Stray Fawn Community

Parasitic: WoF Roleplay (Open)

His Highness Lord Hades

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"You're probably wondering who I am. I rescued you from the prison you were being held in!" The strange SeaWing acted like Larvae.

“Prison? Rescue? Wha?”

2 hours ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Larvae turned his yellow gaze on Seafoam. His eyes were bright. "What if the river leads out of the cave?"

"yeah? and what if it doesn't?" she was starting to get mad for not a particular reason, actually a lot of them.

8 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"yeah? and what if it doesn't?" she was starting to get mad for not a particular reason, actually a lot of them.

"But what if it does? Then, if we don't leave, and something terrible happens, we could think, if only we had tried to escape."

1 minute ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"Before we got captured, I swam everyday with my family!" Larvae's gaze grew nostalgic. "So, to answer your question, yes, i can swim."

"uh-uh. i can. i mean, i should be able to. I'm half seawing, after all. do we jump in now or do we get the others?"

Just now, Lizardcake said:

"uh-uh. i can. i mean, i should be able to. I'm half seawing, after all. do we jump in now or do we get the others?"

Larvae shook his head. "I don't think any of them can swim, or that they'd want too." He proceeded to jump in the river.

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Larvae shook his head. "I don't think any of them can swim, or that they'd want too." He proceeded to jump in the river.

seafoam smiled a bit, then jumped in too. "by the way, do we know each other's names?" (she was asleep the time everyone was saying their names)