you press edit on the very first post in the topic)

(thanks)

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

“…well then what are they?”

"I'm Larvae"

The Icewing smiled and said, "I'm Frostbite."

"Saguaro." Accompanied with a scowl.

4 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(thanks)

"I'm Larvae"

The Icewing smiled and said, "I'm Frostbite."

"Saguaro." Accompanied with a scowl.

“Prism. So… where are we?

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

"No idea." (Is it just me or would Saguaro and Prism be a good couple)

“So we all just woke up here?”

(omg yes)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

FIRST TIMESKIP

In the morning, Saguaro had woken up to everybody snuggled against him. He let out and exasperated snuuf and waited for them to wake up.

Prism has fallen asleep to the warmth of saguaro’s scales and woke up when he shifted away.

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Saguaro tried not to let dissapointment show on his face. 😏

Larvae and Frostbite woke up.

Prism yawned. “Morning.”

5 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"Is it really a good morning?" questiond Frostbite.

"Sure."-Saguaro.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" screamed Larvae.

“No I guess it isn’t Frostbite.” Prism sighed “,we still have no idea where we are.”

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

“No I guess it isn’t Frostbite.” Prism sighed “,we still have no idea where we are.”

"4 types of people."

"Shut up, random voice."-Saguaro

"OMG!!!! a RANDOM VOICE!!!!" Larvae speaks in caps only.

1 hour ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(narrow corridors, npt really anywhere to escape from. only one entrance, no exits, no windows.)

There doesn't seem to be anywhere to escape from. The guards were on break, so there could have been a break-in that that time.

(would you like to apply to be a parasitic dragonet as well? you could actually interact with the other dragonets.)

It muttered something to itself, not knowing where to start.... Maybe a cave? It looked around to check if there were any mountains nearby.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

It muttered something to itself, not knowing where to start.... Maybe a cave? It looked around to check if there were any mountains nearby.

Nope. Not a single one. Then again, in the NightWing kingdom, there isn't much to find. Maybe the Sky Kingdom?

Response to your suggestion for me to be parasitic :))

I copied most of this from my google doc don't mind the odd way I added to the form

Name: Turkey

Preference(basically sexuality): Bi <33

Appearance: Dark brown ~ Red wing bone thingies ~ Grayish red underbelly ~ Red frills ~ Red talon tips ~ Covered in burn marks and scars ~ (i really need to make a ref I'll add it soon *cutely pauses adding to form*) ok back here it is

1646424008_Plasmawolfrain(3).thumb.png.5e2d579315e0fd17d3f7e7ee90d68a67.png

Personality: Unusually Aggressive ~ Doesn’t trust easily ~ Rude ~ Likes being alone ~ Hostile ~ Will kill ~  Doesn’t like muzzles ~ She really dislikes SkyWings and refuses to speak to them

Other Info: PTSD - Triggers are muzzles, she also hates being touched and she gets panic attacks if she's in tight spaces

Tribe: RainWing

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Response to your suggestion for me to be parasitic :))

I copied most of this from my google doc don't mind the odd way I added to the form

Name: Turkey

Preference(basically sexuality): Bi <33

Appearance: Dark brown ~ Red wing bone thingies ~ Grayish red underbelly ~ Red frills ~ Red talon tips ~ Covered in burn marks and scars ~ (i really need to make a ref I'll add it soon *cutely pauses adding to form*) ok back here it is

1646424008_Plasmawolfrain(3).thumb.png.5e2d579315e0fd17d3f7e7ee90d68a67.png

Personality: Unusually Aggressive ~ Doesn’t trust easily ~ Rude ~ Likes being alone ~ Hostile ~ Will kill ~  Doesn’t like muzzles ~ She really dislikes SkyWings and refuses to speak to them

Other Info: PTSD - Triggers are muzzles, she also hates being touched and she gets panic attacks if she's in tight spaces

Tribe: RainWing

Alright! Info you need to know: don't interact with seafoam, saguaro and prism are off limits as romantic interests. 

@ItzFadeDaNightWingYou fly into the cave with your Seawing guardiab after being rescued. Five other dragonets are in the cave, one of them asleep. No SkyWings. Phew. It's bad enough you have to hide in the Sky Kingdom. Now that you're hear, what will you do?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Nope. Not a single one. Then again, in the NightWing kingdom, there isn't much to find. Maybe the Sky Kingdom?

It sighed, not wanting to take the long journey to the Sky Kingdom. Still, it adjusted it's bow tie and flew up again, towards the Sky Kingdom.