Stray Fawn Community

Parasitic: WoF Roleplay (Open)

His Highness Lord Hades

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

B.D:

It almost smiled in amusement at how the little SkyWing babbled incomprehensibly at these shooting stars. AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, HIS HEART GREW 3 SIZES TOO BIG THAT DAY  It continued to fly, up until dawn. It could tell it was nearing the kingdom, as the mountains were just within reach. But it needed to stay hidden and continue flying at night, so it landed in the grass and looked for a good spot to rest for the day.

Turkey:

She mumbled to herself, and curled up. Guess there was nothing better to do than sleep, so she closed her eyes and her racing thoughts subsided, and she fell asleep.

As soon as you lay down, the SkyWing curled up in the middle of you, effectivly showering Babadook with love.

Turkey slept without any dreams.

(my fault i didn't follow the topic)

seafoam stretched and yawned. she was still kind of asleep, but mangaged to open her eyes. she looked at everyone else and, way calmer than before, asked "okay guys, what did i miss?"

13 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

(my fault i didn't follow the topic)

seafoam stretched and yawned. she was still kind of asleep, but mangaged to open her eyes. she looked at everyone else and, way calmer than before, asked "okay guys, what did i miss?"

Prism, who had just woken up, replied, "uh... apparently we all have maggot powers, and we can control other dragons, also were in this cave place and we have NO IDEA where we are... so yeah." He gave Seafoam a curt smile.

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

Prism, who had just woken up, replied, "uh... apparently we all have maggot powers, and we can control other dragons, also were in this cave place and we have NO IDEA where we are... so yeah." He gave Seafoam a curt smile.

she opened her mouth to say something, but closed it pretty fast.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

she opened her mouth to say something, but closed it pretty fast.

"Yeah, let me elaborate, apparently we all have this 'power' in common, we shoot these maggot things at dragons and we can control them for a day. Its really creepy."

1 minute ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

"Yeah, let me elaborate, apparently we all have this 'power' in common, we shoot these maggot things at dragons and we can control them for a day. Its really creepy."

"hm, yeah? so what's really weird, is seeing a blue sandwing in a crowd of normal people. what's weirder? a blue sandwing that shoots maggots in a crowd of normal people. great." seafoam hid her face behind her claws

43 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"hm, yeah? so what's really weird, is seeing a blue sandwing in a crowd of normal people. what's weirder? a blue sandwing that shoots maggots in a crowd of normal people. great." seafoam hid her face behind her claws

“I understand how you feel, I-…” He trailed off.

2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

"Well, it's not like you're losing any friends if you had none in the first place." The angry SandWing remarked.

"That's not very nice!" Larvae the HiveWing told Scorch.

"Please shut up, all of you." That came from Frostbite.

1 hour ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

“I understand how you feel, I-…” He trailed off.

"You don't understand how anyone feels. Just like I don't understand how you feel, or how Turkey feels," he nodded at the sleeping RainWing," or any of feel." @Lizardcake

@Pure Vanilla Cookie

(Scorch) (Larvae) (Frostbite)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"Well, it's not like you're losing any friends if you had none in the first place." The angry SandWing remarked.

"That's not very nice!" Larvae the HiveWing told Scorch.

"Please shut up, all of you." That came from Frostbite.

"You don't understand how anyone feels. Just like I don't understand how you feel, or how Turkey feels," he nodded at the sleeping RainWing," or any of feel." @Lizardcake

@Pure Vanilla Cookie

(Scorch) (Larvae) (Frostbite)

“I guess you’re right” Prism said with a sigh.

27 minutes ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

“I guess you’re right” Prism said with a sigh.

Scorch snorted. "Of course I'm right!"

"Don't be big-headed," Larvae requested.

Frostbite watched the interaction with an exasperated look.

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

Scorch snorted. "Of course I'm right!"

"Don't be big-headed," Larvae requested.

Frostbite watched the interaction with an exasperated look.

Prism sighed in exasperation.

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

Prism sighed in exasperation.

As soon as he saw the look on Prism's face, Scorch immediately quieted down and stopped fighting with Larvae.

Larvae made squeals as Frostbite dragged him away.

"Get on with it, lovebirds," Frostbite said as he dragged Larvae out of earshot.

Just now, JumpscareNightWing said:

As soon as he saw the look on Prism's face, Scorch immediately quieted down and stopped fighting with Larvae.

Larvae made squeals as Frostbite dragged him away.

"Get on with it, lovebirds," Frostbite said as he dragged Larvae out of earshot.

“Lovebirds?” Prism blushed and glanced at Scorch.

30 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"Wh-what?!" Scorch stuttered, flushing.

"I knew it al-" Larvae's voice was suddenly muffled.

"Sorry, can't hear you!" yelled Frostbite.

“Do you-“ Prism cut himself off.

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

She opened her eyes drowsily, looking at the arguing dragonets. Again, she stared at Prism. He seemed too familiar.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a new rainwing staring at him and tore his gaze away from Scorch.

20 hours ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

As soon as you lay down, the SkyWing curled up in the middle of you, effectivly showering Babadook with love.

Babadook couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the young SkyWing's parents. It smiled, but realized that the dragonet must need food. It picked the dragonet up and trotted through the forest, looking for food for it.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

She blinked, turning her head to face the other way. Oops, she hadn't realized that she was looking at him!

“Who are you?”