Stray Fawn Community

Parasitic: WoF Roleplay (Open)

His Highness Lord Hades

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

It sighed, not wanting to take the long journey to the Sky Kingdom. Still, it adjusted it's bow tie and flew up again, towards the Sky Kingdom. 

You travel all night, and only reach the Rainforest before daylight. As you prepare for the next night's journey, you hear a sound. Whta will you do??

1 minute ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Alright! Info you need to know: don't interact with seafoam, saguaro and prism are off limits as romantic interests. 

@ItzFadeDaNightWingYou fly into the cave with your Seawing guardiab after being rescued. Five other dragonets are in the cave, one of them asleep. No SkyWings. Phew. It's bad enough you have to hide in the Sky Kingdom. Now that you're hear, what will you do?

She lands, folding her wings. Not wanting to interact, she walks to a corner and sits down, sighing. She notices another RainWing.. Quite rainbowy.. She was sure she hadn't seen him before, yet.... he seemed so.... familiar? His colors were strange, but his face..... She was staring at him so intently and she didn't even realize it. 

@Pure Vanilla Cookie

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

You travel all night, and only reach the Rainforest before daylight. As you prepare for the next night's journey, you hear a sound. Whta will you do??

It blinked, not wanting to get up, but deciding that it would be useful if it listened. It crept towards the sound, careful to stay hidden in the foliage.

(I don't think he's online at the moment, so if you could iteract with anyone else, that would be fine.)

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

She lands, folding her wings. Not wanting to interact, she walks to a corner and sits down, sighing. She notices another RainWing.. Quite rainbowy.. She was sure she hadn't seen him before, yet.... he seemed so.... familiar? His colors were strange, but his face..... She was staring at him so intently and she didn't even realize it. 

@Pure Vanilla Cookie

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

It blinked, not wanting to get up, but deciding that it would be useful if it listened. It crept towards the sound, careful to stay hidden in the foliage.

All of a sudden, a tiny dragonet leaped out at it. it climbed all over you and didn't seem to want to leave you. It was a SkyWing.

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

All of a sudden, a tiny dragonet leaped out at it. it climbed all over you and didn't seem to want to leave you. It was a SkyWing.

gOsh sTOP maKIng hEr fAce hEr FeaRSSSSS /j ))

She screeched in surprise, shaking herself violently to try to shake it off of herself.

exposure therapy much

gOsh sTOP maKIng hEr fAce hEr FeaRSSSSS /j ))

She screeched in surprise, shaking herself violently to try to shake it off of herself.

exposure therapy much

(she doesn't have to yet. that's for your nightwing villain)

didnt respond lol))

(sad lol)

• Like 1

Lemme fix

It hissed, trying to get the small dragonet off of it by trying to pry it's talons off of his neck

The dragonet squeaked and fell to the ground. Even to the most cold hearted, you couldn't help but feel a dose of pity.

2 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

The dragonet squeaked and fell to the ground. Even to the most cold hearted, you couldn't help but feel a dose of pity.

It sighed, looking for a short moment to see if anyone- possibly a parent- was around. It picked up the young dragonet with it's two front talons, sitting on its back ones, and looked at it. "Are you old enough to speak yet...?" it wondered out loud.

It sighed, looking for a short moment to see if anyone- possibly a parent- was around. It picked up the young dragonet with it's two front talons, sitting on its back ones, and looked at it. "Are you old enough to speak yet...?" it wondered out loud.

"RERSFGHSGG!!" it squeaked!

1 minute ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"HIIIII!!!!! I'M LARVAE!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" This bouncy HiveWing was considered right off the bat annoying. (Kinkajou/sunny clone)

She hissed, her face shifting into disgust, but she slowly calmed down. "I'm...." she hesitated. "Turkey."

She hissed, her face shifting into disgust, but she slowly calmed down. "I'm...." she hesitated. "Turkey."

"o-oh. You don't want me to t-talk to y-you.(cue the waterworks)." Larvae starts sobbing, drawing the attention of most of the dragonets in the room, other than the sleeping RainWing and SeaWing.

2 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"RERSFGHSGG!!" it squeaked!

It sighed. "I can't leave this annoying dragonet here or it'll get killed.... Guess I'll just... have to..."

It cringed.

"Take it with me."

It stood up, putting the SkyWing on it's neck again and letting it grip onto the bow tie. It was impossible to break it, so as long as it kept holding onto the bow tie while he was flying.... it'd be safe. It waited for a few moments to see what it would do.

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

"o-oh. You don't want me to t-talk to y-you.(cue the waterworks)." Larvae starts sobbing, drawing the attention of most of the dragonets in the room, other than the sleeping RainWing and SeaWing.

She had to clench her teeth to prevent herself from groaning in annoyance. "I was just surprised, okay? I didn't-....."

"mean to hurt your feelings," she mumbled the last part rather quietly.

It sighed. "I can't leave this annoying dragonet here or it'll get killed.... Guess I'll just... have to..."

It cringed.

"Take it with me."

It stood up, putting the SkyWing on it's neck again and letting it grip onto the bow tie. It was impossible to break it, so as long as it kept holding onto the bow tie while he was flying.... it'd be safe. It waited for a few moments to see what it would do.

(AWWWWW) It burbled something that sounded like Dada.

She had to clench her teeth to prevent herself from groaning in annoyance. "I was just surprised, okay? I didn't-....."

"mean to hurt your feelings," she mumbled the last part rather quietly.

Larvae ignored the apology and ran over to a SandWing. They muttered a few words, and Larvae came back over. "I'm sorry for bursting out in tears beacuse of one thing." Despite Larvae's mistrust, it sounded sincere.

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(AWWWWW) It burbled something that sounded like Dada.

Larvae ignored the apology and ran over to a SandWing. They muttered a few words, and Larvae came back over. "I'm sorry for bursting out in tears beacuse of one thing." Despite Larvae's mistrust, it sounded sincere.

B.D:

It muttered something to itself and lifted into the air, flying towards the Sky kingdom once again. It was a bright night, and the stars were shining brightly. It noticed a few shooting stars once or twice during it's flight.

Turkey:

She huffed. "It's... fine I guess."

B.D:

It muttered something to itself and lifted into the air, flying towards the Sky kingdom once again. It was a bright night, and the stars were shining brightly. It noticed a few shooting stars once or twice during it's flight.

Turkey:

She huffed. "It's... fine I guess."

The little SkyWing seemed to be making wishes on these stars. As old as you are, you know it's not real.

Larvae smiled and back over to an IceWing. The SandWing seemed to be standing protectivlry over the other RainWing, so there was no chance of talking to him.

7 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

The little SkyWing seemed to be making wishes on these stars. As old as you are, you know it's not real.

Larvae smiled and back over to an IceWing. The SandWing seemed to be standing protectivlry over the other RainWing, so there was no chance of talking to him.

B.D:

It almost smiled in amusement at how the little SkyWing babbled incomprehensibly at these shooting stars. AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, HIS HEART GREW 3 SIZES TOO BIG THAT DAY  It continued to fly, up until dawn. It could tell it was nearing the kingdom, as the mountains were just within reach. But it needed to stay hidden and continue flying at night, so it landed in the grass and looked for a good spot to rest for the day.

Turkey:

She mumbled to herself, and curled up. Guess there was nothing better to do than sleep, so she closed her eyes and her racing thoughts subsided, and she fell asleep.

• Like 1